Windows 10: 0x8007025d how do I get rid of this error?

Discus and support 0x8007025d how do I get rid of this error? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Administrator of Windows 10 Home x64 Version 1903 build 18362.1082 desktop PC. All systems good. Security is current . Virus protection is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HazelYarnevich, Nov 3, 2020.

1. 0x8007025d how do I get rid of this error?

Administrator of Windows 10 Home x64 Version 1903 build 18362.1082 desktop PC.

All systems good. Security is current . Virus protection is up-to-date. Signed in to MS account also good.

I am trying to get rid of an annoying notice off from my PC screen. "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows"

I get error notice 0x8007025d

I do not use Edge. I prefer Google Chrome

Why am I not being Activated? I have licensing key for many many years now.

:)

HazelYarnevich, Nov 3, 2020
  2. GB9
    GB9 Win User

error code (0x8007025D)

I need some help from the group. I was running 8.1 Pro 32 bit and successfully updated to 10 Pro 32 bit. From what I have read I can update to 64 bit by doing a clean install. Would like to confirm I can do what I am trying before I spend more time hitting this wall. I installed a new drive, created a DVD and USB from ISO, disconnected all drives except for the new one, have tried multiple times from both the DVD and USB with the same result. The first step (Copying Windows files) finishes and then after 40% for step two (Getting files ready for installation), I receive the error below (0x8007025D). My research for this error hasn't resulted in any fixes for this error. I have tried with entering my product key and without. I believe after reading threads here I am supposed to skip entering the code. Any help is greatly appreciated. Let me know if you need additional information to help with this.

0x8007025d how do I get rid of this error? [​IMG]

3. Rey Bel1 Win User
    DISM restore health fail error 605 - 0x8007025d in the log file

Hi,

Error 0x8007025D may arise from a bad or corrupt RAM. To better assist you we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that check Andre Da Costa's
    How to Troubleshoot Common Setup and Stop Errors During Windows 10 Installation
    for more information about error and how to resolve it. You can locate the error code and the corresponding steps to resolve it by pressing
    Ctrl+F then type 0x8007025D in the search bar, and then press Enter.

We look forward to your response.

Rey Bel1, Nov 3, 2020
  4. 0x8007025d how do I get rid of this error?

mrmatteastwood, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

0x8007025d how do I get rid of this error?

1. 0x8007025d how do I get rid of this error? - Similar Threads - 0x8007025d rid error

2. How do I get rid of this error message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this error message?: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643I have tried everything to try and fix the update problem I'm having and NOTHING is working!...
  3. How do I get rid of this error message?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of this error message?: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643I have tried everything to try and fix the update problem I'm having and NOTHING is working!...
  4. How do I get rid of this error message?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how do i get rid of this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get rid of this: How do I get rid of this propaganda? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this/f7848304-366d-4095-a664-f3c1f73ba314
  6. How do I get rid of Runtime Error

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How do I get rid of Runtime Error: When I try to use Microsoft Word I get a Runtime Error. All my documentation receives his message. How do I get rid of this error? ---- 144868
  7. How do I get rid of Runtime Error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I get rid of Runtime Error?: I am receiving a runtime error when I try to use Microsoft Word. How do I get rid of this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-runtime-error/9adbf55c-e041-4c1b-8caf-a65f5916eda4
  8. How do I get rid of Runtime Error

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get rid of Runtime Error: When I try to use Microsoft Word I get a Runtime Error. All my documentation receives his message. How do I get rid of this error? ---- 144868
  9. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/38xu0w453hy31.png?width=315&format=png&auto=webp&s=95413fc223b9cf0dd50763f721c5cb831c00315d I've had this in my start menu for a while, not sure what it is... I got it when I installed 1093 I believe and it's still here after installing...
  10. How do i get rid of error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i get rid of error: I am having errors of my access administrative settings I isolated error on firewall still only some errors is my system hijacked I still have same labtop error window 32 /...
Tags: