Windows 10: *0x80070422* xbox uygulamasından yada microsoft mağazasından oyun indirmeye çalışırken bu...

Discus and support *0x80070422* xbox uygulamasından yada microsoft mağazasından oyun indirmeye çalışırken bu... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH]HATALAR BUNLAR LÜTFEN YARDIM EDİN [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ONURTOKDOĞAN, Jan 7, 2021.

1. *0x80070422* xbox uygulamasından yada microsoft mağazasından oyun indirmeye çalışırken bu...

*0x80070422* xbox uygulamasından yada microsoft mağazasından oyun indirmeye çalışırken bu... d7405c88-8b99-4dad-ac40-198d829f145f?upload=true.png HATALAR BUNLAR LÜTFEN YARDIM EDİN *0x80070422* xbox uygulamasından yada microsoft mağazasından oyun indirmeye çalışırken bu... 0cde5f5b-a3ee-45e0-a848-975bc47ffa9e?upload=true.png

:)

ONURTOKDOĞAN, Jan 7, 2021

2. uyumsuz uygulama

tencent gaming buddy diye bir purogram var anca odada acınca oyun yukleme yeri geliyor özür dilerim yukleme başarısız oldu diyor ki uyumluluk sorunuunu acınca 2 tane uyumsuz uygulama algılandı diyor bitürlü düzeltemedim
    lütfen yardım edin: (((helpp

yuşaşafak, Jan 7, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Xbox Controller is not connecting to Wireless Adapter

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your time and patience to work on this issue. To have a better clarity on the issue please reply to the following questions:

• Are you using an Xbox one controller?

If you are using an Xbox one controller, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article

How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC
    and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

I would also suggest you to uninstall all the hidden devices under USB hive and check if you are able to connect the wireless adapter. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the hidden drivers:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. Click View tab.
    4. Select Show hidden devices.
    5. Expand Universal Serial Bus and remove all the greyed out devices. To remove the greyed out devices, right click on the device and select
      uninstall.
    6. Restart your computer.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 7, 2021
  4. *0x80070422* xbox uygulamasından yada microsoft mağazasından oyun indirmeye çalışırken bu...

Bu uygulama güvenliğiniz için engellendi

Kullanıcılarımıza yardımcı olmak için çeviri hizmeti kullanmaktayız. Lütfen dil bilgisi hatalarını affedin.

Merhaba, ben David bağımsız bir danışman ve kullanıcı sadece sizin gibi değilim. Bu sorunu çözmene yardım etmeye çalışacağım.

Belki de hizmet listesine erişmeye çalıştığınız yol bu olabilir. Hizmetler listesine doğrudan erişim yolu aşağıdaki gibidir:

Sağ-START düğmesine tıklayın, "Hizmetler ve Uygulamalar" bölümünü genişletir ve son olarak "Hizmetler"e tıklayan pencereden listeden "Bilgisayar Yönetimi" seçeneğini belirleyin.

Bu bölüme ulaşamıyorsanız, oturum açmanız yerel bilgisayarın yöneticisi olmayabilir.

Saygılar

Demirel

David Spink, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

*0x80070422* xbox uygulamasından yada microsoft mağazasından oyun indirmeye çalışırken bu...

1. *0x80070422* xbox uygulamasından yada microsoft mağazasından oyun indirmeye çalışırken bu... - Similar Threads - *0x80070422* xbox uygulamasından

2. Xbox Diğer Diske Oyun Yükleyemiyorum.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Diğer Diske Oyun Yükleyemiyorum.: Merhaba. Xbox Uygulamasından Forza Motorsport İndirecektim. Fakat C Diskime Yeterli Yer Olmadığını Söylüyor. Bende D Diskime Taşımaya Çalıştım. Fakat Klasörün C Diskinde Olması Gerekiyor Ve C Diskinde Yeterli Yer Yok. Ne Yapmalıyım?...
  3. Xbox Diğer Diske Oyun Yükleyemiyorum.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Diğer Diske Oyun Yükleyemiyorum.: Merhaba. Xbox Uygulamasından Forza Motorsport İndirecektim. Fakat C Diskime Yeterli Yer Olmadığını Söylüyor. Bende D Diskime Taşımaya Çalıştım. Fakat Klasörün C Diskinde Olması Gerekiyor Ve C Diskinde Yeterli Yer Yok. Ne Yapmalıyım?...
  4. Oyun indirmek

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Oyun indirmek: Merhaba iyi günler ben bugün gamepass edindim forza horizon 4 indirmek istiyorum fakat laptop'ın kablosuz indirmesi çok yavaş olduğu için masaustunden indirip harici bir disk ile laptop'a oyunu atabilir miyim?...
  5. This is Bu****it

in Windows 10 Customization
    This is Bu****it: Update after update Microsoft have just been destroying windows when everything was just fine when it started. First of all, anything that has to do with anything with Xbox games, chat, parties, etc use to work flawlessly. Then they decided to start messing with it and...
  6. Error Code: 0x80070422 Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error Code: 0x80070422 Microsoft Store: I have a problem with my Microsoft Store when I last reset my PC it keeps saying that Windows Update is disabled on the Microsoft Store and i have tired many fixes on the internet like restarting Windows Update Service and putting it to "Automatic", I've tried "wsreset.exe",...
  7. windows xbox app error code 0x80070422 activate windows update

windows xbox app error code 0x80070422 activate windows update: Been suddenly getting this issue lately when trying to download games on the Xbox Beta app Searched half the web trying to find a fix for this but none of them are working Forza Horizon 4 and Sea of thieves are the only ones that work when I try to download it but with...
  8. Xbox console helper - error 0x409 0x80070422

Xbox console helper - error 0x409 0x80070422: Hello, for some time I can't log in to the Xbox apps and Xbox Helper apps. I am asking for quick help I need this application for Forza Horizon 4, which does not work because of it. : [ATTACH]...
  9. Microsoft Store gives the code: 0x80070422

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store gives the code: 0x80070422: Hello, I have a problem with Microsoft Store. When i try to download any application it says you need to enable Windows Update, it gives the code: 0x80070422.But the problem is that i have already enabled the Windows Update...
  10. (0x80070422)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    (0x80070422): Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80070422). Need a help....
Tags: