Windows 10: 0x800704C6 Please, please, I need help

Discus and support 0x800704C6 Please, please, I need help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried all the solutions and didn't work with me. Literally all the solutions. I swear to God that it did not work with me the solutions available on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by l4Bl Heavy Gear, Jan 14, 2020.

1. 0x800704C6 Please, please, I need help

I tried all the solutions and didn't work with me. Literally all the solutions. I swear to God that it did not work with me the solutions available on the Internet and I am subscribed to Xbox Live and I cannot download games 0x800704C6 Please, please, I need help [​IMG]

:)

l4Bl Heavy Gear, Jan 14, 2020

2. Windows store error 0x800704C6

The problem code 0x800704c6 is a problem with detecting network connectivity. That's odd since the store actually added OneNote to the list of apps needed to be updated while the existing queued updates were refusing to be updated do to this error. Then,
    also the OneNote update would report this error code. It sais "Acquiring licences" then it sais "Check your internet connection. See details" which will show the error code 0x800704c6.

I ran the Windows Update troubleshooter, the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and wsreset, then rebooted. After reboot, apps updated quickly and seamlessly after I opened the store, clicked my portrait and picked "Downloads and updates".

EricSoAndSo, Jan 14, 2020
  3. error code 0x800704C6

error code 0x800704C6 while installing skype and many others applications on windows 10

Geevarathna., Jan 14, 2020
  4. 0x800704C6 Please, please, I need help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

0x800704C6 Please, please, I need help

1. 0x800704C6 Please, please, I need help - Similar Threads - 0x800704C6 Please please

2. Please I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please I need help: I've looked up so much and tried so much. It started after doing a pc update overnight while I went to bed. I woke up and logged in after the log in screen it goes black, I've got into safe mode, automatic repair doesn't work, resetting goes about 50% of the way then says it...
  3. Please please I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please please I need help: PC dont recognize my password anymore. Says incorrect but it isnt. I restarted multiple times but I cant sign in and Im afraid that my account might be locked if I continue doing this without successful result. Im consulting and I want to sign in now. I need help please ....
  4. Please please I need help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Please please I need help: PC dont recognize my password anymore. Says incorrect but it isnt. I restarted multiple times but I cant sign in and Im afraid that my account might be locked if I continue doing this without successful result. Im consulting and I want to sign in now. I need help please ....
  5. Please please I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. please i need help

in Windows 10 Customization
    please i need help: so i entered my microsoft account to install a game then i tried to remove it and i couldn't i searched in google and youtube and someone said make a local account and sign out of your account so i did this and it was removed i tried to switch to see if it works and didn't...
  7. please i need help with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    please i need help with this: i was messing around with user account control and must've done something bad because now i have zero access or permission to do anything, i can't install or uninstall stuff basically can't do anything that requires administrative permission or whatever and i can't even go to...
  8. Help please i needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help please i needed: you have been like this for several weeks and it does nothing I have now here to click. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-i-needed/fd5a4ea4-1135-4672-b59a-92b5200ebfbd
  9. I need help please !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help please !: My computer has been weird for a while now, almost everyday I would crash once (everything stops and the screen is black) but I would restart it and everything worked fine. However, after it crashed today restarting it was not enough. I was stuck with a black screen and a...
  10. I need help PLEASE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help PLEASE: How to delete a recurring event from the calendar and in notifications permanently .It's driving me nuts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-please/a43af010-751d-4dd6-b19a-5246fc1af27c
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant download games from windows store 0x800704C6

2. game pass pc install error 0x800704c6