Windows 10: 0x800704C6 Please, please, I need help

Discus and support 0x800704C6 Please, please, I need help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried all the solutions and didn't work with me. Literally all the solutions. I swear to God that it did not work with me the solutions available on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by l4Bl Heavy Gear, Jan 14, 2020.

1. 0x800704C6 Please, please, I need help

I tried all the solutions and didn't work with me. Literally all the solutions. I swear to God that it did not work with me the solutions available on the Internet and I am subscribed to Xbox Live and I cannot download games 0x800704C6 Please, please, I need help [​IMG]

:)

l4Bl Heavy Gear, Jan 14, 2020

2. Windows store error 0x800704C6

The problem code 0x800704c6 is a problem with detecting network connectivity. That's odd since the store actually added OneNote to the list of apps needed to be updated while the existing queued updates were refusing to be updated do to this error. Then,
    also the OneNote update would report this error code. It sais "Acquiring licences" then it sais "Check your internet connection. See details" which will show the error code 0x800704c6.

I ran the Windows Update troubleshooter, the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and wsreset, then rebooted. After reboot, apps updated quickly and seamlessly after I opened the store, clicked my portrait and picked "Downloads and updates".

EricSoAndSo, Jan 14, 2020
  3. error code 0x800704C6

error code 0x800704C6 while installing skype and many others applications on windows 10

Geevarathna., Jan 14, 2020
  4. 0x800704C6 Please, please, I need help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

0x800704C6 Please, please, I need help

1. 0x800704C6 Please, please, I need help - Similar Threads - 0x800704C6 Please please

2. I Need Help! Please!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I Need Help! Please!: So I wanted to install Windows 10. I downloaded the Media Creation Tool, and I chose the option to install on a stick.Ok, I gave restart to, with the stick attached, to install Windows 10. I chose the Windows version, all right, until the option to choose if I can keep the...
  3. I need help with BitLocker please

I need help with BitLocker please: Hello and thank you in advance for your support. I just enabled BitLocker on one of my partition drives (not system) and I want to know if there's an option to lock the drive after I'm done without the need to reboot my machine. Also, if I change the unlock password, will...
  4. Need Help please

Need Help please: So i plugged in a other set of headphones because i couldn't hear my friend on discord and it worked and then the game i was playing stop playing sound so i quit it and played YouTube to check the headphone and it played and i closed it and reopened it again and now google...
  5. need help please

in Windows 10 Support
    need help please: I have a windows 7 custom build computer and my friend talked me into trying windows 10 x64 1903, so i unplugged my win 7 hard drive and put in a ssd drive i had laying around and put win 10 on it, well i decided it wasnt for me so i removed that hard drive and put my win 7...
  6. need help with activation PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    need help with activation PLEASE HELP: Hello my name is Landon and I have been trying to activate windows on my computer for a while now , I received my PC as a gift and when I got it windows 10 Pro had already been installed on it, all of a sudden windows has stopped working , and will not reactivate , the...
  7. BSOD please i need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD please i need help: Hi, In last 2 days i got 2 BSOD, both of them happened while watching youtube. first one was: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - 0x1000007e - ntoskrnl.exe+1c4737 second one was: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - 0x0000003b - ntoskrnl.exe+1bc900 after searching online most...
  8. Please Please Please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please Please Please help: Please help, I have purchased Windows 10 Enterprise code from Snapdeal.com. They have given me link to windows and a key to activate windows. When I download and installed their windows I found that windows has errors while updating. Error in installing update 1803. I...
  9. need help please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need help please: I can't download battle net app on my pc to play blizzard games it wont even download it says on 1 or 2 percent and doesn't go up ugh please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-please/85742886-788d-4482-ba68-682a568b0dae
  10. A little help needed please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A little help needed please: I am just about to do my 'Clean Install' of Windows 10. I was given the instructions shown below and I have disconnected the other drives and have restarted the machine, pressed F12 for the boot options and have requested it boot from the USB drive on which I downloaded the...
Tags: