Windows 10: 0x80070520 We couldnt sign you in to xbox live.

Discus and support 0x80070520 We couldnt sign you in to xbox live. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So it's been a long time since i've used xbox, but i wanted to play sea of thieves, which i had bought and played a lot around when it came out.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DeathsEye8640, Oct 30, 2018.

1. 0x80070520 We couldnt sign you in to xbox live.

So it's been a long time since i've used xbox, but i wanted to play sea of thieves, which i had bought and played a lot around when it came out.

However, i went to play and was told i cannot sign in. When i open the Xbox app, it says:

"We couldnt sign you in to xbox live.
    We cant sign you in to xbox live right now. Try again in a while. If that doesnt work, we have a few ideas that might help fix the problem."

And i am given the error code of: 0x80070520

Clicking on that code, or searching on xbox support, has absolutely no information at all. Look around online has suggested a few things, but none of them have worked, including running a troubleshooter on windows store, clearing the windows store cache, etc.

However, i can login to my account fine on the website, as well as on my phone. I can also login to my secondary account on those AND my pc. But i cannot login to my primary account on my PC.

Is there anything i can possibly do to try and fix this issue? A few have suggested reinstalling W10, but i have so many programs on here it would take me at least 2 days to find, re-download and re-register them all, all for the sake of a few games...

:)

DeathsEye8640, Oct 30, 2018
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

(FH4 PC) Can't login to XBox Live after clean reinstall [0x80070520]

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the suggestions by
    MilagrosM2020
    replied on 23rd September 2018.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Xbox Live on Win10[64] - Cannot login, code 0x80070520

I just reinstalled Win10[64] from scratch a few days ago (to fix a different issue) and cannot log in using the Microsoft Store or Xbox App, receiving the code 0x80070520.

I have tried the following:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard and type Services in the search box.
    • Once the Services window opens, scroll down and look for Xbox Live Auth Manager, Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.
    • You have to repeat the steps on each service. Right-click on each service and click Properties.
    • Make sure that the Startup type is set to Automatic.
    • If the Service status is stopped, click on Start.
    • Click OK to save the settings.

Checked the Date, Time and Daylight Savings settings and made sure they were all on automatic.

1. Click the Start button.

2. Go to Settings.

3. Select Update & Security > Troubleshoot.

4. Select Windows Store Apps under Find and fix other problems.

5. Click Run the troubleshooter.

6. If prompted, click Yes or enter the administrator password.

7. Follow the on-screen instruction.

I have used the "Reset" Button for Xbox Live and Xbox App.

My Xbox version is 39.39.21002.00000

I have gone into the update options and made sure everything is set to auto-update.

AndaleTheGreat, Oct 30, 2018
  4. 0x80070520 We couldnt sign you in to xbox live.

Error code 0x80070520 when signing into Store and/or XBox Live games

Following various problems with Microsoft Solitaire Collection and Microsoft Ultimate Word Games I performed a clean install of Windows 10 Pro X64.

For a while everything worked well and then I started getting error code 0x80070520 when trying to sign into the store or the games.

So I performed another clean install but the problems persist.

I can sign into my Microsoft account, Outlook, Xbox.com, and live.xbox.com from my browser, and I can sign in from an Xbox with that account.

But it seems that the interface from Windows 10 has problems.

Hairy Scot, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

0x80070520 We couldnt sign you in to xbox live.

1. 0x80070520 We couldnt sign you in to xbox live. - Similar Threads - 0x80070520 couldnt sign

2. We couldn't sign you in to xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't sign you in to xbox live: I'm on windows 11 and randomly can not sign on to Xbox live. I get error code 0x87DD0003. I have tried everything I could find on the web. Removed the Xbox app reinstalled it, deleted the accounts and cache folders from hereC:\Users\[your...
  3. We couldn't sign you in to xbox live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We couldn't sign you in to xbox live: I'm on windows 11 and randomly can not sign on to Xbox live. I get error code 0x87DD0003. I have tried everything I could find on the web. Removed the Xbox app reinstalled it, deleted the accounts and cache folders from hereC:\Users\[your...
  4. We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live: I tried to log into my Xbox account on the app called Xbox and the companion app and it kept popping up with the error code 0x87DD002C. Along with these two not working it would not let me log into Minecraft for Windows 10 and I have waited about 1 week to see if it were to...
  5. We couldn't log you in to Xbox Live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't log you in to Xbox Live: Ever since yesterday I've been trying to log into my xbox account to play Sea of Thieves, but the companion app refuses to log my main account in. I've made a dummy account to see if I can log in with a different account and the 2nd account does log in normally. I've tried...
  6. Cannot log into microsoft store or xbox live 0x80070520

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot log into microsoft store or xbox live 0x80070520: I've had this issue for over a year and have tried everything to fix it and have now given up. I am unable to log into the store app with it saying we are unable to connect you at this time and cannot log into the xbox console companion as it gives me the error code...
  7. Error 0x80070520 when trying to sign into the Xbox App

Error 0x80070520 when trying to sign into the Xbox App: Ive been getting this error anytime i try to sign into the Xbox app. i have tried alot of solutions ive seen on here and none have worked, ive tired wsreset, ive made sure xbox services are running but it still wont work. The strange thing is this is only happening on my...
  8. Cannot sign in to Xbox Live on Windows 10

Cannot sign in to Xbox Live on Windows 10: So it's been a long time since i've used xbox, but i wanted to play sea of thieves, which i had bought and played a lot around when it came out. However, i went to play and was told i cannot sign in. When i open the Xbox app, it says: "We couldnt sign you in to xbox live....
  9. We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live: Please let me know if this is the wrong place for this. I installed Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation Copy. Build 14942_prerelease.161003-1929 . I have had intermittent ongoing issues with store and store apps going back to windows 8 and have been able to fix them...
  10. Error code 0x80070520 when signing into Store and/or XBox Live games

in Windows 10 Support
    Error code 0x80070520 when signing into Store and/or XBox Live games: Following various problems with Microsoft Solitaire Collection and Microsoft Ultimate Word Games I performed a clean install of Windows 10 Pro X64. For a while everything worked well and then I started getting error code 0x80070520 when trying to sign into the store or the...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we couldnt sign you xbox live

2. 0x80070520 xbox live

3. we couldnt sign you in 80070520

4. could not sign you into xbox live,
  5. we couldnt sign you into xbox live pc,
  6. 0x80070520 cant sign in work or school acc,
  7. xbox app a specified session does not exist. it may have already been terminated,
  8. we couldnt sign you into x box live,
  9. we cannot sign in to xbox live 0x800070520,
  10. xbox error code 0x80070520,
  11. 80070520 xbox,
  12. we couldnt sign you in to xbox live dns,
  13. microsoft login 80070520,
  14. we couldnt sign you in xbox live,
  15. we couldnt sign you in to xbox live