Windows 10: 0x80070643 error, no issues for years, now getting this about once per week, why?

Discus and support 0x80070643 error, no issues for years, now getting this about once per week, why? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 0x80070643 error, no issues for years, now getting this about once per week, why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by David Foster_54956, May 6, 2021.

1. 0x80070643 error, no issues for years, now getting this about once per week, why?

0x80070643 error, no issues for years, now getting this about once per week, why?

:)

David Foster_54956, May 6, 2021

2. error 0x80070643 (update)

Hey

Try to apply the update manually 0x80070643 error, no issues for years, now getting this about once per week, why? ;) As suggested by Microsoft. I just wrote a
    step by step guide.

However be sure that the update itself is downloaded and that the installation part is failing, and not the downloading part.

Hope it helps you 0x80070643 error, no issues for years, now getting this about once per week, why? :)

Yuri Pustjens, May 6, 2021
  3. • Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081704) - Error 0x80070643

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I can understand how frustrating it can be when things don’t work as expected. I'd be glad to assist you with this issue.

Please provide us certain information to narrow down the issue:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Which security program is installed on your computer?
    I would also suggest you to follow the steps from the article below and check if it helps.

.NET Framework update installation error: "0x80070643" or "0x643"

Fix Windows Update errors

Note: The troubleshooting steps in the above links are meant for windows 8, however, you can use the same for windows 10 as well.

For reference: Installation error 0x80070643 or 0x800706d9

Windows Essentials

Hope this helps. Post back with result so that we can assist you further.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 6, 2021
  4. 0x80070643 error, no issues for years, now getting this about once per week, why?

Error Installing WindowsUpdate KB4048955 for W10 V.1709 amd64 based systems - 0x80070643

Hi Mitchel,

You may get the error code 0x80070643 if the MSI software update registration has become corrupted, or if the .NET Framework installation on the computer has become corrupted. To help you
    on this, we suggest that you run the Windows Update Troubleshooter first then check if it helps to resolve the issue.

If the issue still persists, kindly follow the steps provided on this
    link
    . Note that the troubleshooting steps listed in the article should be performed in the order they are listed.

Feel free to post back for an update and let us know if you need more help.

Eileen Gal, May 6, 2021
Thema:

0x80070643 error, no issues for years, now getting this about once per week, why?

1. 0x80070643 error, no issues for years, now getting this about once per week, why? - Similar Threads - 0x80070643 error issues

2. Internet connection lost about once a week - fixed with restart - sometimes get a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection lost about once a week - fixed with restart - sometimes get a...: I lose my internet connection about once a week only on my laptop. A restart fixes the problem. Sometimes the restart is fast, other times it takes longer and results with a windows/stopcode error. Is there anyway to stop this from happening? Thanks!...
  3. Internet connection lost about once a week - fixed with restart - sometimes get a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet connection lost about once a week - fixed with restart - sometimes get a...: I lose my internet connection about once a week only on my laptop. A restart fixes the problem. Sometimes the restart is fast, other times it takes longer and results with a windows/stopcode error. Is there anyway to stop this from happening? Thanks!...
  4. Internet connection lost about once a week - fixed with restart - sometimes get a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Getting a BSOD about once per day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting a BSOD about once per day: Hi, I've had this computer for about a year and have lately been getting a BSOD about once per day. I ran a memory diagnostic, checked that Windows 10 was up to date, check that NVIDIA was up to date, and blew out some dust from inside of the computer (there wasn't much). I...
  6. "Microsoft account problem" in Windows and "Account Error" in Office about once per week

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Microsoft account problem" in Windows and "Account Error" in Office about once per week: Every week or so I get these error messages in Windows 10 and in Office programs. If I sign into my Microsoft account with my password, the messages go away for about a week, but they always come back. What is causing this? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  7. I get the BSOD about once per week: systemprofile\AppData\Local\PlaceholderTileLogoFol der

I get the BSOD about once per week: systemprofile\AppData\Local\PlaceholderTileLogoFol der: Can anyone tell me what this folder is used for? Here's the filepath: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\PlaceholderTileLogoFolder Unrelated question: I get the BSOD about once per week at odd times. Lenovo X1 Carbon Thinkpad purchased about a...
  8. How to automate Printing of test page once per week

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to automate Printing of test page once per week: I am not sure this is the correct Forum to post this question: I am tired of inkjet print heads nozzles clogging due to infrequent use. I have switched over to monochrome laser printer for everyday printing and I am loving it . However I still have need of a cheap inkjet...
  9. BSOD once a week

BSOD once a week: After upgrading from Windows 7 to 10 Iexperienced ”Video TDR Failures” about every other week. Theynever happened with Windows 7. I see no relation to heavy graphicuses. It seems to me that they happen more frequently when I startagain after putting the computer to sleep and...
  10. Blue Screening for about a week now

Blue Screening for about a week now: My computer has been regularly crashing about once or twice a day (it's on most of the time) starting on Dec 24th according to Event Viewer. I upgraded my Windows 7 to 10 back when 10 first came out and I haven't had any issues with it until this run of crashes. I haven't...