Windows 10: 0x80073CFE error on most Win 10 store apps corrupted package repository

Discus and support 0x80073CFE error on most Win 10 store apps corrupted package repository in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an issue where the windows store won't download or update anything and is providing the error 0x80073CFE corrupted package repository. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Max_Dee_007, Jun 21, 2022.

1. 0x80073CFE error on most Win 10 store apps corrupted package repository

I have an issue where the windows store won't download or update anything and is providing the error 0x80073CFE corrupted package repository. I have tried:Resetting the computerUpdating the computerUpdating all of the drivers for the graphics card, motherboard ectResetting the cache for Microsoft store via "Run" windows + rRepair / Reset the store app Add / Remove programs.Countless powershell scripts that all are 'meant' to reset / re-register the store manifest etcResetting the store from settingsMaking a new account in the Microsoft store and trying thereForce quitting the store from

:)

Max_Dee_007, Jun 21, 2022

2. Windows Store Apps will not install after latest Windows Update

Hi,

Error 0x80073cfe that started after the latest Windows update may occur in Windows Store due to corrupted package repository. For us to fix this error, we suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache and try installing apps again. To reset the Windows
    Store cache, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open the Run window.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Gerard Qui, Jun 21, 2022
  3. Win 10 No All Apps and package repository is corrupted

I have recently upgraded to Win 10 from Win 7 and having sorted some issues, no sound and upside down camera image, I am still unable to resolve the following:

1) My desktop displays like the old Win 7 not any new flashy Win 10 style

2) I have no 'All Apps' start link listing all my programs at all.

I checked listed apps via Power shell using Get-StartApps | measure

This returns:

Count : 341

Average :

Sum :

Maximum :

Minimum :

Property :

When I try to see if I can resolve via Control panel personalisation both Display and Ease of Access report "the package repository is corrupted"

I have checked help responses and one suggests downloading and installing
    Windows 10 Technical Preview ISO but this dates back to Feb 2015 and another thread suggests that this is something that would be updated by the eventual 'proper' Win
    10 install, unless I have misunderstood something?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

RatherPlayMyBanjo, Jun 21, 2022
  4. 0x80073CFE error on most Win 10 store apps corrupted package repository

Win 10 No All Apps and package repository is corrupted

Further to the above If I press the Windows logo key and R to go to the run dialog and type in ms-settings: I get a message stating: the package repository is corrupted. Any suggestions?

RatherPlayMyBanjo, Jun 21, 2022
Thema:

0x80073CFE error on most Win 10 store apps corrupted package repository

1. 0x80073CFE error on most Win 10 store apps corrupted package repository - Similar Threads - 0x80073CFE error store

2. 0x80073CFE error on most Win 10 store apps corrupted package repository

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80073CFE error on most Win 10 store apps corrupted package repository: I have an issue where the windows store won't download or update anything and is providing the error 0x80073CFE corrupted package repository. I have tried:Resetting the computerUpdating the computerUpdating all of the drivers for the graphics card, motherboard ectResetting...
  3. 0x80073CFE error on most Win 10 store apps corrupted package repository

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    0x80073CFE error on most Win 10 store apps corrupted package repository: I have an issue where the windows store won't download or update anything and is providing the error 0x80073CFE corrupted package repository. I have tried:Resetting the computerUpdating the computerUpdating all of the drivers for the graphics card, motherboard ectResetting...
  4. Microsoft Store error 0x80073CFE, The package repository is corrupted

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store error 0x80073CFE, The package repository is corrupted: One of the numerous Microsoft Store error codes that you may encounter on your Windows 10 device is error code 0x80073CFE. In this post, we will identify the cause as well as provide the most suitable solutions to resolve the issue. [ATTACH] The error descriptions is as...
  5. "The package repository is corrupted"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "The package repository is corrupted": Hi, I opened my pc this morning and it was working perfectly fine. Later on after doing some work I went to download a word document from an email and got this message: "The package repository is corrupted". I proceeded to attempt to open other Microsoft Office App files...
  6. Store downloads error 0x80073CFE

Store downloads error 0x80073CFE: I cannot download/update any apps from the store on this particular computer. It downloads 3.5mB and errors out with 0x80073CFE. I've done the wsreset and rebooted - error 0x80073CFE logged out of the microsoft account, clicked download to prompt login - error 0x80073CFE...
  7. error code 0x80073cfe in microsoft store

error code 0x80073cfe in microsoft store: I have been trying to install the windows version of minecraft for a while now and whenever I have tried it keeps coming up with this code.I have tried to fix it many times but none have worked.Please post some solutions....
  8. Windows Store Error Code 0x80073CFE

Windows Store Error Code 0x80073CFE: I have been getting this error even when I'm installing new apps and updating apps. I tried wsreset.exe and sfc /scannow and DISM, but in vain. Any other ways to fix it....
  9. Error 0x80073CFE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x80073CFE: Look i tried everything but send this laptop to you so let m know the real solution for this please [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x80073cfe/69ef56b5-185c-4a9f-a6c6-dad98533c69d
  10. Error Code 0x80073CFE For Game Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Code 0x80073CFE For Game Store: I have tried EVERYTHING I still have the problem and I can download my game. If you find ANYTHING please let me know. One article I have used is...