Windows 10: 0x80090016 - something went wrong and your PIN is unavailable

Discus and support 0x80090016 - something went wrong and your PIN is unavailable in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting this error message when trying to sign on to my Outlook account I have never used a PIN, have never set it and cannot find a way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DennisPasquali, Jan 13, 2021.

1. 0x80090016 - something went wrong and your PIN is unavailable

I keep getting this error message when trying to sign on to my Outlook account I have never used a PIN, have never set it and cannot find a way to reset it, HELP please

:)

DennisPasquali, Jan 13, 2021
  2. loftus49 Win User

Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable"

Using Win10 on an HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop

PIN went away. Now when I go into create a PIN I get "Something went wrong. Try again later". The step prior is: Start.>Settings>Accounts>Sign in Options>Windows Hello PIN and it reads "This options is currently unavailable - click to learn more". I
    followed the steps suggested, but they don't work

Suggestions?.

loftus49, Jan 13, 2021
  3. cfourkays Win User
    Pin log in error 0x80090016

Just did a Install/Repair on Lenovo Flex 14
    Use Microsoft account log in
    OK with password
    Fails with Pin
    0x80090016 Something went wrong...

Found a bunch of older post, all over, regarding different fixes. They either don't work or don't apply.

Not a disaster, just annoying as this is my work PC.*Sad
    Pete

cfourkays, Jan 13, 2021
  4. 0x80090016 - something went wrong and your PIN is unavailable

Error 0x80090016

I have the same problem the message is something went wrong

please try again later.

RockyArcher4180, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

0x80090016 - something went wrong and your PIN is unavailable

1. 0x80090016 - something went wrong and your PIN is unavailable - Similar Threads - 0x80090016 something went

2. Something went wrong and your pin is not available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something went wrong and your pin is not available: Hey, I have a problem I updated windows 10 using Windows update assistant, but when I restarted my computer, I got this message on login 'something went wrong and your pin is not available' and there is an option saying 'set up a new one' but when I press it, nothing happens,...
  3. “Something went wrong”

“Something went wrong”: Hello , the reason of this question is the following: i forgot my pin password to login to my laptop, i clicked on “forgot pin” and i followed the directions like typing codes via my phone or my email did both of them everythimg was ok so far , but when i clicked to create a...
  4. something went wrong and your pin isn't available

something went wrong and your pin isn't available: This error happened to me when I updated to Windows 10 version 2004. I got signed out of MS Edge. When I tried signing in, it showed this error message: "something went wrong and your pin isn't available". I tried to set a pin to resolve the issue. I went to Settings->...
  5. “something went wrong and your pin is unavailable”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “something went wrong and your pin is unavailable”: i got that when i booted up my pc,i signed in with my password instead and removed the pin,then restarted my computer then added a new one.seemed to have fixed it but what caused this? submitted by /u/Lord_Chanka_69 [link] [comments]...
  6. “Something Went Wrong” PIN Error

“Something Went Wrong” PIN Error: Hi, all. Really hoping I can find help for this issue. I just went to log onto my laptop and it said “something happened and your PIN isn’t available”. I cannot remember my password and have tried every possible combination based on the password hint I set up. I’ve never had...
  7. Something went wrong!

Something went wrong!: Something went wrong and Your pin isn't available. I do not see the pin option in settings > account > sign in options. I have tried to add a new account, still not working. Any help would be appreciated. r/windows submitted by /u/param109_ [link] [comments]...
  8. something went wrong and your pin isn't available 0x80090010

something went wrong and your pin isn't available 0x80090010: When I try to download something from microsoft store I get this error message and cannot download anything. even if it says to change the pin, there's no sign-in option as PIN. please help me to fix this problem[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. something went wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    something went wrong: I don't usually have to sign in then it says there was an issue signing you into youtube https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/a935d8e4-5a23-47a6-9656-26c2209d467a
  10. code: 0xd00000e5 Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.

code: 0xd00000e5 Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.: My recent experience with my windows 10 laptop has been frustrating. The Issue came from two perspective. 1. If I close the lid and move it to another place, the screen will not turn on!. I have to (force) restart it several times for it to operate normally. 2. I have...