Windows 10: 0x800f024b in my update

Discus and support 0x800f024b in my update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This annoying update again is mess up and not installing. Keep getting error 0x800f024b. How can I fix it properly? If you can change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by louvenia_gorczany, Oct 20, 2022.

  1. 0x800f024b in my update


    This annoying update again is mess up and not installing. Keep getting error 0x800f024b. How can I fix it properly? If you can change the troubleshooter much better since it didnt help at all.

    :)
     
    louvenia_gorczany, Oct 20, 2022
    #1

  2. Windows 10 Update Error 0x800f024b - Samsung Universal Print Driver 3

    I'm getting a Windows 10 Update error 0x800f024b trying to install "Samsung - Printers - Samsung Universal Print Driver 3 - Error 0x800f024b". I don't and never have had a Samsung printer connected to my PC
    knowingly. I say knowingly because I' recently took my PC in for service to a local repair shop and they may have connected it to one of their printers while it was in for repair. I've checked
    my Device Manager and there are no printers listed in the display (my printer is network attached and it is an HP printer). Windows 10 (Pro) Update keeps trying to download and install the Samsung printer driver (listed above) but repeatedly fails with an
    0x800f024b error every time. There is no printer driver (that I can find) so I can't uninstall it.

    I contacted the Microsoft Answer Desk this morning and the agent was unable to "fix" this error. She said that this was an "optional" update and that I'd have to live with it until it corrected itself or Microsoft releasess another major update like 1511.
    She ran a program on my PC called DISM but that didn't fix the problem. Surely there is a way to correct this problem without having to wait forever for Microsoft to release another major update.

    Does anyone know how can I stop Windows 10 from continually trying to download and install this driver?

    Thanks

    James Borders
     
    JamesBBorders, Oct 20, 2022
    #2
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

    Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

    Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond 0x800f024b in my update :) Best regards.


    And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.
     
    3Colors, Oct 20, 2022
    #3
  4. btarunr Win User

    0x800f024b in my update

    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

    Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

    Source: TechConnect Magazine
     
    btarunr, Oct 20, 2022
    #4
Thema:

0x800f024b in my update

Loading...
  1. 0x800f024b in my update - Similar Threads - 0x800f024b update

  2. Microsoft Releases the Windows 11 2026 Update, Version 26H2, as a Small Enablement Package

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Releases the Windows 11 2026 Update, Version 26H2, as a Small Enablement Package: Microsoft has released the Windows 11 2026 Update, also known as Windows 11 version 26H2, as announced on September 29 in a Windows Experience Blog post by John Cable, Vice President of Product Management for Windows Servicing and Delivery. The update is available now for...
  3. Microsoft Confirms Windows 11 Updates Cause Black Screens After Sign-In on Some Devices

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Confirms Windows 11 Updates Cause Black Screens After Sign-In on Some Devices: Microsoft has confirmed that recent Windows 11 updates can leave some devices on a black screen after sign-in, with the desktop session failing to load, according to a new entry on the Windows release health dashboard. The issue affects Windows 11 versions 24H2, 25H2, and...
  4. Microsoft Pauses KB5002907 After the Update Deactivates or Removes Office 2016 and Office 2019

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Pauses KB5002907 After the Update Deactivates or Removes Office 2016 and Office 2019: Microsoft has paused the rollout of KB5002907, an optional update for out-of-date Microsoft 365 Apps installations, after reports that it deactivated or, in some cases, completely removed perpetual Microsoft Office 2016 and Office 2019 installations on Windows PCs. The...
  5. Microsoft Fixes File History Backup Failures Caused by September Windows Updates

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Fixes File History Backup Failures Caused by September Windows Updates: Microsoft has fixed a known issue that stopped the File History backup feature from working on some Windows PCs after the September 2026 security updates were installed. The fix ships in the optional KB5124010 and KB5124006 cumulative updates for Windows 11, according to...
  6. 0x800f024b in my update

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x800f024b in my update: This annoying update again is mess up and not installing. Keep getting error 0x800f024b. How can I fix it properly? If you can change the troubleshooter much better since it didnt help at all....
  7. 0x800f024b in my update

    in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0x800f024b in my update: This annoying update again is mess up and not installing. Keep getting error 0x800f024b. How can I fix it properly? If you can change the troubleshooter much better since it didnt help at all....
  8. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10 Install error - 0x800f024b

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10 Install error - 0x800f024b: I have Lenovo ideapad gaming laptop. I couldn't update this Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10 as I got Install error - 0x800f024b. Kindly I ask you a solution for this update.Thank you!...
  9. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10 Install error - 0x800f024b

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10 Install error - 0x800f024b: I have Lenovo ideapad gaming laptop. I couldn't update this Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10 as I got Install error - 0x800f024b. Kindly I ask you a solution for this update.Thank you!...
  10. Fix Windows Update error 0x800f024b on Windows 10

    in Windows 10 News
    Fix Windows Update error 0x800f024b on Windows 10: [ATTACH]You may encounter Windows Update error 0x800f024b when trying to download or install a […] This article Fix Windows Update error 0x800f024b on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...