Windows 10: 0x80190001 error when trying to connect feedback hub

Discus and support 0x80190001 error when trying to connect feedback hub in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have difficulty connecting to feedback hub under certain attempts such as: signing in settings of weather and some other points which lead me to to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by umitsayman, Jul 7, 2019.

1. 0x80190001 error when trying to connect feedback hub

i have difficulty connecting to feedback hub under certain attempts such as:

signing in settings of weather and some other points which lead me to to feedback hub.

I do not have any problem in windows updating

no problem in microsoft edge connect

no problems at outlook etc which show that i am signed in as my user name/e-mail address

this is so frustrating that I sometimes wish to run a clean install but hesitate since I am running several dozens of programs of which some of them I might have lost keys and codes.

Please advise a brief solution...

I already ran in admin mode : sfc /scannow ............... also

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

but no change...

:)

umitsayman, Jul 7, 2019

2. Feedback Hub is not working

Hello,

We appreciate your earnest effort to reach out with Microsoft Community. We understand that you were unable to use Microsoft's Feedback Hub. To get you sorted, kindly answer following questions:

• What are the troubleshooting steps that you have done in an attempt to resolve the issue?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    • Do you get any error message when you try to log in to the Feedback Hub? If so, what is the error message?
    • Did the issue start to happen after installing the Creators Update?

We will be waiting for your earnest response.

Vanessa Oca, Jul 7, 2019
  3. UKdeejay Win User
    Feedback Hub is not working

Although I'm not the OP, here are my answers to your questions -

Aside from a system restart (Didn't solve the issue!) there are no Troubleshooting options given... the Feedback Hub simply says, "Something went wrong. We're having trouble loading the info needed for you to send us feedback. Check your connection and try
    again."

A [Try again] button has no effect.

Updating which drivers???

No 'Error' message apart from the above.

Unsure if this occurred immediately after the Creators Update as I didn't try to use the Feedback Hub then, but definitely present after update 'KB4020102' was installed...

UKdeejay, Jul 7, 2019
  4. 0x80190001 error when trying to connect feedback hub

Feedback Hub can't connect to the web (1703)

Hi,

About your issue, please answer the question:

• What do you mean you can't connect to the web?
    • You cannot open Feedback Hub? or you can open it but Feedback hub is not loading?
    • Any error messages?

Please check this article:
    Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted files
    . It contains troubleshooting steps for us to check if there are missing or corrupted files.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

0x80190001 error when trying to connect feedback hub

1. 0x80190001 error when trying to connect feedback hub - Similar Threads - 0x80190001 error trying

2. feedback hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    feedback hub: how to upload a video file to Feedback Hub https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/bf107137-dfc9-4661-b50a-de3caaeadd8c
  3. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  4. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  5. Error 0x80190001 when trying to sing in with my Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Error 0x80190001 when trying to sing in with my Microsoft account: I've updated the system, tried using the Media Creation Tool. It still shows "Something went wrong Please try again later. 0x80190001". Everything worked perfectly a week ago....
  6. Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feedback Hub?: Feedback Hub? Right of the clock. lower right corner there is symbol. Notifications. Notices do appear. On Sept. 9, 2020 a Notice appeared. I checked Out the Notice. What appeared. Feedback Hub "Windows recently updated your device. How satisfied are your with the...
  7. Feedback hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback hub: I want to disable shortcut key Win+F (take screenshot and popup feedback hub) as I accidentally press Win+F frequently as it is quite near to Ctrl+F key which I use often. There is no way to disable Win+F so I intend to uninstall feedback hub now, may I know is it easy to...
  8. Feedback hub

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Feedback hub: Hello everyone. There is a big problem with feedback hub in Windows 10. As we know, Duo to prohibitions of USA, some of windows features like store is blocked for users if thy set their location to Iran or North korea but if we set our location to countries out of these...
  9. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback Hub: I have a grip of file folders and files in the feedback hub. I upgraded to Windows 10 months back but have had continuous problems with connected devices, drivers, etc. So the files in the feedback hub were created within the last couple of months. Can I delete all these...
  10. 0x80190001 error when trying to create PIN

in Windows 10 Customization
    0x80190001 error when trying to create PIN: So yeah i got the error 0x80190001 when i am trying to create a PIN , and this is not only thing that would show this error like changing the password , trying to verify my microsoft account and trying to go into windows store all of this just shows the same error again and...
Tags: