Windows 10: 0x802A0002, Shutdown was already called on this object or the object that owns it

Discus and support 0x802A0002, Shutdown was already called on this object or the object that owns it in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you see Error 0x802A0002, Shutdown was already called on this object or the object that owns it error while copying a file or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 18, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

0x802A0002, Shutdown was already called on this object or the object that owns it

WinClub, Sep 18, 2019

2. "object reference not set to an instance of an object"

When I turn on my Laptop, dialogue box show "object reference not set to an instance of an object" problem. Any suggestion ,How to fix that one ?

vineetpandey82, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Mustachio Win User
    Tried moving User objects, now 3D Objects shows as a folder

Want to move my User settings to another partition but non-tenforums steps are wrong. Now my 3D Objects appears as a folder 'Dave', in my User folder alongside Pictures, etc. (I moved it back there.)

I've read the tutorials on this site and will follow. But how do I make my 3D Objects have it's true name again?
    I'm not sure it is not in fact a folder. On the other partition it would sometimes appear as 3D Objects yet other times appear as folder Dave.

Thank you very much,

Mustachio, Sep 18, 2019
  4. yswai1986 Win User

0x802A0002, Shutdown was already called on this object or the object that owns it

Object Oriented question

private so that other classes/object cannot modify your var other owning object, so that when things goes wrong, THE AUTHOR IS ACCOUNTABLE!

yswai1986, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

1. 0x802A0002, Shutdown was already called on this object or the object that owns it - Similar Threads - 0x802A0002 Shutdown was

2. Object size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Object size: The objects in my scree are way too big and I won't tp get the display back to normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/object-size/1707d354-e7ed-4d5c-ad8a-6cf7d685e977
  3. Object size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Object size: The objects in my scree are way too big and I won't tp get the display back to normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/object-size/1707d354-e7ed-4d5c-ad8a-6cf7d685e977
  4. unknown object

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unknown object: The attachment has a sticky paper on the round end and a device to plug into a PC port. When I peel the paper back a bit on the round end it seems to be a sticky substance to anchor it to a surface. The round end has no visible holes to be a mic or serve any purpose. DO you...
  5. Infected Object

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Infected Object: My virus protection programme has identified the following file as infected MonthPyvada.exe and blocked it. However, I cannot find any reference anywhere as to what this file might be. It resides in my Program Files x86 folder, full path below: C:\Program Files...
  6. Delete objects

Delete objects: I delete my minecraft and all the world are cleared. But I continue to have the objects, How I can delete all the objects for have new https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-objects/52d625f0-ff74-4251-a889-8f4283a9cd9c
  7. selecting objects

selecting objects: in windows 10 laptop, objects e.g. desktop icons, chunks of text in word processing, are being selected, moved, deleted as pointer hovers over them. how do I select ONLY by left button click?...
  8. "Object reference not set to an instance of an object".

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object".: Hello, The problem appears in Visual Studio, that when I try to create a new Project, it always drops the message "Object reference not set to an instance of an object". I have uninstalled and installed Visual Studio, multiple times, but the problem appears always. Also, I...
  9. 3D objects

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    3D objects: I tried to get rid of the 3D objects folder that appeared on my computer, but I combined it with my documents. Now I have two sections that say documents and have all my documents. When I delete one folder from one, it deletes it from the other. I just want the document...
  10. "object reference not set to an instance of an object"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "object reference not set to an instance of an object": Hi guys, I'm trying to download some you tube songs...I updated to the new version (4.1.509) & I get this message. I did the same with win7 & it worked fine. Can some body please advise? 51766