Windows 10: 0x803000AA. cannot be fixed by DISM

Discus and support 0x803000AA. cannot be fixed by DISM in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I do a system diagnostic in performance monitor and I get "An error occurred while attempting to generate this report, The Data Collector Set or one of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Niagora Lines, Oct 16, 2021.

1. 0x803000AA. cannot be fixed by DISM

I do a system diagnostic in performance monitor and I get "An error occurred while attempting to generate this report, The Data Collector Set or one of its dependencies is already in use". ''Event Viewer" told me "Data collector set system\System Diagnostics failed to start as WORKGROUP\LAITH-PC$ with error code 0x803000AA".The situation is same as a previous post, and I tried to do "Power Shell admin -> DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth" as mentioned in the reply of that post. After that the Power Shell told me the restoration is 100% completed, but then I try

:)

Niagora Lines, Oct 16, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 16, 2021
  3. RejZoR Win User
    How to get damn DISM to work?

Thx guys, I'll compress this data into a blog post. For all the so called guides I've read, not a single one mentioned it has to be WIM file (some listed even ESD which clearly doesn't work) or that certain ISO images don't work with DISM.

After I've done DISM thingie, SFC also managed to repair stuff. Which is what I've needed here.

RejZoR, Oct 16, 2021
  4. 0x803000AA. cannot be fixed by DISM

DISM - Parameter "Cleanup-Image" is not known (error 87)

Hello Eric,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you run DISM Restore Health command. Refer to the steps provided below:

• Open Command Prompt (Administrator).
    • Type the following command:
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

3. Press Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

0x803000AA. cannot be fixed by DISM

1. 0x803000AA. cannot be fixed by DISM - Similar Threads - 0x803000AA cannot fixed

2. Fixing DISM Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fixing DISM Error: My PC has been hard freezing for the last couple days. When I try to Run DISM the program stops at 62.3 and I get the message: Error: 0x800f081f The source files could not be found. Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the...
  3. Fixing DISM Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fixing DISM Error: My PC has been hard freezing for the last couple days. When I try to Run DISM the program stops at 62.3 and I get the message: Error: 0x800f081f The source files could not be found. Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the...
  4. Fixing DISM Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. 0x803000AA. cannot be fixed by DISM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x803000AA. cannot be fixed by DISM: I do a system diagnostic in performance monitor and I get "An error occurred while attempting to generate this report, The Data Collector Set or one of its dependencies is already in use". ''Event Viewer" told me "Data collector set system\System Diagnostics failed to start...
  6. 0x803000AA. cannot be fixed by DISM

0x803000AA. cannot be fixed by DISM: I do a system diagnostic in performance monitor and I get "An error occurred while attempting to generate this report, The Data Collector Set or one of its dependencies is already in use". ''Event Viewer" told me "Data collector set system\System Diagnostics failed to start...
  7. Error code 0x803000AA

Error code 0x803000AA: I am trying to run a system diagnostic but when I click "start" I get an error massage saying the following: "An error occurred while attempting to generate this report, The Data Collector Set or one of its dependencies is already in use" . I went to ''Event Viewer" and...
  8. DISM Errors How To Fix It.

DISM Errors How To Fix It.: Win 10 Pro x64 1709 Error After using Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Any tips? Stops at 85% And i Have Windows Update Service Enabled. I attached DISM Log, ty. DISM Log...
  9. Cannot run SFC or DISM to fix no audio issue.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cannot run SFC or DISM to fix no audio issue.: 5 Days ago I started getting this strange error: "SBCinema2.exe - Bad Image." "C:\Windows\System32\audioses.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system...
  10. SFC scannow cannot fix corrupt files, Dism?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC scannow cannot fix corrupt files, Dism?: Hi guys. I know this may be old news to some of you guys, but posting anyway. So I installed a game which did some net framework installing and after that had a hang. Removed the game, did sfc and found corrupt files. C:\Windows\system32>sfc\scannow The system cannot...