Windows 10: 0x803fa067 on MB Swap - MS Support experiences.

Discus and support 0x803fa067 on MB Swap - MS Support experiences. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I called the MS support team after I saw errors with my license - after a MB swap. I was told my license was pirated as it was activated very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by manuel_fury, Nov 18, 2020.

1. 0x803fa067 on MB Swap - MS Support experiences.

Hi,

I called the MS support team after I saw errors with my license - after a MB swap.

I was told my license was pirated as it was activated very often and advised me to contact the shop I bought the license from.

This is however not true - I just put back my old MB and everything was fine again.

MS gave me wrong info this cost me a lot of time - MS needs to train support personell for this. This is not acceptable calling people scammers when they swap their mainboard.

As soon as I gave the error I got this response - noone checked my license key at all but I am called a pirate by MS Support.

0x803fa067

Then I want to file a complaint - the next support person tells me the first case id I got is not valid and also filing complaints is not possible at Microsoft support... - 1013202083

So I hope I can spare someone some time if he reads this as Microsoft will not help you at all if you swap your MB and you get 0x803fa067.

MS Support will not even tell you that it will work with the old MB and just close the call.

This is not my shops responsibility or mine - if I want another MB and you want me to purchase a new license you can just say it - no need to call me a pirate to push me on spending another 250 euros on a license because noone helps me to solve my issue.

Furthermore MS has to provide me a way to reset my MB count then - it is my problem what MB I want to use with my license not the problem of MS

IMO!

Hope this helps someone.

Cheers,

Manuel

:)

manuel_fury, Nov 18, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Andy_836 Win User
    Swapping MB/CPU between two PC's with digital licences

I have two desktop PCs. One for my office, one for my Son's games. One is an 1151 socket intel CPU the other an 1150 intel. As my office machine is 25% more powerful than the games machine I want to swap over the MB/CPU/memory between them to give my
    Son some more power ( for MS Flight Simulator 2020). Both machines are in my Microsoft account with digital licences ( I have no idea what the product keys were - that's lost in the mists of time).

Am I going to encounter any problems with windows activation in trying to do this? I've had problems before with MB Swaps just on a single PC some years ago. Doing this swap I don't want activation problems with both of them!

Thanks

Andy

Andy_836, Nov 18, 2020
  4. 0x803fa067 on MB Swap - MS Support experiences.

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

0x803fa067 on MB Swap - MS Support experiences.

1. 0x803fa067 on MB Swap - MS Support experiences. - Similar Threads - 0x803fa067 Swap Support

2. My Experience With Microsoft Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Experience With Microsoft Support: The scenario thus far: It is late November, and the school year is nearly ending. I was super hyped for the holidays where I can hang out with friends and chill on the couch playing video games. I come home from school one day to play Minecraft with my friends when I realised...
  3. My Experience With Microsoft Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Experience With Microsoft Support: The scenario thus far: It is late November, and the school year is nearly ending. I was super hyped for the holidays where I can hang out with friends and chill on the couch playing video games. I come home from school one day to play Minecraft with my friends when I realised...
  4. ms support and ms autoruns

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ms support and ms autoruns: hi guys , how is it possible that the people in the MS support are as useless as they are . my question on this call was/is why is MS autoruns returning no results , ive got the hide hidden files etc unchecked but it returns literally nothing...
  5. Swapping MB/CPU between two PC's with digital licences

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Swapping MB/CPU between two PC's with digital licences: I have two desktop PCs. One for my office, one for my Son's games. One is an 1151 socket intel CPU the other an 1150 intel. As my office machine is 25% more powerful than the games machine I want to swap over the MB/CPU/memory between them to give my Son some more power...
  6. 0x803FA067

0x803FA067: hi after I changed some of my computer parts I can't activate windows : error 0x803FA067 can I keep this windows or must I buy it one more time ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x803fa067/0b6aba69-cef3-454a-8a9e-6443964d9630
  7. 0x803FA067

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0x803FA067: 更换固态硬盘后,重新安装win10,无法激活,显示0x803FA067。我的电脑是正版预装win 10。 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x803fa067/92b7099b-917f-4282-b6fc-5145bacdb486
  8. 0x803FA067

0x803FA067: The link explains my situation: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-win_licensing/your-windows-license-will-expire-soon/b53573e7-629a-442d-b7d0-7a35eca4093c?tm=1565016728171...
  9. 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0x803fa067: I am on Windows 10 Home, I'm trying to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, but it shows this error, I have my windows activated, but it says "product key not found" I have a feeling this is attached to the error "0xc004f074," please help me with a simple solution!...
  10. Awful online support experience

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Awful online support experience: Im having graphical problems with latest cumulative updates, and since I cant inform issues with the update directly from the update change log (I provided feedback on the page to allow this) I decided to contact support to help me send feedback to improve the updates....
Tags: