Windows 10: 0X80F8001.

Discus and support 0X80F8001. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For the last two weeks I keep getting this fault message. Not available on your computer. But it is downloaded and I can sometimes open it from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pearsews, May 8, 2021.

1. Pearsews Win User

0X80F8001.

For the last two weeks I keep getting this fault message. Not available on your computer. But it is downloaded and I can sometimes open it from the store site. It also usually opens in the morning, but after lunch no chance. I was half way through a game from this morning when it was cut off. So totally fed up. I do not want to remove and redownload as I will lose all the games I have finished.Has anyone any suggestions please.

:)

Pearsews, May 8, 2021

2. Forza horizon 3 unable to download

Hi,

The error code 0x80F8001 means that your account is unable to recognize the license of the game. To resolve your concern, you can perform the following solutions on your computer:

Solution 1. Run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps on your computer by clicking the run troubleshooter button on this link.

Solution 2. Reset Windows Store to clear store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Solution 3. Uninstall and reinstall Xbox app to update it.

• Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.  
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage  
    • Hit Enter.  
    • Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.  
    • Open the game through Xbox App.  

If the issue persists, you need to register Windows Store again on your computer by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + X on your keyboard, and then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the following command: PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}"
    • Restart your computer, and then launch test your game again.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, May 8, 2021
  3. MebbY____ Win User
    Forza horizon 3 unable to download

i had downloaded fh3 and i was able to play it, i was in the middle of a race when it froze and then i couldnt start the game again. it popped up with an error code something like this : 0x80F8001 or something. it said this game is not available for your
    account, so then i uninstalled it and now i cant install it again-_- there is no download button.......

MebbY____, May 8, 2021
Thema:

0X80F8001.