Windows 10: 0x87AF000B I Can't Download Anything From the Microsoft Store

Discus and support 0x87AF000B I Can't Download Anything From the Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How do you fix error code 0x87AF000B? I see that this has been a persisting issue since years ago and after hours of research online, I still haven't... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by StyLL, Jul 27, 2020.

1. StyLL Win User

0x87AF000B I Can't Download Anything From the Microsoft Store

How do you fix error code 0x87AF000B? I see that this has been a persisting issue since years ago and after hours of research online, I still haven't been able to download apps from the Microsoft Store again. I would greatly appreciate some assistance.

:)

StyLL, Jul 27, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

Cannot Download Apps/Install Updates from the Store (0x87AF000B)

There are a number of threads on Microsoft regarding the Store and error 0x87AF000B (though none seem marked 'solved'). Many mention that it will work correctly signed into Windows with another account (local or Microsoft). Here's one...
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...6-f56c0bd33c13

It suggests that something in your user profile is to blame. Have you tried using a different user account?

3. Cannot Download Apps/Install Updates from the Store (0x87AF000B)

So I created the new user profile, and it fixed the problem; guessing the old one was corrupted. It was a pain to migrate stuff to the new account, but it's worth fixing this annoying issue. Thanks @Bree!

Michaelvas17, Jul 27, 2020
  4. mb300e Win User

Cannot Download Anything From Microsoft Store

Hello again, well I followed your suggestion and did the Repair install. Guess what, I still cannot download anything from the store or check for updates.

I also followed up by doing all the things I did in my first post in this thread, religiously following the applicable instructions in the Tenforums tutorials. Grrrrrr...this is getting to be a real bear. *Confused

Peter B.

mb300e, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

1. 0x87AF000B I Can't Download Anything From the Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - 0x87AF000B Can't Download

2. Can't Download Anything From Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Download Anything From Microsoft Store: Hello, Recently, I've been facing problems on my computer. While I'm trying to download anything from the Microsoft Store, it's stuck. Taking a lot of time. "Something Happened on Our End. I tried a lot of things, but it's still not working. Try Resetting Microsoft Store,...
  3. I can't download anything from the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download anything from the Microsoft Store.: I just got this new computer a few months ago and I had Minecraft owned but when I tried to download the game I couldn't.I checked to see if I could download anything else but those didn't work either.When I try to download something, this shows up: [ Try again later ][...
  4. I can't download anything from the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download anything from the Microsoft Store.: I just got this new computer a few months ago and I had Minecraft owned but when I tried to download the game I couldn't.I checked to see if I could download anything else but those didn't work either.When I try to download something, this shows up: [ Try again later ][...
  5. i can't download anything from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't download anything from the microsoft store: i have already attempted most fixes such as wsreset.exe, settings apps reset/terminate/repair and some other videos tutorials none have fixed this. restarting my computer gives me a download button but never actually loads or downloads anythingwhen i click sign out it'll...
  6. i can't download anything from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't download anything from the microsoft store: i have already attempted most fixes such as wsreset.exe, settings apps reset/terminate/repair and some other videos tutorials none have fixed this. restarting my computer gives me a download button but never actually loads or downloads anythingwhen i click sign out it'll...
  7. i can't download anything from the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. I can't download anything from the Microsoft store

I can't download anything from the Microsoft store: - I have checked for updates to windows- I have cleared the cache- I have tried to report a problem to the feedback hub, but that doesn't work either.Please help....
  9. I can't download anything from Microsoft Store and I can't update anything from Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't download anything from Microsoft Store and I can't update anything from Microsoft...: Hello Everyone, I wanted to download a game from Microsoft Store but when i started to download, it stucked at "downloading..." and nothing is changing for hours. When i was looking for to fix it i have find out i can't do my upgrades too. It stucked like this for hours...
  10. I can't download anything from Microsoft Store error code 0x87AF000B

I can't download anything from Microsoft Store error code 0x87AF000B: I tried to reset the Microsoft Store but I cant find it in settings. Is there anyway to re-install the store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-anything-from-microsoft-store/f6958082-132b-4f63-aca3-6eac603a2ea2"
Tags: