Windows 10: 0x8A150006 unexpected happen on Store

Discus and support 0x8A150006 unexpected happen on Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Trying to install several app but none of them are working. Always getting error with the error code 0x8A150006. Windows 10 is a problem as always even... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by hailey_schoen98, Dec 6, 2022.

1. 0x8A150006 unexpected happen on Store

Trying to install several app but none of them are working. Always getting error with the error code 0x8A150006. Windows 10 is a problem as always even its updated.

:)

hailey_schoen98, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Dec 6, 2022
  3. Unexpected Store Exception

Hi,

Many factors can be involved with the Unexpected Store Exception
    blue screen error such as a conflict with some third-party software, a faulty RAM, or a hardware failure. To rectify such issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Does your computer have the most recent update for Windows 10?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the series of steps in this
    article
    which lists some troubleshooting instructions suitable for blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Dec 6, 2022
  4. 0x8A150006 unexpected happen on Store

Unexpected Store Exception

Hi Peter,

The stop error "Unexpected Store Exception" that you encountered can be caused by a corrupted cache of the Windows Store, system files that got corrupted, a third-party anti-virus software causing a conflict or other system settings that may cause a conflict
    to name a few. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you attempted and what were the results?
    • What is the complete stop error that you saw when the blue screen error occurred? If possible, kindly post a screenshot.
    • Were there any specific activities that trigger the blue screen with a stop code to appear?
    • Have you already tried to temporarily disable the third party anti-virus software and check if that resolves the issue?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 is installed on your device?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to complete the guided walk-through to correct issues that may lead to a blue screen error with a stop code.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

0x8A150006 unexpected happen on Store

1. 0x8A150006 unexpected happen on Store - Similar Threads - 0x8A150006 unexpected happen

2. "something unexpected happened" in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "something unexpected happened" in Microsoft Store: So I was trying to download WhatsApp beta and....Then I searched for WhatsApp web download. Still couldn't find it.I don't know if you can see the code, but here: 0x80004002Sorry if I didn't put much infomation, but you can ask me for more info.damn.. what's the problem with...
  3. "something unexpected happened" in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "something unexpected happened" in Microsoft Store: So I was trying to download WhatsApp beta and....Then I searched for WhatsApp web download. Still couldn't find it.I don't know if you can see the code, but here: 0x80004002Sorry if I didn't put much infomation, but you can ask me for more info.damn.. what's the problem with...
  4. 0x8A150006 unexpected happen on Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x8A150006 unexpected happen on Store: Trying to install several app but none of them are working. Always getting error with the error code 0x8A150006. Windows 10 is a problem as always even its updated....
  5. 0x8A150006 unexpected happen on Store

0x8A150006 unexpected happen on Store: Trying to install several app but none of them are working. Always getting error with the error code 0x8A150006. Windows 10 is a problem as always even its updated....
  6. Error 0x8A150006 in MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x8A150006 in MS Store: I have Windows 10 and my Store is not working. The download is stuck and sometimes store itself will close immediately after click download in app. No matter what app I choose it will close immediately. I have my MS account sign in to PC and Store so it shouldnt be the issue....
  7. Error 0x8A150006 in MS Store

Error 0x8A150006 in MS Store: I have Windows 10 and my Store is not working. The download is stuck and sometimes store itself will close immediately after click download in app. No matter what app I choose it will close immediately. I have my MS account sign in to PC and Store so it shouldnt be the issue....
  8. Error 0x8A150006 in MS Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. Something Unexpected Happens in Microsoft Store

Something Unexpected Happens in Microsoft Store: Code: 0x80070005 hey Microsoft I'm facing this problem sinse last year but it is not fixed yet this error occurs when I try to update installed apps on ms store I tried everything but I can't fix it I also report this problem in the feedback hub app but they are ignoring...
  10. Something Unexpected Happens in Microsoft Store

Something Unexpected Happens in Microsoft Store: Hey! Microsoft I'm on Windows 10 Version 20H2. I'm facing a problem that is saying that "Something Unexpected Happens" Whenever I try to install or update any app on MS Store. Please Suggest me how can I fix this problem. I'm trying from so long but it is not fixed So,...