Windows 10: 0xa0 and 0x139 BSOD's

Discus and support 0xa0 and 0x139 BSOD's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a pesky BSOD problem. I've tried to deal with it by flashing BIOS, removing and updating graphics, network and sound card drivers. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sfssh00tme, Jun 22, 2020.

1. 0xa0 and 0x139 BSOD's

Hello, I have a pesky BSOD problem. I've tried to deal with it by flashing BIOS, removing and updating graphics, network and sound card drivers. I've also changed hibernation file size to 100% and did memory diagnostic. Still my system was crashing even when left alone with no applications running. I've used Windows reset hoping it's just a faulty driver problem but no joy.
    Here's a link to V2 collector files DESKTOP-0SUP5SA-(2020-06-22_21-45-27).zip - Google Drive

:)

sfssh00tme, Jun 22, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

BSOD - 0x139 KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

Welcome aboard, Thomas42.

Stop 0x139 is a bad BSOD. Because ....
    The in this application part is different in three dumps. In one it is Dropbox, in another one it is Plays TV and in another one it is crrss.exe, a core system file. So it is none of them but something that is playing in the background, not coming in the front. And that is the basic nature of a disguising malware.

I would suggest you to do another clean reinstall. Then dont rush the programs, we have to use the program installation process as the eliminating process. Add one driver/software at a time; see its effect on the system, then install another one. Go on this way. See at what stage the BSOD comes back. That will be the program in fault.

P.S. While installing the display driver, follow this method: AMD Graphics Drivers - Install Without Catalyst Install Manager - Windows 7 Help Forums

3. Friend's desktop BSOD - 0x139 ntkrnlmp.exe

Hi, and thanks for the replies!

I just talked to him earlier and I got this:
    1. He has tried turning off overclock, still got BSOD
    2. He's gonna let me know if it still crashes once he removes Daemon
    3. He replaced the processor, motherboard and RAM after he got the crashes and he still gets them. His SSD is also brand new and with a relatively new install of Windows on it
    4. Driver Booster was installed only a few weeks ago and he got crashes way before installing any drivers
    5. NVIDIA driver was cleanly installed
    6. He tried running Twin Sagas (game.bin) again and the BSOD didn't happen, it seems to occur randomly

To summarize again, he got crashes on his previous system and replaced his processor, RAM, and motherboard along with a new SSD. Crashes still occur, and at random.

I've suggested removing Daemon and a few drivers and to send to me any new minidumps if he gets another BSOD.

I'll post it here once I get it, cheers!

FizzyBubblech, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Im_Salty Win User

0xa0 and 0x139 BSOD's

Kernel Security Check Failure 0x139

Hello

My Computer has been running weird for the past days. Recently I suddenly got a bsod out of nowhere which the Bug code 0x139.

Here is the dmp file. DMP File

If anyone knows what this error is related to please tell me.

Im_Salty, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

0xa0 and 0x139 BSOD's

1. 0xa0 and 0x139 BSOD's - Similar Threads - 0xa0 0x139 BSOD's

2. Kernel Security Check Failure 0x139

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel Security Check Failure 0x139: Hello My Computer has been running weird for the past days. Recently I suddenly got a bsod out of nowhere which the Bug code 0x139. Here is the dmp file. DMP File If anyone knows what this error is related to please tell me....
  3. Windows 10 - BSOD from KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (Bugcheck Code: 0x139)

Windows 10 - BSOD from KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (Bugcheck Code: 0x139): My laptop has been experiencing BSODs for about a month, and I'm not sure where it's coming from. I've tried doing a re-install of Windows 10 on my laptop and even performed a complete factory reset on it to see no success. I've also played around with some drivers by...
  4. Bugcheck BSOD 0x139 Kernel Security Check Failure

Bugcheck BSOD 0x139 Kernel Security Check Failure: I've been suffering from this BSOD for months now, and its getting real annoying. The BSOD just happens out of nowhere and I am often forced to do a hard reset of the computer because the automatic restart bugs out on me. I have already run sfc scannow, as well as several...
  5. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C580) 0x139 0x1E, 0xFFFFF8017685BA40

BSOD ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C580) 0x139 0x1E, 0xFFFFF8017685BA40: Please take a look at the log and attached files! BSOD happened while computer was almost IDLE (but downloading in background). ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C580) Bugcheck code: 0x139 (0x1E, 0xFFFFF8017685BA40, 0xFFFFF8017685B998, 0x0) crash dump file:...
  6. BSOD appearing randomly, error 0x122 0x124 and 0x139

BSOD appearing randomly, error 0x122 0x124 and 0x139: So, I built my dad a computer specs are as follows: cpu: i5-6500 mobo: gigabyte ga z170-d3h (bios version f2) gpu: asus strix gtx 950 ram: pny anarchy 2400 2x8gb ddr4 (they are colored blue) psu: it's a seasonic 620 watt, not sure exactly which one, can find out if...
  7. BSOD - 0x139 during gaming

BSOD - 0x139 during gaming: Hi! I've had this problem since I bought my PC back in November 2015. Mostly BSODs but can also completely freeze and reboot without any BSOD or dump, the only pattern I can find is that it happens during gaming. 49161
  8. 0x139 BSODs daily when waking up from sleep

0x139 BSODs daily when waking up from sleep: Hello and thank you in advance for your assistance, if you have any. I'm open to any suggestions at this point. See my DM files attached at the bottom of this post. This is my Dell Inspiron 13 7359. The problem started about a week ago; 0x139 KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE....
  9. Friend's desktop BSOD - 0x139 ntkrnlmp.exe

Friend's desktop BSOD - 0x139 ntkrnlmp.exe: An online friend of mine has been getting BSODs for half a year now and I asked for the minidump files. Looking at the most recent one (it was the only file he had in his minidumps folder) in WinDBG I get the following: Code:...
  10. BSOD - 0x139 KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

BSOD - 0x139 KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Hello, I assembled my desktop several weeks ago, and got several BSOD per day. After a fresh reinstall, I still got problems... Thanks for your help *Smile 46221