Windows 10: 0xA00F4244 We can’t find your camera

Discus and support 0xA00F4244 We can’t find your camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I'm fixing a a Asus laptop where the webcam does not work in any of the app. The Windows Camera app reports the error ``` 0xA00F4244 We cant find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TexTwil, Nov 22, 2020.

1. TexTwil Win User

0xA00F4244 We can’t find your camera

Hi,
    I'm fixing a a Asus laptop where the webcam does not work in any of the app. The Windows Camera app reports the error

```
    0xA00F4244 We cant find your camera
    ```

The things I've tried to fixed it after searching on Google are the following:

- The physical button of the integrated camera is ON. Toggling it OFF and ON displayed a OSD message that the camera is ON or OFF so I assume the button works
    - Windows is updated to latest version
    - I did reset the Camera app
    - I did remove and added again the Camera in the Device Manager
    - I did search for updated drivers in the Device Manager
    - I did run a Windows store app trouble shooting
    - The camera is enabled in the privacy settings

Any other tips to solve this?

cheers

:)

TexTwil, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Smittychat., Nov 22, 2020
  3. katetapp Win User
    Error code 0xA00F4244 No Cameras Are Attached

Whenever I click on the Microsoft camera app I get a message saying that "We can't find your camera" and the error code: 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> The "Get Help thing troubleshooted it, and reset it. Still didn't work. It also had me look under Device
    Manager and under camera/ imaging devices and my camera was not listed. Not sure if the device manager one only works for USB cameras though. Then the "Get Help" said "I don't have any further troubleshooting steps for this right now." and listed a
    few options for getting help which led me here.

katetapp, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Angie-Van Win User

Error code 0xA00F4244 No Cameras Are Attached

Whenever I click on the Microsoft camera app I get a message saying that "We can't find your camera" and the error code: 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> The "Get Help thing troubleshooted it, and reset it. Still didn't work. It also had me look under Device
    Manager and under camera/ imaging devices and my camera was not listed. Not sure if the device manager one only works for USB cameras though. Then the "Get Help" said "I don't have any further troubleshooting steps for this right now." and listed a
    few options for getting help which led me here.

Please help!!! Thank you!

Angie-Van, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

1. 0xA00F4244 We can’t find your camera - Similar Threads - 0xA00F4244 can’t find

2. 'We can't find your camera.' 0xA00F4244

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    'We can't find your camera.' 0xA00F4244: Hi, I just recently bought this laptop ASUS Tuf Gaming A17. But whenever I open my camera, most of the time it would pop but a window saying this:But sometimes very few times, the camera works. It is quite troublesome whenever I'm having online classes :/I've tried some...
  3. We can't find your camera, error 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>

We can't find your camera, error 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>: Hello, my device is a DELL G5 SE 5505 laptop with integrated camera and it only has 2 weeks of use. Yesterday March 18th, 2021 worked smoothly and today March 19th, 2021 this error code suddenly appears when trying to use the Camera App from Windows, obviously the camera is...
  4. 0xA00F4244 We can’t find your camera

in Windows 10 Support
    0xA00F4244 We can’t find your camera: Hi, I'm fixing a a Asus laptop where the webcam does not work in any of the app. The Windows Camera app reports the error ``` 0xA00F4244 We cant find your camera ``` The things I've tried to fixed it after searching on Google are the following: - The physical button of the...
  5. Getting We Can't Find Your Camera Error 0xA00F4244 and Unable to Use Webcam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting We Can't Find Your Camera Error 0xA00F4244 and Unable to Use Webcam: Hello, I am receiving the subject error, and as a result am not able to use my webcam. Computer in an HP Envy x360 laptop and I have tried fixing using the steps on HP's website with no success. One fix said that I should reset Windows, however I was hesitant to do that as...
  6. We can't find your camera

We can't find your camera: I have an HP Envy x360 - 15m-ds0011dx running Windows 10. Computer is about a year old and my camera has never worked. I have been searching all over the internet for troubleshooting help with no avail. Please help! Message I get is - We can't find your camera. Check...
  7. Error 0xA00F4244 We Can't Find Your Camera

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error 0xA00F4244 We Can't Find Your Camera: I Checked With All Troubleshooting Options but can't resolve my issue i can't open my camera the error shows 0xA00F4244 We Can't Find Your Camera please help me on that issue as early as possible?...
  8. Camera app says "We can't find your camera" error code 0xa00f4244 "NoCamerasAttached"

Camera app says "We can't find your camera" error code 0xa00f4244 "NoCamerasAttached": Windows 10 Device Manager shows my somewhat old, presumably rather generic USB 2.0 camera as VID: 0c45 Microdia, PID: 6270 PC Camera. However there was no driver to be found by DM's hardware install procedure, nor by Windows Update. My searching finally uncovered an...
  9. How to Fix We Can’t Find Your Camera in Windows 10 Error Code 0xa00f4244

How to Fix We Can’t Find Your Camera in Windows 10 Error Code 0xa00f4244: If you have this problem I have a this problem. I have a Easy Solution for it. Go to Laptop which one has Windows 7. Open Windows Explorer Go to the C:\Windows folder then on top right hand corner in search box time webcam, then search. Copied all those searched file...
  10. We can't find your camera

We can't find your camera: I am using Windows 10 pro on ASUS S300CA and the inbuilt camera isn't working. When i open the camera application it shows an error saying: "We can't find your camera. Check to be sure it's connected and installed properly, that it isn't being blocked by antivirus software,...
Tags: