Windows 10: 0xc00000001 error in windows 10

Discus and support 0xc00000001 error in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got a 0x00000001 code 2 days ago, and today I got a 0xc000000, I do not know anything about computers, so hell if I know whats wrong. although it I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WoolySpoon, Jan 9, 2019.

  1. 0xc00000001 error in windows 10


    I got a 0x00000001 code 2 days ago, and today I got a 0xc000000, I do not know anything about computers, so hell if I know whats wrong. although it I boot it in safe mode, which is how im typing here, the computer works. If someone who knows about computers can help that be amazing.

    :)
     
    WoolySpoon, Jan 9, 2019
    #1
  2. Ahhzz Win User

    Windows 10 Tweaks

    Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

    Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

    • Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK


    credit to Lifehacker.
     
    Ahhzz, Jan 9, 2019
    #2
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

    DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .
     
    Monk.e83, Jan 9, 2019
    #3
  4. DRDNA Win User

    0xc00000001 error in windows 10

    DRDNA, Jan 9, 2019
    #4
Thema:

0xc00000001 error in windows 10

Loading...
  1. 0xc00000001 error in windows 10 - Similar Threads - 0xc00000001 error

  2. iSCSI Initiator Service fails to start with error Access is denied

    in Windows 10 News
    iSCSI Initiator Service fails to start with error Access is denied: [ATTACH]The Microsoft iSCSI Initiator Service allows your computer to connect to remote storage devices (SAN/NAS) over an IP network using the Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI) protocol, making them appear as local disks. The service runs under the LocalSystem...
  3. There is no volume selected in Diskpart error on Windows computer [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    There is no volume selected in Diskpart error on Windows computer [Fix]: [ATTACH]Some users cannot format a USB flash drive to FAT32 using Diskpart because of the “There is no volume selected” error on Windows computers. The FAT32 file system is required for several purposes, such as BIOS recovery and installing software updates on PlayStation....
  4. Hyper-V error occurred while attempting to export the virtual machine

    in Windows 10 News
    Hyper-V error occurred while attempting to export the virtual machine: [ATTACH]When trying to copy or export a VHDX or Hyper-V file, you may encounter an error saying An error occurred when attempting to export the virtual machine. This error can happen for many reasons, which we explain in detail in this guide. An error occurred while...
  5. Unable to connect to API (ConnectionRefused) Claude error

    in Windows 10 News
    Unable to connect to API (ConnectionRefused) Claude error: [ATTACH]If you are receiving the error message “Unable to connect to API (ConnectionRefused)” when trying to use Claude Code on your Windows 11/10 PC, this post will help you fix the issue. A few users have reported that Claude Code repeatedly displays this message when they...
  6. There are no volumes Diskpart error in Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    There are no volumes Diskpart error in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Some users cannot modify their hard disks or USB flash drives with Diskpart due to the “There are no volumes” error. Some users tried assigning a drive letter with a third-party tool and succeeded, but the issue reappeared after restarting the Windows PC. Diskpart...
  7. Error resolving driver libraries in DBeaver [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    Error resolving driver libraries in DBeaver [Fix]: [ATTACH]The Error resolving driver libraries in DBeaver usually appears when DBeaver cannot download or locate the files required for a database driver. It commonly occurs while creating a new database connection or updating an existing driver. In most cases, the problem is...
  8. Error code 0xc00000001

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0xc00000001: I have had this issue repeating for 3 times and I fixed it before. I tried the methods I used before but didn’t work. The F options from startup settings don’t work and instead lead me to the same error page. I Can’t force shut it to go to advanced settings due to the 2nd...
  9. Error code 0xc00000001

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code 0xc00000001: I have had this issue repeating for 3 times and I fixed it before. I tried the methods I used before but didn’t work. The F options from startup settings don’t work and instead lead me to the same error page. I Can’t force shut it to go to advanced settings due to the 2nd...
  10. Error code 0xc00000001

    in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code 0xc00000001: I have had this issue repeating for 3 times and I fixed it before. I tried the methods I used before but didn’t work. The F options from startup settings don’t work and instead lead me to the same error page. I Can’t force shut it to go to advanced settings due to the 2nd...