Windows 10: 0xC000000F Error and missing files/folders in that HDD

Discus and support 0xC000000F Error and missing files/folders in that HDD in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I remember 100% that without any issue I was able to shutdown my windows 10 (19.03) based desktop (Ryzen 5, Asus X370 PRO mother board). After 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PADMANABHAM HAMSA, Dec 4, 2019.

1. 0xC000000F Error and missing files/folders in that HDD

Hi

I remember 100% that without any issue I was able to shutdown my windows 10 (19.03) based desktop (Ryzen 5, Asus X370 PRO mother board).

After 2 days I turned ON system and got error 0Xc000000f and say that there is issue with startup and use startup disk such as USB etc,

I used USB drive and windows 10 installation ISO on it, selected "repair" and > "trouble shoot" -> Startup repair,

the process went almost 6 + hrs and then restarted automatically,

After restart also same issue as above and again same error screen,

I had another HDD with windows 10 and put on this system and booted system and found the original hard disk with folders in root are proper,

but when i go inside users/myuser/ then I found 0 folders or files , I didnt find even "desktop" " downloads" "documents" etc folders also,

not sure what happened during that startup recovery process. then i checked program files folder , there also all folders related to my software are there but no files in them,

called Microsoft and requested for help, they said that they will help to restore but not on my data!

I am not sure what microsoft is trying to message to me, they don't care my files which got disappeared due to their OS mistake and they dont care

in that case why we need to use their OS?

any way coming back to topic, is there any one gone through such or solved such issue, please help me,

Thank you,

Regards

Paddy.

:)

PADMANABHAM HAMSA, Dec 4, 2019
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Files recently transferred are missing from HDD

Hello,

To help you resolve the issue about missing files from your HDD, please follow the steps below.

• Press Windows Logo + E to open File Explorer.
    • Click View on the top-left aligned to File button.
    • Search and check Hidden items.
    • Access the Hard Disk to check if files are shown.
    Get back to us for the result.

Ryan Pag, Dec 4, 2019
  3. tpriest Win User
    Cannot boot HP laptop Error Code 0xc000000f

OK. Now run HD Tune:
    SMART params

0xC000000F Error and missing files/folders in that HDD [​IMG]

Should the partition table be empty?

Error Scan results

So 6 damaged areas, 0.2% damaged. Clearly zero would be best, thoughts on trying to continue with existing HDD?
    Minitool Partition Wizard report:

Comments and suggestions appreciated.

Many thanks.

tpriest, Dec 4, 2019
  4. 0xC000000F Error and missing files/folders in that HDD

error code 0xc000000f

Is there anyway to fix an error code 0xc000000f and keep my information please tell me by step by step.

JohnathanRoyster, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

0xC000000F Error and missing files/folders in that HDD

1. 0xC000000F Error and missing files/folders in that HDD - Similar Threads - 0xC000000F Error missing

2. Error 0xc000000f Winload.exe missing/contains errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xc000000f Winload.exe missing/contains errors: Hello,When starting up my PC I get a blue screen with an error message stating that the file \windows\system32\winload.exe is missing or contains errors. The error code is 0xc000000f. If I press esc I get into the WinRE. When I try to do a startup repair, there is a message...
  3. Error 0xc000000f Winload.exe missing/contains errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0xc000000f Winload.exe missing/contains errors: Hello,When starting up my PC I get a blue screen with an error message stating that the file \windows\system32\winload.exe is missing or contains errors. The error code is 0xc000000f. If I press esc I get into the WinRE. When I try to do a startup repair, there is a message...
  4. Error 0xc000000f Winload.exe missing/contains errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Missing BCD file, 0xc000000f error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing BCD file, 0xc000000f error: I've already seen a similar thread, but the solution didn't work for my case. Also, pretty long one, I apologize.So, it all started when I was trying to upgrade to an M.2 drive from a SATA SSD. I used AOMEI cloning service to clone everything I had on the SSD to the M.2.I was...
  6. Missing BCD file, 0xc000000f error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing BCD file, 0xc000000f error: I've already seen a similar thread, but the solution didn't work for my case. Also, pretty long one, I apologize.So, it all started when I was trying to upgrade to an M.2 drive from a SATA SSD. I used AOMEI cloning service to clone everything I had on the SSD to the M.2.I was...
  7. Missing BCD file, 0xc000000f error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. winload.exe missing error 0xc000000f

winload.exe missing error 0xc000000f: So out of no where, I've gotten the BSOD. It seems to be related to a missing winload.exe file and giving me the error 0xc000000f I've tried a system restore from a different store points a couple of times, but it doesn't seem to fix anything. I also tried fixing windows with...
  9. Missing File: \Windows\system32\winload.efi. Error code: 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing File: \Windows\system32\winload.efi. Error code: 0xc000000f: Recently my Dell Inspiron 15 3541 had an automatic critical upgrade. Couple days later, I found white spots on the left margin, on booting and my cursor was just shaking. I was not able to enter the password to log in. I tried Dell's Back up and Recovery, PSA Pre boot...
  10. Error Code 0xc000000f

Error Code 0xc000000f: My son's laptop couldn't start properly and had an error code: 0xc000000f and it is saying that I need a recovery tool. Any information to help me fix this are truly appreciated....
Tags: