Windows 10: 0xc0000017 missing/corrupted registry on startup

Discus and support 0xc0000017 missing/corrupted registry on startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I started started up my computer and when i logged in it requested me to change the password. While it was changing the laptop died on me and when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MLGn00bMasterGamer, Jul 26, 2021.

1. 0xc0000017 missing/corrupted registry on startup

I started started up my computer and when i logged in it requested me to change the password. While it was changing the laptop died on me and when I started it again it keeps showing a bsod that readThe operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contains errors.File: \WINDOWS\system32\config\systemError code: 0xc0000017I cannot boot into the desktop in any way and I cant find much information online about how to resolve this.

:)

MLGn00bMasterGamer, Jul 26, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 26, 2021
  3. registry missing and corrupt

missing registry and corrupt when windows 10 downloading to my computer

pippaMcGuire, Jul 26, 2021
  4. 0xc0000017 missing/corrupted registry on startup

Windows Update error: registry is corrupt or missing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

The issue might cause due to some corrupted System Files. So, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, refer the post by Ramesh.Kumar from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Service Registration is Missing or Corrupt

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

0xc0000017 missing/corrupted registry on startup

1. 0xc0000017 missing/corrupted registry on startup - Similar Threads - 0xc0000017 missing corrupted

2. Registry files corrupt or missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry files corrupt or missing: Hello,My Windows 10 Desktop doesn't boot up because whenever I turn my computer on, it shows a blue screen with the error code 0xc000014c and claims my registry files are missing or has errors and points to the file Windows\system32\config\system. After a bit of research, I...
  3. Registry files corrupt or missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry files corrupt or missing: Hello,My Windows 10 Desktop doesn't boot up because whenever I turn my computer on, it shows a blue screen with the error code 0xc000014c and claims my registry files are missing or has errors and points to the file Windows\system32\config\system. After a bit of research, I...
  4. Registry files corrupt or missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. 0xc0000017

in Windows 10 Customization
    0xc0000017: I am trying to fix my date and time but when I click on it says this ''systemsettingsadminFlows.exe the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000017'' I havent found anything to help but please help me out....
  6. Error code:0xc0000017

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error code:0xc0000017: I bought a new ssd because my hdd was damaged.i paired the ssd with my laptop and boot the usb drive with windows 10.when i boot the laptop,it shown with the below mentioned picture.not working ENTER and F8 as well as mentioned screen.please do the solution Recovery...
  7. error 0xc0000017

error 0xc0000017: while trying to reset my laptop , in the restart phase , i get this error 0xc0000017 according to a previous post , I tried to solve this problem using these commands "" Go to the to search field at the bottom left and type Command Prompt. Select Command Prompt. Type...
  8. Windows Error 0xc0000017

Windows Error 0xc0000017: 3 Days ago, I was loading up my computer and shut it off while it was booting up About 2 days ago, I turned my laptop on and saw that it kept restarting until 3 restarts in it showed me an error: -------------------------------------------------------------- Your...
  9. Error 0xc0000017

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 0xc0000017: HolaHola ch necesito ayuda Resulta q se apaga mi pc cuando me encendi aparecio q se habia producido un error, despues se salta una pantalla azul con titulo de "recuperación" Que puedo hacer?[IMG]...
  10. Corrupted registry....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Corrupted registry....: I have a corrupted registry, the entry for my DVD unit. If I go to the Device Manager it tells me: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19) I have tried everything. Booting from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xc0000017 Windows 10 system32/config