Windows 10: 0xc0000022 Acces Denied on services: Firewall - DHCP - Software Protection - Base Filtering...

Discus and support 0xc0000022 Acces Denied on services: Firewall - DHCP - Software Protection - Base Filtering... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 0xc0000022 Acces Denied on services: Firewall - DHCP - Software Protection - Base Filtering Engine This only happens randomly on HP6200 models.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pepe G G, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Pepe G G Win User

0xc0000022 Acces Denied on services: Firewall - DHCP - Software Protection - Base Filtering...

0xc0000022 Acces Denied on services: Firewall - DHCP - Software Protection - Base Filtering Engine

This only happens randomly on HP6200 models.

Re-appliyng rights over regedit services branch helps to start some services but not his functionality.

:)

Pepe G G, Feb 26, 2021

2. Firewall & Base Filtering Engine

Base Filtering Engine / Windows Firewall missing services, are usually caused by malware.

Here is a detailed guide that'l help you get BFE and Firewall running.

How to Repair Base Filtering Engine Service Startup Problems?

Ramesh Srinivasan, Feb 26, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    Router Firewall?

Your router firewall lets you configure basic things like "Attack Protection", "DOS Protection" and service filtering with basic options for disabling HTTP, Telnet, FTP, TFTP, SNMP from external networks where you still get your internet from your ISP's gateway and every other communication from the WAN is blocked. You can also set up a service filter list in many cases. This is nifty. Though protection from the router isn't an alternative for even software firewalls, leave alone hardware ones. You will need a good software firewall such as free Zone Alarm / the firewall that comes with your security suite, if you're paranoid about security, else a properly updated Windows installation with the Windows Firewall is a good thing too.

btarunr, Feb 26, 2021
  4. 0xc0000022 Acces Denied on services: Firewall - DHCP - Software Protection - Base Filtering...

Need to replace Windows Base Filtering Engine Component - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query and getting in touch with Microsoft Community.

Before we start troubleshooting the issue, we would require more information to assist you better.

• Is your computer is connected to a domain network?

• Are you facing any issue with Windows Base Filtering Engine?

• Are you getting any error message?

This access denied error mainly occur when you don’t have the permission to change the setting or access the file on the computer. As you are getting an Access is denied error, I suggest you to login with administrator account
    and follow the steps provided below and check.

Enable the Base Filtering Engine service and check if the issue still persist.

• Press Windows logo key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Click OK.
    • Search for Base Filtering Engine
      service and double click on it.
    • Click on stop button.
    • Now, click on start button.
    • Also, set the startup type to Automatic.
    • Click Apply and OK button.
    • Restart the computer and check.

Hope it helps. Please reply us with the information require and the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

0xc0000022 Acces Denied on services: Firewall - DHCP - Software Protection - Base Filtering...

1. 0xc0000022 Acces Denied on services: Firewall - DHCP - Software Protection - Base Filtering... - Similar Threads - 0xc0000022 Acces Denied

2. Acces denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acces denied: Hello guys i have a big problem right now recently i was the owner of my computer but i did a test and i was wondering " what happend if i was put on guest "then i did that to see what happend it was funny at firts to se i cant do anything but now its a bit scary beacause i...
  3. Acces denied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acces denied: Hello guys i have a big problem right now recently i was the owner of my computer but i did a test and i was wondering " what happend if i was put on guest "then i did that to see what happend it was funny at firts to se i cant do anything but now its a bit scary beacause i...
  4. Acces denied

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. DHCP Filter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DHCP Filter: Hello everyone, i need to block unknown MAC addresses from using my network, i can sofar only block known MACs from getting to my network but i dont know if there is a possibility that i can block any unknown MAC if the person puts the right IP configuration when the MAC...
  6. DHCP Filter

DHCP Filter: Hello everyone, i need to block unknown MAC addresses from using my network, i can sofar only block known MACs from getting to my network but i dont know if there is a possibility that i can block any unknown MAC if the person puts the right IP configuration when the MAC...
  7. Software Protection Service

Software Protection Service: Hi,I'm sorry my English is so bad. But I need your help.I wanted to check emails and send emails then My computer was restarted this afternoon and it went to BIOS, I checked the logs in Event Viewer and it was because of the Software Protection Service. I don't know why and I...
  8. Software Protection services

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software Protection services: I want to activate windows 10 but can't since software protection services is disabled. I get error 5 when I try to start it. I saw online that I need to give myself permission in the sppsvc folder in order to start software protection but when I go to the "Permissions for...
  9. Some problems with Base Filtering Engine and Firewall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some problems with Base Filtering Engine and Firewall: Hi, I have some problems in Windows 10, so ask you how to fix them. When we run our program, "LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall" service starts to work, so CPU usage spikes and packet loss occurs. However, other program similar to ours works reliably. I searched for a...
  10. What is this "Base Filtering Engine" service ?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is this "Base Filtering Engine" service ?: It is currently running on my PC What does it do ? Do I need it ? Can/Should I disable it ? Just wondering ..... 56343