Windows 10: 0xc0000094 How to fix?

Discus and support 0xc0000094 How to fix? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I got a program from a programmer but it keeps crashing, i have looked for how to fix it but i couldnt find a way to do it. I havent got backups(What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YoonsikHUR, Apr 28, 2019.

1. 0xc0000094 How to fix?

I got a program from a programmer but it keeps crashing, i have looked for how to fix it but i couldnt find a way to do it.

I havent got backups(What is a big problem) soo i dont know what to do, i already tried 10+ programs to fix it but nothing changed...

If someone knows how to fix it pls help me

Windows 10

:)

YoonsikHUR, Apr 28, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 28, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Apr 28, 2019
  4. lainey Win User

0xc0000094 How to fix?

Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10  

I've followed your steps and there's no profile list. Am trying to fix for my sister. Brink please can you help

lainey, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

0xc0000094 How to fix?

1. 0xc0000094 How to fix? - Similar Threads - 0xc0000094 fix

2. How can I fix the brightness on Windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I fix the brightness on Windows?: I can't access the slider on the taskbar. My keyboard doesn't have a key for it, and night light settings are all greyed-out. I already updated the driver for the display adapter on my desktop....
  3. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_------HD [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gv9by4/how_do_i_fix_this/
  4. Can't fix System Thread Exception Not Handled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't fix System Thread Exception Not Handled: I'm on Windows 10 Home 1909 and I've got the BSOD about 20 times usually when waking up from sleep. I tried checking for new drivers and running CHKDSK which literally took hours. I would really like a solution as everything I've found to date on web is not workingl Thanks...
  5. VRAM is not sufficient problems on Microsoft Store and related apps. How to fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VRAM is not sufficient problems on Microsoft Store and related apps. How to fix it?: I have a HP 15 series notebook laptop with model nameHP-15-bs0xx /bs043nl .It contains Intel HD Graphics 610, which contains2 GB VRAM as I have a 4 GB RAM. But in some apps and Microsoft Store, it says I have 1 GB VRAM. I checked out the Adapter settings and it says I...
  6. Is there a fix for the invisible Windows borders?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a fix for the invisible Windows borders?: I know this is an old issue, but I don't think there has ever been a solution. After all this time, I'm still not used to having invisible borders. Often I click on the wrong window. Any suggestions? I have Windows version 1903 157465
  7. My pc says this and is not fixing what does this mean and how do I fix it PLEASE HELP

My pc says this and is not fixing what does this mean and how do I fix it PLEASE HELP: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FillaSan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gv3a00/my_pc_says_this_and_is_not_fixing_what_does_this/
  8. how to fix Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 failed - 0xc19001e1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to fix Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 failed - 0xc19001e1: Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 failed to install all the way. Need help fixing this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-feature-update-to-windows-10-version/274c3f86-3ffc-4efd-b18f-573c8d7a4af5
  9. Frame drops in games that semi fix by setting high priority .

Frame drops in games that semi fix by setting high priority .: Hi , greetings from Dubai . I am not new to pc hardware or gaming but recently I noticed getting random lag and stuttering effect on GTA 5 online it increased overtime, at first I thought it might be an server issue , a couple of days later for some reason I was playing story...
  10. Random BSOD - EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000094

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD - EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000094: Yeasterday i received a BSOD while using word and as far ass i can figure it should be software related since that it states that "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" but that is pretty much all i can understand from it. All the info regarding the crash should be in the ached zip...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xc0000094 outlook 16