Windows 10: 0xc000009a error while trying to play Fortnite

Discus and support 0xc000009a error while trying to play Fortnite in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I ran into an issue where when I'm trying to start Fortnite from the launcher or the shortcut from my desktop it gives me this message: 0xc000009aThis... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OliverBaglyos, May 4, 2022.

1. 0xc000009a error while trying to play Fortnite

I ran into an issue where when I'm trying to start Fortnite from the launcher or the shortcut from my desktop it gives me this message: 0xc000009aThis one from BattlEye Launcher"Starting BattlEye Service...Launching game...Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C: \Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll". [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C: \Windows\SysWOW64\slc.dll".[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C: \Windows\System32\opengl32.dll"."And this one for the error message"FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe Application errorThe application

:)

OliverBaglyos, May 4, 2022
  2. Dope Ri0t Win User

Error 0xc000009a

Up until this week, I've had no problems playing Civilization 5. I tried to play the last couple of days and it keeps giving me error code 0xc000009a. I want to know how to possibly fix, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, that didn't do much and I'm
    not sure how to fix it in the registry. I tried to system restore but that didn't do anything either.

Dope Ri0t, May 4, 2022
  3. play fortnite

can i play fortnite in micosoft lumia 650

bicnesparen, May 4, 2022
  4. 0xc000009a error while trying to play Fortnite

Error 0xc000009a

Hi,

A corrupted profile data associated with the game is a possible reason as to why you're encountering this issue. Let's isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried playing other games to check if the same issue occurs?
    • Are you trying to play the game online or offline?
    • Have you made any changes to your device before encountering this issue?
    • Where did you download the game?
    If you've downloaded the game from the Windows Store, we suggest that you run the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This can help in resolving issues regarding digital contents downloaded from the Windows Store.

We also need to make sure that the game and your Windows 10 device are up-to-date. See

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store
    . Search if there are updates available for the game. For your reference on how to get software and driver updates for your Windows 10 device, kindly click this

link
    and follow the steps provided.

Catherine Cus., May 4, 2022
Thema:

0xc000009a error while trying to play Fortnite

1. 0xc000009a error while trying to play Fortnite - Similar Threads - 0xc000009a error while

2. cpu usage stuck at 100 while playing fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cpu usage stuck at 100 while playing fortnite: I have an intel i7-10700f and a msi 4060 and 16gb ram and i been playing Fortnite for about 2 years now on pc and i have started to notice stuttering in games and fps stutters where i have like 200 fps and drop down to 120 and it happens throughout the whole game and its...
  3. My wifi dissapear while playing Fortnite.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi dissapear while playing Fortnite.: media tek wifi-fi 6 MT7921 wireless lan card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-dissapear-while-playing-fortnite/6bf2b7eb-bafe-43b5-b1d3-c048cdde722e
  4. My wifi dissapear while playing Fortnite.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi dissapear while playing Fortnite.: media tek wifi-fi 6 MT7921 wireless lan card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-dissapear-while-playing-fortnite/6bf2b7eb-bafe-43b5-b1d3-c048cdde722e
  5. My pc freezes and crashes while playing fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc freezes and crashes while playing fortnite: As the tilte suggests i have been experiencing my pc freezing and crashing while i play fortnite havent tested any other games. To begin with ive been experiencing fortnite crashing mid game for the past week. I updated drivers windows 10 and unistalled fortnite and installed...
  6. My pc freezes and crashes while playing fortnite

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc freezes and crashes while playing fortnite: As the tilte suggests i have been experiencing my pc freezing and crashing while i play fortnite havent tested any other games. To begin with ive been experiencing fortnite crashing mid game for the past week. I updated drivers windows 10 and unistalled fortnite and installed...
  7. 0xc000009a error while trying to play Fortnite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0xc000009a error while trying to play Fortnite: I ran into an issue where when I'm trying to start Fortnite from the launcher or the shortcut from my desktop it gives me this message: 0xc000009aThis one from BattlEye Launcher"Starting BattlEye Service...Launching game...Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause...
  8. My Laptop Keeps Crashing While Playing Fortnite

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop Keeps Crashing While Playing Fortnite: Hi, my laptop keeps crashing while playing Fortnite and gives me a blue screen with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. My laptop is a gaming laptop and works really well. My Fortnite also runs really smooth but I don't know what happened to my laptop. It only crashes when I am playing...
  9. Fortnite Crashing while trying to play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Crashing while trying to play: Hello there, I have a problem where I start playing Fortnite I ready up and then it just crashes. I have contacted epic games support and they tracked down the error. Here are the screenshots of the error and the email. Epic Games claims that the error code is: LogWindows:...
  10. Kmode_Exception_Unexpected_Error while playing fortnite

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kmode_Exception_Unexpected_Error while playing fortnite: I have reinstalled both epic games and fortnite and reinstalled windows 10 entirely. My pc is 2 days old and I have had this error more than 8 times. My pc runs completely fine but the error occur while playing fortnite (They checked my minidump files for me and the problem...