Windows 10: 0xc00000e but i can still launch my pc?????

Discus and support 0xc00000e but i can still launch my pc????? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Everytime i launch my pc or i restart it, it always comes up with the 0xc00000e error code. I press ESC to enter the UEFI firmware settings, F11 for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by benasbajoras, Jun 10, 2020.

1. 0xc00000e but i can still launch my pc?????

Everytime i launch my pc or i restart it, it always comes up with the 0xc00000e error code. I press ESC to enter the UEFI firmware settings, F11 for system recovery options, and i press continue to windows 10. And then it just puts me to my desktop where i enter my pin code and it works. This has only started happening when i installed windows using an external hard drive to move windows from my HDD to SSD. Has anyone ever had this?

:)

benasbajoras, Jun 10, 2020
  2. TNJDK Win User

Error code 0xc00000e in Windows 10

And... error 0xc00000e

After the Bios changes, is there any particular step to redo? Or don't it have any influence?

TNJDK, Jun 10, 2020
  3. error code 0xc00000e

I get a message telling me that my PC/Device needs to be repaired. A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Error code 0xc00000e. I have upgraded to from Windows 7 to Windows 10 about 3 months ago. How do i repair this problem?

onthecoastfw, Jun 10, 2020
  4. 0xc00000e but i can still launch my pc?????

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

0xc00000e but i can still launch my pc?????

1. 0xc00000e but i can still launch my pc????? - Similar Threads - 0xc00000e still launch

2. PC Freezing but can still move my mouse.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Freezing but can still move my mouse.: Hello, my PC randomly freezes.List of things I can do while it is frozen:-- I can switch tabsNot on google chrome-- I can open things like Snipping Tool but can't interact with them-- I can open my windows menu but when I search/type something it just goes blank-- I can move...
  3. Error Code 0xc00000e blue screen

Error Code 0xc00000e blue screen: I've tried to follow the steps in different youtube videos where they show you how to enter command prompt and try to repair it from there. But whenever I try to enter command prompt my computer "crashes" and I return to my blue screen with: Error Code 0xc00000e. I can...
  4. Error code 0xc00000e -

Error code 0xc00000e -: HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15m-dr1012dx, Windows 10 Pro, Optane 512 GB Pulled 512GB drive out of laptop, put new 2TB in - configured new windows environment fine, with Bitlocker encryption. Swapped back to the original drive in the laptop, gets Error code 0xc00000e Tried Win...
  5. 0xc00000e after using diskpart to clean disks.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    0xc00000e after using diskpart to clean disks.: I was preparing some disks for use in a Storage Space using the clean command under diskpart, as I had plugged them in (hotswap SATA HBA) after the machine had booted, I had to reboot to start using them for the Storage Space. As I rebooted, I was hit by the BSOD 0xc00000e...
  6. 0xc00000e

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    0xc00000e: Hello so I was reinstalling windows in my pc and the error 0xc00000e showed up it give me some options but my keyboard suddenly didn't work on the pc I tried it on my laptop and it works so I don't know what the problem is can someone help me submitted by /u/alfredingas...
  7. error 0xc00000e occurs every now and then

error 0xc00000e occurs every now and then: in the control panel in security and maintenance it says to restart to fix drive errors but when it turns back on it comes up with error 0xc00000e, however the f8 and enter key wont do anything. when i turn the pc off and back on it boots as a normal computer would but in the...
  8. Can not launch Gears 5 on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not launch Gears 5 on PC: Has worked fine for a week or two and then randomly crashes with no error code. It will no longer launch. After a delay it will pop up saying, "You need to be online to open this on this device. To open this on this device when offline, go to the ‘Offline Permissions’...
  9. Can I still reset my PC if Windows isn't activated?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I still reset my PC if Windows isn't activated?: I recently got my laptop repaired and I have very little storage. I want to reset it in the hope to free some up. But I fear that my PC won't be able to reinstall Windows. Will my PC reinstall Windows even if it isn't activated? Or will I have to activate it then reset it?...
  10. Error Code 0xc00000e when booting Windows

Error Code 0xc00000e when booting Windows: I am running Windows 10 on a 2017 Dell Inspirion 15 laptop (not exactly sure what model - can't find the serial number). So I was having an issue logging into my computer following an update, but I didn't have the adminstrator password and wasn't able to just uninstall the...
Tags: