Windows 10: 0xc000012f keeps coming up? Idont have the file

Discus and support 0xc000012f keeps coming up? Idont have the file in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi after updating 2 days ago everytinme i try to use the pc, keep getting the error, help, please :) oh and i dont have the file kb bla bla bla... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BARBARAGOLFETTO, Oct 20, 2019.

1. 0xc000012f keeps coming up? Idont have the file

hi after updating 2 days ago everytinme i try to use the pc, keep getting the error, help, please 0xc000012f keeps coming up? Idont have the file :)

oh and i dont have the file kb bla bla bla either, looked for it to delete.. sorry for my non techie language 0xc000012f keeps coming up? Idont have the file :)

using packard bell easynote TH

thanks

:)

BARBARAGOLFETTO, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Rey Cam Win User

Error status 0xc000012f

Hi Crepes,

Error Status 0xc000012f is an issue after updating Windows. It is when the image file being used are not in the right format. Having said that, before presenting a resolution can you please answer the following questions:

• When did you first encounter this error code?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What were the specific troubleshooting steps you have performed to resolve the issue?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?

Please get back to us with the above information so that we can assist you further.

Rey Cam, Oct 20, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Error status 0xc000012f on alot of programs.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

The error code 0xc000012f related to STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_NOT_MZ, it occurs when specified image file did not have the correct format.

Step 1: I suggest you to download and install latest DirectX End-User Runtimes program and check if it helps.

Refer to the below link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/179113

Note: DirectX 11.2 will work fine with Windows 10 as well.

Step 2: Run the
    Search and Indexing troubleshooter.

Follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Search and Indexing
      troubleshooter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 20, 2019
  4. 0xc000012f keeps coming up? Idont have the file

error status 0xc000012f

Hi Nathan,

Based on your description of the issue, it appears that the error 0xc000012f is preventing you from successfully launching your software. We suggest that you install the latest version of DirectX in your system. To do this, simply follow the steps provided
    in this
    link

Should you have further questions, feel free to post on this thread.

Regards.

Jefferson Ore, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

0xc000012f keeps coming up? Idont have the file

1. 0xc000012f keeps coming up? Idont have the file - Similar Threads - 0xc000012f keeps coming

2. O+ Keeps coming up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    O+ Keeps coming up: When I'm typing a word using the letter "o" I get an automatic + following the letter. For example if I want to type "Force"it would type in "Fo+rce" It also is ending the sentence and jumping to the next line before I even hit enter. Not sure if I inadvertantly hit a...
  3. BSOD keeps coming up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD keeps coming up: Can someone please help me identify what the issue is because it has become really a problem for me. Have tried to locate the minidump file but can not find it so I can upload on here and maybe it will identify the problem....
  4. BSOD keeps coming up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD keeps coming up: Can someone please help me identify what the issue is because it has become really a problem for me. Have tried to locate the minidump file but can not find it so I can upload on here and maybe it will identify the problem....
  5. 4 errors coming up with error 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4 errors coming up with error 0xc000012f: when i open an app a DLL error code comes up and when i start my computer up 4 of them come up and when i try to download visual c++ distribute error 0xc000012f still comes up and i need help because i cannot open any games...
  6. 4 errors coming up with error 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    4 errors coming up with error 0xc000012f: when i open an app a DLL error code comes up and when i start my computer up 4 of them come up and when i try to download visual c++ distribute error 0xc000012f still comes up and i need help because i cannot open any games...
  7. 4 errors coming up with error 0xc000012f

8. BSOD keeps coming up

BSOD keeps coming up: Blue screen keeps coming up. I have tried sfc/scannow and other ones that I saw being recommended on youtube but still keeps coming up continuously sometimes. Can someone please help me identify what the issue is because it has become really a problem for me. Have...
  9. Keep getting bad image 0xc000012f popup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keep getting bad image 0xc000012f popup: After a recent Spotify update, I can no longer access the software on my windows 10 computer. the popup error message says : - WerFault.exe - bad image - C:\\Windows\SYSTEM32\sfc.dll does not run on windows or contains an error - error code: 0xc000012f As far as I...
  10. Popup keeps coming up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Popup keeps coming up: [ATTACH] I keep getting this ridiculous message popping up at random times. I never visited this site. I know it has to be malware or a virus. Am I correct and how do I get rid of it?...
Tags: