Windows 10: 0xc000014C error attempting to read the Boot Configuration Data

Discus and support 0xc000014C error attempting to read the Boot Configuration Data in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The error code 0xc000014C which may appear while booting up a computer points towards the Registry of the computer is corrupt as a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 14, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

0xc000014C error attempting to read the Boot Configuration Data

WinClub, Feb 14, 2019

2. boot configuration data is missing Error code: 0xc000014c

Hey, my PC isn't booting after a reset.

I upgraded my Toshiba Satellite C665 - P5012 PC from win7 to win10 pro edition. Apparently, due to its hardware insufficiency and loads of installed programs my pc was not running well so i performed a reset and the thing is my PC was running directly on
    power (without batteries) and somebody switched off the power and now it won't boot.

Whenever I turn it ON it shows "Boot Configuration Data is missing or containing errors"

Error code: 0xc000014c

I don't have any installation disc or repair media and i don't think I will get any help from device manufacturers.

So HELP!!

And also will my data be safe after recovering.

Muralidhar Singh, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Windows 10, Boot error 0xc000014c

Turned on lap top

Get blue screen

Says boot configuration data is missing

Error code 0xc000014c

I run windows 10

I dont have any discs

valerielehars, Feb 14, 2019
  4. ADFixico Win User

Error 0xc000014c

I have Windows 10. My computer is saying pc/device needs repaired. The boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains errors. File:/boot/BCD error code: 0xc000014c. Help!!!!!

ADFixico, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

1. 0xc000014C error attempting to read the Boot Configuration Data - Similar Threads - 0xc000014C error attempting

2. Boot configuration data file error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot configuration data file error: Hello, my PC started having issue when the wifi connection fot disconnected then it froze. Once I tried to connect to wifi by right clicking and selecting MANUAL connection, the blue screen appears as photo below. [ATTACH] Then the system restarted and the another blue...
  3. “the boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains error” or “ error code: 0xc000014c”

“the boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains error” or “ error code: 0xc000014c”: Hey guys recently my laptop keeps saying “the boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains error” or “ error code: 0xc000014c”. I tried to boot my pc from usb instalation media but i could not. Instead of booting, my pc keeps coming back to the boot menu as you...
  4. Error 0xc000014c

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 0xc000014c: I was attempting to change my HDMI cord and accidentally unplugged my desktop while it was starting up. I got the 0xc000014c error. I downloaded windows 10 media creation on a usb from my windows 8 laptop but it doesn’t do anything when I plug it into my pc. Plus when i try...
  5. Error 0XC000014C during boot on MBR legacy partition

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Error 0XC000014C during boot on MBR legacy partition: Hi, I'm trying to recover a PC which holds important data. the PC can't boot and gives an Errorcode 0XC000014C. referencing to boot the pc can't start anymore, so i made an USB of windows 10. using commandprompt in the installer USB i tried: bootrec /fixmbr bootrec /fixboot...
  6. Boot Configuration Data Error

Boot Configuration Data Error: I have a custom built PC it had installed Windows 10 on it. I was using it last night and this morning I woke up to a Recovery Error. It says “Your PC/Device needs to be repaired...The Boot Configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains errors...File: \Boot\BCD...Error...
  7. Windows 10 Error 0xc000014c or Boot Configuration Data is missing for your pc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Error 0xc000014c or Boot Configuration Data is missing for your pc: Hello so I was using my laptop and i put it on sleep mode for about like 4,5 or 6 hours and then i tried to open and BOOM it got to bsod. Please help mee ASAP....
  8. boot configuration data is missing Error code: 0xc000014c

boot configuration data is missing Error code: 0xc000014c: Hey, my PC isn't booting after a reset. I upgraded my Toshiba Satellite C665 - P5012 PC from win7 to win10 pro edition. Apparently, due to its hardware insufficiency and loads of installed programs my pc was not running well so i performed a reset and the thing is my PC was...
  9. Error Code: 0xc000014c

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Code: 0xc000014c: Hello, so originally my laptop was experiencing crashes after recent updates until a couple days ago when it failed to boot up and got stuck in the Automatic Repair loop, and none of the repair/restore options worked. So the only thing I could do was type in the Bootrec...
  10. recovery boot configuration data error

in Windows 10 Support
    recovery boot configuration data error: Hi guys, so my hp probook has come up with this error code 0xc000000f saying the boot configuration data for pc is missing or contains errors. Will need to use recovery tools. How do I fix this problem? My pc doesn't have a cd drive but I have the discs. Please could someone...
Tags: