Windows 10: 0xc000021a BSOD Loop // Tried Literally Everything

Discus and support 0xc000021a BSOD Loop // Tried Literally Everything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,Over the past year or so my gaming PC has been subjected to the occasional BSOD, usually I just uninstall unnecessary 3rd party apps and my PC is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Beerus-, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Beerus- Win User

0xc000021a BSOD Loop // Tried Literally Everything

Hello,Over the past year or so my gaming PC has been subjected to the occasional BSOD, usually I just uninstall unnecessary 3rd party apps and my PC is fine. The usual stop code I receive is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. But last week when I received a BSOD I got that exact stop code and figured it would reboot as normal but before it even got to the Windows login screen I got another BSOD with the 0xc000021a stop code. Since then my PC has been stuck on a BSOD loop and I can not access the Windows login screen. I came across this article: https://recoverit.wondershare.com/computer-problems/fix-

:)

Beerus-, Jul 23, 2021

2. 0xc000021a Stopcode

Hi Stephen,

One of the possible reasons why you’re getting the stop error code 0xc000021a is because of an incompatible hardware that's connected to the computer. To get started with troubleshooting this, you can follow the suggested fixes provided by
    MohammandEskandary on this
    thread

In the event that it doesn't work, we suggest that you check this
    article
    for more troubleshooting steps in resolving this stop code error 0xc000021a.

Let us know if the issue has been resolved. Otherwise, we’ll be here if you need further assistance.

Genevieve Cri, Jul 23, 2021
  3. Guru Kiran G, Jul 23, 2021
  4. candyagu Win User

0xc000021a BSOD Error

Hi,

My pc has the 0xc000021a error. I can’t get to my lock screen to log into my laptop. I can’t log into safe mode with networking or without networking. When I try to use the safe mode option my pc reboots and takes me to the BSOD screen then gives me
    an option to restart my pc or go to advanced option.

I have tried to run the following from the command prompt:

• Dism Command
    • Scannow Command
    • Check disk command
    And all have failed.

Unfortunately I could not do a restore as I found out that I didn't have a restore point.

Please help

Candy

candyagu, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

1. 0xc000021a BSOD Loop // Tried Literally Everything - Similar Threads - 0xc000021a BSOD Loop

2. Everything is bigger! Literally Everything!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everything is bigger! Literally Everything!: The text, and the icons are bigger. On every program I use. How do I fix this? How do I make it default size again? submitted by /u/ShirubaMasuta [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k0vj76/everything_is_bigger_literally_everything/
  3. 0xc000021a BSOD infinite loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0xc000021a BSOD infinite loop: I've erase my ssd storage and I can't boot from external usb to install windows 10. This error always appear when I try to boot from the external usb storage and when the computer attempt to start up windows automatic repair, the bsod appear again. I've been at this error for...
  4. Audio not working, I've tried LITERALLY EVERYTHING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio not working, I've tried LITERALLY EVERYTHING: Hey guys, so I was using my laptop this afternoon and went out for a walk. When I came back, my audio wasn't working at all. At first the toolbar audio icon said there is no audio devices, so I did some tweaking and looking at videos and fixed that. However, there is still no...
  5. Continuous BSOD loop with STOP code 0xc000021a.

Continuous BSOD loop with STOP code 0xc000021a.: Hi there, I used to have Windows 10 but it was gone the second a day came, that on startup, I was greeted with a Blue Screen of Death and instead restarting, it shut down. I turned it back on and it was preparing Automatic Repair. I got out my mac and searched up the code....
  6. Photoshop and blender won't open, tried literally everything.

Photoshop and blender won't open, tried literally everything.: I tried: Restarting Reinstalling Updating drivers Checked for corrupted drivers did /sfc scannow did chkdsk /f Updated windows Tried the uninstall and reinstall the ntdll.dll file the error message said that the .dll was loaded but they couldnt proceed with stuff and many...
  7. CANNOT UPDATE WINDOWS TRIED LITERALLY EVERYTHING

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CANNOT UPDATE WINDOWS TRIED LITERALLY EVERYTHING: "We couldn't complete the update undoing changes" Is the message I have seen every time I try to update my pc to ----> Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems KB4549951 Also for some reason only every second or third restart I get the option to...
  8. 100% Disk Usage -i literally tried everything-

100% Disk Usage -i literally tried everything-: Hi! So, as i said in the title since yesterday my computer is running so slow and i barely can listen to some music or surfing on the internet, especially playing games, i mean i couldn't even listen to some music. Whatever i tried everything Disable DiagTrack Disable...
  9. 0xc000021a infinite repair loop.

0xc000021a infinite repair loop.: I have followed some other posts on this topic, but have had no success. I have created and attempted to run a Windows 10 media creation tool on USB. No success with that. I would try a clean reinstall, but there are some very important family pictures on the pc that I...
  10. BSOD error 0xc000021a

BSOD error 0xc000021a: I kept my computer on over night and I accidentally hit the print screen button. I have a special program called 'Greenshot' so it overlays the screen with a grid region selector and lets you drag and save. I didn't drag and save so I left it like that over night. As soon...