Windows 10: 0xc000021a - endless reboot loop

Discus and support 0xc000021a - endless reboot loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, a problem has risen with my Windows 10 system laptop.I keep getting the stop code 0xc000021a AND I can't access the advanced options/settings.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MariaHLM, Oct 16, 2021.

1. MariaHLM Win User

0xc000021a - endless reboot loop

Hello, a problem has risen with my Windows 10 system laptop.I keep getting the stop code 0xc000021a AND I can't access the advanced options/settings. I've forced the computer to turn off at least thrice in a row while loading, but it's not happening: I still get the code & reboot loop. My goal was to get to the safe mode or something, anything but the loop.I've tried to reinstall Windows 10 via a usb drive, but my computer isn't reacting to the drive at all. There's no CD slot.I've also desperately tried pressing all kind of F8-F12 and Shift keys and some of their combinations while

:)

MariaHLM, Oct 16, 2021
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Oct 16, 2021
  3. Guru Kiran G, Oct 16, 2021
  4. AS_95 Win User

Windows 10 Anniversary Update Reboot in endless loop

I updated my HP Windows 10 Pro laptop with the recent Windows 10 Anniversary update. It was successful for the most part however the last update reboot went into an endless loop for more than 24 hours, so I have tried Shift+F8 at Power-on and the self repair
    has failed, the rollback to previous install has failed, now I am doing reinstall to factory setting while saving my data. It has also been in endless loop for more than 12 hours. Can someone please suggest a solution?

Also I had the same endless loop reboot problem on my Desktop upgrade, however I was able to overcome by aborting the reboot with Ctrl-C. I suspected that my Norton Antivirus may be keeping in the endless loop so I uninstalled it. My desktop issues is now
    resolved.

However the same Ctrl-C is not working on Laptop. Also my laptop does not have antivirus but Windows Defender, so it is not the same issue there. I suspect it is some driver that is not compatible, but I not sure how to override or rollback to previous install?

AS_95, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

1. 0xc000021a - endless reboot loop - Similar Threads - 0xc000021a endless reboot

2. 0xc000021a - endless reboot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000021a - endless reboot loop: Hello, a problem has risen with my Windows 10 system laptop.I keep getting the stop code 0xc000021a AND I can't access the advanced options/settings. I've forced the computer to turn off at least thrice in a row while loading, but it's not helping: I still get the code &...
  3. 0xc000021a - endless reboot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0xc000021a - endless reboot loop: Hello, a problem has risen with my Windows 10 system laptop.I keep getting the stop code 0xc000021a AND I can't access the advanced options/settings. I've forced the computer to turn off at least thrice in a row while loading, but it's not helping: I still get the code &...
  4. Windows 10 Stuck in endless reboot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Stuck in endless reboot loop: My computer crashed tonight about 2 days after the last Windows 10 update and it is now stuck in an endless reboot cycle that cannot be fixed with any of the most common fixes. I was working on a group project when all 3 monitors went black and the computer restarted only for...
  5. 0xc000021a BSOD infinite loop

0xc000021a BSOD infinite loop: I've erase my ssd storage and I can't boot from external usb to install windows 10. This error always appear when I try to boot from the external usb storage and when the computer attempt to start up windows automatic repair, the bsod appear again. I've been at this error for...
  6. Stuck in an Endless Reboot Loop after Reseting PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in an Endless Reboot Loop after Reseting PC: I wanted to reset my windows PC with the Shift + Restart method, and everything seemed to be going well up until it came time to reinstall Windows 10. An error message kept popping up with something along the lines of”The computer restarted unexpectedly.” I went to website...
  7. Windows 10 stuck in endless reboot loop on upgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck in endless reboot loop on upgrade: Its abit late but I decided to try and upgrade my Windows 7 PC to Windows 10 using the upgrade feature. Unfortunately I've run into a problem. Firstly though, during the upgrade process, it got stuck on 27% for a few hours. I had a power failure then and my PC was forced...
  8. 0xc000021a infinite repair loop.

0xc000021a infinite repair loop.: I have followed some other posts on this topic, but have had no success. I have created and attempted to run a Windows 10 media creation tool on USB. No success with that. I would try a clean reinstall, but there are some very important family pictures on the pc that I...
  9. Endless Reboot

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Endless Reboot: Hello everyone, I downloaded and installed the updates and, when it asked me to reboot, I did. However, I had to leave the house, so I left it to restart. When I came back almost 6 hours later I saw the black screen with the dots moving in a circle indicating some sort of...
  10. Endless start loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Endless start loop: Have just installed 10 on a spare drive and installed that drive into my Sandy Bridge and the machine is now going through an endless loop of start up. I can hear it make some sort of noise as if something wants to go and I have again tried the machine with the old 7...