Windows 10: 0xc000021a

Discus and support 0xc000021a in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am getting this code in a continuous loop on startup. I have created a recovery drive on another computer and tried it with no success. I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hosanna_164, Oct 27, 2018.

1. 0xc000021a

Hi,

I am getting this code in a continuous loop on startup. I have created a recovery drive on another computer and tried it with no success. I do not know my admin password or I would use a command prompt. Can I bypass it? Any suggestions for me?

Thanks

:)

Hosanna_164, Oct 27, 2018

2. 0xc000021a Stopcode

Hi Stephen,

One of the possible reasons why you’re getting the stop error code 0xc000021a is because of an incompatible hardware that's connected to the computer. To get started with troubleshooting this, you can follow the suggested fixes provided by
    MohammandEskandary on this
    thread

In the event that it doesn't work, we suggest that you check this
    article
    for more troubleshooting steps in resolving this stop code error 0xc000021a.

Let us know if the issue has been resolved. Otherwise, we’ll be here if you need further assistance.

Genevieve Cri, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    error 0xc000021a

Hi,

Corrupted system files may have caused the error 0xc000021a on your Windows 10. To correct this issue, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Hold down the Shift key on your keyboard while you select
      Restart
      (Shift+Restart) from the power options for Windows.
    • Windows Recovery Environment window will come up.
    • On Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot.
    • In the Troubleshoot screen, select Advanced Options.
    • Select Startup Repair, it will scan and repair your computer automatically.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Xylee Del, Oct 27, 2018
  4. 0xc000021a

Stop code 0xc000021a BSOD

Hi,

The blue screen with the stop code 0xc000021a error that you've encountered can be triggered due to corrupted or missing registry files. To effectively assist you with your concern, we suggest that you boot your device in Safe Mode trough the Windows Recovery
    Environment. Here are the steps on how to trigger Safe Mode:

• Turn on your computer.
    • When the Windows logo appear, unplug the power source of your computer.
    • Perform this step three times. On the fourth time, wait for the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot
      > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click
      Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the
      F4
      key to start your computer in Safe Mode.

Once you're done, wait for your device to turn on and check if you encounter the same issue.

Feel free to post back if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

0xc000021a

1. 0xc000021a - Similar Threads - 0xc000021a

2. Windows will not complete boot-up. Shows BSOD with stopcode 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will not complete boot-up. Shows BSOD with stopcode 0xc000021a: Windows will not boot. After the POST windows starts to load, then shows a BSOD with stopcode: 0xc000021aUpon attempting an automatic repair using the Win11 OS USB stick, the same problem occurs. I have only once been able to access the OS on the PC after this process, with...
  3. Windows will not complete boot-up. Shows BSOD with stopcode 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows will not complete boot-up. Shows BSOD with stopcode 0xc000021a: Windows will not boot. After the POST windows starts to load, then shows a BSOD with stopcode: 0xc000021aUpon attempting an automatic repair using the Win11 OS USB stick, the same problem occurs. I have only once been able to access the OS on the PC after this process, with...
  4. How do I solve BSOD stopcode 0xc000021a on My Surface Go without a Surface go keyboard cover.

How do I solve BSOD stopcode 0xc000021a on My Surface Go without a Surface go keyboard cover.: I recently tried to reset my Surface go to get a brand new fresh look, but I got a BSOD with the stop code 0x000021 and It won't stop. How do I even fix it?...
  5. How do I solve BSOD stopcode 0xc000021a on My Surface Go without a Surface go keyboard cover.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I solve BSOD stopcode 0xc000021a on My Surface Go without a Surface go keyboard cover.: I recently tried to reset my Surface go to get a brand new fresh look, but I got a BSOD with the stop code 0x000021 and It won't stop. How do I even fix it?...
  6. How do I solve BSOD stopcode 0xc000021a on My Surface Go without a Surface go keyboard cover.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Recovering a Windows 10 from BSOD Stop Code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering a Windows 10 from BSOD Stop Code 0xc000021a: Good morning, So I'm currently trying to recover a Windows 10 machine. I can not boot into the OS whatsoever. The PC tries to do its automatic diagnostic and repair, that fails. I've tried to do system restore, failed. I've tried booting into safe mode, it will not. I've done...
  8. Recovering a Windows 10 from BSOD Stop Code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering a Windows 10 from BSOD Stop Code 0xc000021a: Good morning, So I'm currently trying to recover a Windows 10 machine. I can not boot into the OS whatsoever. The PC tries to do its automatic diagnostic and repair, that fails. I've tried to do system restore, failed. I've tried booting into safe mode, it will not. I've done...
  9. Recovering a Windows 10 from BSOD Stop Code 0xc000021a

10. Stop code: 0xc000021a. How do I fix this issue?

Stop code: 0xc000021a. How do I fix this issue?: Every time I boot up pc, I get green screen with stop code: 0xc000021a pc then reboots and gets stuck on preparing automatic repair. I have tried booting into every safe mode option but I still get the same issue....
Tags: