Windows 10: 0xc0000411 error using hibernate

Discus and support 0xc0000411 error using hibernate in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My PC reboots when being reactivated from hibernation resulting in the loss of the previous session. It exhibits the problem whether scheduling or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AWeePiper, Jul 25, 2020.

1. AWeePiper Win User

0xc0000411 error using hibernate

My PC reboots when being reactivated from hibernation resulting in the loss of the previous session. It exhibits the problem whether scheduling or manually executing the hibernate function. It was working prior to the May update.

Typical log entries

0xc0000411 error using hibernate eeafe719-4277-480a-9910-8e641062e809?upload=true.png

Hibernation was activated on the PC at ~10pm on the 24th and reactivated at 7:52:34 on the 25th. Also at 7:52:45 log error 6008, The previous system shutdown at 9:07:56 PM on 7/24/2020 was unexpected, shows up. The interesting thing is the lack of log entries from the time I hibernated the PC and when I tried to reactivate the PC. Seems to suggest the PC was hibernating and failed in the reactivation process.

I've tried some of the suggested fixes from the Internet, they don't work. Most of the traffic on the Internet are for versions of Windows prior to 2020. May not be an issue for most, but any help with troubleshooting would be appreciated.

PC:

maximus xi hero wifi mb; ASUS 2070 display card; 32 GB ram; Intel 1TB Me SSD; 2TB HDD; 1TB HDD. BIOS version 1502; windows 10 pro 2004 OS Build 19041.388

:)

AWeePiper, Jul 25, 2020
  2. bujungo Win User

Error resuming from hibernate 0xC0000411

After the Fall Update I started getting these issues:
    Thousands of these warnings: Reset to device, \Device\RaidPort0, was issued.
    and:
    Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000411.

It's not technically a BSOD, but when I turn my PC back on from hibernate in the morning, it's rebooting instead. I'm assuming it's a driver issue of some sort, but I can't figure it out.

GAMER-Wed_01_02_2019_232211_80.zip

bujungo, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Missing hibernate button

Hi Yusak,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. Will you be able to provide the exact error message that you recieved?

We suggest that you try to enable hibernation on your device using the Command Prompt.

To make hibernation available, follow these steps:

• Click Start, and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
    • In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.
    • When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
    • At the command prompt, type powercfg.exe /hibernate on, and then press Enter.
    • Type exit, and then press Enter to close the Command Prompt window.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Jul 25, 2020
  4. 0xc0000411 error using hibernate

WIN10 "Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000411" July 2018 Fast Startup related

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, Thank you so much for your valuable question please, I would suggest you to please see the below mentioned article and see if it helps. I am hopeful that your query will be resolved, If the issue persists kindly do
    let me know,waiting for your kind reply please.

https://borncity.com/win/2016/12/30/windows-10-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please let me know, if that helps and feel free to ask back any question.

Kind Regards:

Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

0xc0000411 error using hibernate

1. 0xc0000411 error using hibernate - Similar Threads - 0xc0000411 error using

2. Getting out of Hibernation Mode using Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting out of Hibernation Mode using Desktop: HelloNormally I use 'Sleep Mode' but have recently turned to using Hibernation Mode because of the Logi Options+ software installed on my Desktop which takes a long time to reactivate when coming out from 'Sleep Mode'. This Logi Options+ software tends to launch in the...
  3. Hibernate fails to resume with 0xC0000411, Kernel-Boot error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hibernate fails to resume with 0xC0000411, Kernel-Boot error...: As per title. This started sometime in June or July, and persisted across a full windows reinstall and then upgrade to Windows 11. I recently found suggestions to look in the Kernel-Boot event viewer logs, which show the error BL_LOG_ERROR_RES_INVALID_HBBOOT_MEM_MAP, which...
  4. Hibernate fails to resume with 0xC0000411, Kernel-Boot error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hibernate fails to resume with 0xC0000411, Kernel-Boot error...: As per title. This started sometime in June or July, and persisted across a full windows reinstall and then upgrade to Windows 11. I recently found suggestions to look in the Kernel-Boot event viewer logs, which show the error BL_LOG_ERROR_RES_INVALID_HBBOOT_MEM_MAP, which...
  5. Laptop sometimes crashes when using hibernation.

Laptop sometimes crashes when using hibernation.: Hi there, my laptop which i only have for 4 months sometimes bluescreens around 2 minutes after startup from hibernation.I've tried sfc /scannow and nothing was found. I have a dump file that is 1.38 GB, should i upload it?...
  6. Do I need hibernation file?I never use hibernation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need hibernation file?I never use hibernation: Do I need hibernation file?I never use hibernation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-hibernation-filei-never-use-hibernation/ac0e938a-18ab-41c6-b8e8-271e45804b63
  7. Do I need hibernation file?I never use hibernation

Do I need hibernation file?I never use hibernation: Do I need hibernation file?I never use hibernation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-hibernation-filei-never-use-hibernation/ac0e938a-18ab-41c6-b8e8-271e45804b63
  8. Use task scheduler for hibernation

in Windows 10 Support
    Use task scheduler for hibernation: Windows 10 64 Pro ver. 2004 (os build 19041.1165) Most time window will not hibernate after the designated time has past and keeps on running. So I decided to use task scheduler to tell my computer to go to sleep. It works with one exception, it doesn't wait the 30 minutes...
  9. Hibernating resuming error

in Windows 10 Support
    Hibernating resuming error: Hi All when i go to resume from hibernate all my applications are gone and i check the event viewer to find The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. But i...
  10. Error resuming from hibernate 0xC0000411

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error resuming from hibernate 0xC0000411: After the Fall Update I started getting these issues: Thousands of these warnings: Reset to device, \Device\RaidPort0, was issued. and: Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000411. It's not technically a BSOD, but when I turn my PC back on from...
Tags: