Windows 10: 0XC004C003 after motherboard change

Discus and support 0XC004C003 after motherboard change in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've been trying for WEEKS to reach support using multiple contact channels, I get nothing but a runaround, try to push thru to a human and I get "XP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BĽÁČĶжŔĂĬŃtheDevil, Feb 27, 2019.

1. 0XC004C003 after motherboard change

I've been trying for WEEKS to reach support using multiple contact channels, I get nothing but a runaround, try to push thru to a human and I get "XP is no longer supported" even though I DONT HAVE XP, NEVER INDICATED THAT I DID!!! I paid for windows and as usual a tiny hardware change and suddenly I can't change my themes backgrounds ect. From this day forward I am NEVER using legitimate software again, If I'm to be penalized for buying the way pirates do then I say ARG welcome matie!!! My email is charlesworpek@gmail dot com but I doubt I'll get any real help based on the weeks of nightmarish garbage I just experienced.

:)

BĽÁČĶжŔĂĬŃtheDevil, Feb 27, 2019

2. How to activate Windows 10 after chaning motherboard? 0xC004C003

Hi,

I run into this problem that I changed my motherboard without deactivating windows there first.. So when I use the new board, it says windows is not activated (error 0xC004C003) and when I try to change product key, it says that this key has been assigned
    to another computer.

What should I do? the old motherboard is already returned..

Thanks!

Best

Shengzhi Zhang, Feb 27, 2019
  3. bwfc0907 Win User
    Upgraded from 8.1 to Win 10. Did a clean install, but now problem.

Still not activated. Error code changes from Connect to the Internet to activate windows & 0xC004C003.

Microsoft claim known issue but not convinced.

bwfc0907, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

0XC004C003 after motherboard change

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

0XC004C003 after motherboard change

1. 0XC004C003 after motherboard change - Similar Threads - 0XC004C003 motherboard change

2. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR after changing motherboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR after changing motherboard: As the title says, i suddenly got the "This site can’t provide a secure connection" and "ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR" after i changed my motherboard. Listed below are all the methods that i've tried:1. Synced the time and date2. Cleared SSL state3. Cleared browser's cache &...
  3. reactivation after change of motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    reactivation after change of motherboard: my last windows 10 pro was a digital license. I don't know how to reactivate after change of motherboard. I have still with me the genuine windows 7 license. I don't know what to do. kindly help me....
  4. Activation code 0xC004C003 after changing motherboard.

Activation code 0xC004C003 after changing motherboard.: Hello, I recently changed my hardware in my computer and reinstalled windows. When I go into troubleshoot to activate windows, explaining to the prompt that I changed my hardware, when I select the device that this computer "replaced" it says it cannot activate windows. The...
  5. After Motherboard change

After Motherboard change: Hi all, I just upgraded my motherboard and processor and now windows thinks I don't have my key anymore. I never got an email containing the key, where can I find it?...
  6. Activating digital licence windows 10 pro after new motherboard error code 0XC004C003

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activating digital licence windows 10 pro after new motherboard error code 0XC004C003: Hi I have tried the trouble shooter and re added my Microsoft account with no luck . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-digital-licence-windows-10-pro-after/f7f243f6-c731-46d0-9373-b50204b131e8
  7. How to activate Windows 10 after chaning motherboard? 0xC004C003

How to activate Windows 10 after chaning motherboard? 0xC004C003: Hi, I run into this problem that I changed my motherboard without deactivating windows there first.. So when I use the new board, it says windows is not activated (error 0xC004C003) and when I try to change product key, it says that this key has been assigned to another...
  8. Activation after motherboard change.

Activation after motherboard change.: I have three computers running Windows 10 in the house. I have just replaced the motherboard in my desktop and now it says it needs activation. I have not replaced the hard disks so it is exactly the same version of windows 10 that has run fine since doing a free upgrade from...
  9. Activating windows 10 after a hardware change (motherboard) error code: 0xc004c003

Activating windows 10 after a hardware change (motherboard) error code: 0xc004c003: I recently changed my cpu and the motherboard, I have the product key with me, and when i type the key in, it tells me that, "We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license of product key. If you think you do have a valid license or...
  10. error 0xC004C003 Fresh Reinstall after activation

error 0xC004C003 Fresh Reinstall after activation: Originally, my T430 was running the RTM build before upgrading to the full release. My laptop was fully activated afterwards. However when i did a fresh reinstall on a USB afterwards, i get an error message in the settings stating that my product key does not work. I thought...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code: 0xc004c003 changed motherboard

2. error code 0xc004c003 changed motherboard

3. 0xc004c003 after hardware change