Windows 10: 0xC004C003 Error during pre-installation W10P, after complete installation it does work.

Discus and support 0xC004C003 Error during pre-installation W10P, after complete installation it does work. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, We are pre-installing W10Pro on new laptops and activating with digital licenses. Suddenly after years we are getting these errors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by michelheinst, Nov 20, 2018.

1. 0xC004C003 Error during pre-installation W10P, after complete installation it does work.

Hello,

We are pre-installing W10Pro on new laptops and activating with digital licenses.

Suddenly after years we are getting these errors 0xC004C003.

But after the complete installation it does activate without any error. Via CMD slmgr.vbs /ipk and or setting/activation.

Any idea who to solve this so it can be activated in the pre-installation?

:)

michelheinst, Nov 20, 2018
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Nov 20, 2018
  3. DarkEgo Win User
    Error when installing Win7

when Installing Windows 7 I get an error saying ""A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now. Note: If the windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safely remove it for this step." What should I do to get Windows to install?

DarkEgo, Nov 20, 2018
  4. SirYandi Win User

0xC004C003 Error during pre-installation W10P, after complete installation it does work.

Windows 7 install hangs at "completing installation"

Fix: Windows 7 install hangs at "completing installation"

I am aware that this Thread is rather old but I still want to make a reply as it came up right at the top my google search for "install windows freezes on completing installation".

Hi all,

Follow each point carefully and hopefully you'll avoid the frustration I went through! I find singing to myself semi-manically helps during such times...

To begin

Minimize comp configuration:
    - Only 1 HDD; simply unplug all HDDs except the one you'll be installing to
    - Only one chip of RAM (2GB in my case); (primary ram slot is usually closest to the processor)
    - Only PS2 keyboard; (actually worked for me using USB keyboard)
    - Should be fine to leave your video card/wireless card in

So, the back of your computer should now only have a power cable, DVI/VGA/HDMI and PS2/USB keyboard plugged in. Also, possibly a USB stick if you're using a USB flash drive to install (guide to creating a bootable Windows install flash drive here: How to Install Windows 7 Via a USB Drive | The Mighty Geek)

Step 0, Optimize HDD as recommended at : (SSD / HDD : Optimize for Windows Reinstallation - Windows 7 Help Forums) I found this worked best by using CMD both to "cleanall" (not just "clean") and format NTFS

Step 1, Ensure BIOS boot order is set to boot from CD/DVD (or USB flash drive). With the Windows 7 DVD (or USB Flash drive) in your DVD drive , press any key when prompted 'Press any key to boot from CD / DVD...', as soon as the message is gone, quickly press F8 to show the boot options list. Select Safe Mode and install 7. It will allow the initial stages & file copying.

Step 2, When the Window 7 installation has completed all the stages, such as copying, expanding, installing features, and then installing updates, it is going to restart; REMOVE THE DVD/USB BEFORE THE RESTART! Once restarted, you can reconfigure BIOS to boot from your HDD (if you miss this then you will be you will be prompted to choose the boot device, choose HDD).

Step 3, When 7 restarts for the first time, spam F8 and select 'safe mode'. When you boot to SAFE MODE wait for a few minutes at the "SETUP IS STARTING WINDOWS FOR THE FIRST TIME" screen, then you'll get the popup that states "WINDOWS CANNOT CONTINUE SETUP IN SAFE MODE, CLICK OK TO RESTART"
    NOTE: DO NOT restart, AND DO NOT click on the 'X' (close button) in the upper-right of the pop-up. You are going to do steps 4, 5 & 6 first before clicking to restart!!!!!

Step 4, Simply press SHIFT+F10 (possibility of not working with USB keyboards although worked for me) - that will bring up a COMMAND PROMPT after a few seconds.

Step 5 From there you can enter COMPMGMTLAUNCHER

Step 6: Go to your device manager and disable:
    - ALL your drivers that display the YELLOW TRIANGLE.
    - ALL "unknown" device(s) drivers in any category.
    (this can be time consuming using only a keyboard so use the "tab" key to cycle through menus, the "D" key to disable drivers and the "Y" key to confirm)

Also keep in mind that Video is always a huge culprit... just disable ALL unknown devices and ALL yellow triangles...

If you DO NOT know which is causing the problem AND you CANNOT see an obvious with a YELLOW TRIANGLE or EXCLAMATION POINT in Device Manager then try disabling any and changing any services from automatic to disabled for any that you don't recognize or that seem VENDOR (software or hardware) specific.

Step 7: Once you have disabled all of your drivers press alt+F4 to exit. You can now close command window by clicking ok on the dialog box. Windows will now use a standard (with less functionality) when it restarts. The final setup should now complete successfully.

Once the installation has finished (congratulations by the way) and you actually have a screen up & running you should be able to install your original drivers as well as re-enable these and devices A really useful site to identify/audit the components you'll need to download drivers for can be found at Products: Belarc Advisor

Note: If you successfully install Windows 7 using this guide, but but are left with a corrupted or missing driver(s), I would suggest enabling only the internet driver and re-downloading all your drivers from the manufacture site.

I didn't write this entirely myself; I compiled and edited information from a few sources after exhausting a silly amount of options and time trying to fix this issue. Credit goes to SheilaP from http://social.technet.microsoft.com...66-17c6-46e8-94e2-dd39b5b504c1?prof=required; and MKtorn from Windows 7 Freezes at "Completing Installation" Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums

Hope this helped!

SirYandi

SirYandi, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

0xC004C003 Error during pre-installation W10P, after complete installation it does work.

1. 0xC004C003 Error during pre-installation W10P, after complete installation it does work. - Similar Threads - 0xC004C003 Error during

2. Pre installed apps not working.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pre installed apps not working.: I have recently had issues with pre-installed apps on my laptop. Things like the app store and photo viewer don't work. What makes this 10x more frustrating is that the feedback hub and the Get help apps also don't work so i cant even report the issue. This is extremally...
  3. Error 0xC004C003 will not install Windows 10 pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0xC004C003 will not install Windows 10 pro upgrade: I am at a loss. I have a surface book 3. I purchased the upgrade through the store. I was expecting it to ask me where to save the install. Instead it just said it couldn't install. It then restarted itself and now it has Windows 10 Enterprise, not the Home it came with...
  4. Having Error with Error code: 0xC004C003 during installation ? After Payment

Having Error with Error code: 0xC004C003 during installation ? After Payment: I was trying to upgrade my system from Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Pro. I bough it from Microsoft store. The Error code: 0xC004C003. Can you help me with the installation...
  5. 0x80240fff updates error for clean install W10p

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    0x80240fff updates error for clean install W10p: I performed a clean install of W10pro x64 this week with the gatherosstate.exe method to generate a ticket from my existing W7p. The install went fine and activated once the ticket was copied over. I didn't notice for a couple of days that updates was not working, and is...
  6. Drive loading during pre installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drive loading during pre installation: Hi, Can someone explain the drive load during Windows PE. i am trying to load .inf file before the Windows load in the winPE. I would like to know how it affects the drive itself. Does the drive go to any Device low power state when this transition happens? Thanks...
  7. Clean Install Activation issues (Error code: 0xC004C003) Fixed

Clean Install Activation issues (Error code: 0xC004C003) Fixed: To everyone doing a clean Windows 10 install and been getting an Error Code 0xC004C003 for several days with out activation. I have tried several times to activate my Windows 10. I had several systems that I upgraded Windows via Windows update etc. Upgrading I was able...
  8. error 0xC004C003 Fresh Reinstall after activation

error 0xC004C003 Fresh Reinstall after activation: Originally, my T430 was running the RTM build before upgrading to the full release. My laptop was fully activated afterwards. However when i did a fresh reinstall on a USB afterwards, i get an error message in the settings stating that my product key does not work. I thought...
  9. Installation does NOT ask for key during install

Installation does NOT ask for key during install: I have a Lenovo Z510 laptop which originally came with Windows 8 Home. However, I wiped the HDD and reinstalled Windows 8 Pro using a valid key I purchase from school. Now I want to upgrade to Windows 10. Because I have a Windows 8 Pro key, I should be able to activate...
  10. windows 10 Error code: 0xC004C003 after clean install

windows 10 Error code: 0xC004C003 after clean install: hello after upgrading to 10 from 8.1 *not a clean install* windows performance was quite bad i downloaded windows 10 iso from microsoft website then installed home edition as i was told here it won't ask me for a key and if yes i would be able to skip it and it will...
Tags: