Windows 10: 0xC004F074: No Key Management Service could be contacted.

Discus and support 0xC004F074: No Key Management Service could be contacted. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, I cannot activate Windows 10 Enterprise anymore. I got my Windows Version from a "friend" who bought or maybe pirated it from a shady russian... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BlubberBlasenDan, Aug 16, 2020.

1. 0xC004F074: No Key Management Service could be contacted.

Hey,

I cannot activate Windows 10 Enterprise anymore.

I got my Windows Version from a "friend" who bought or maybe pirated it from a shady russian website that still exists, but when I enter my valid product key, it says that windows can't connect to the kms.

What can I do and would it be enough to buy a new key or should I go for rebuying windows, but safely this time?

submitted by /u/BlubberBlasenDan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BlubberBlasenDan, Aug 16, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Naeda Win User
    Managing contacts

Hi,
    How to filter the contact with only phone no not the whole list.
    Ex Tapping the phone icon, then the phonebook icon, should produce a list of contacts filtered by only those with phone numbers, not the whole list.

Same option is available in Android but not windows. Kindly help.
    I saw so many people are asking this option in the below thread but there is no solution
    http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/f...contact-selection-by-alphanumeric-keys-on-the

Thank you

Naeda, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Naeda Win User

0xC004F074: No Key Management Service could be contacted.

managing contacts

Hi,
    How to filter the contact with only phone no not the whole list.
    Ex Tapping the phone icon, then the phonebook icon, should produce a list of contacts filtered by only those with phone numbers, not the whole list.

Same option is available in Android but not windows. Kindly help.
    I saw so many people are asking this option in the below thread but there is no solution
    http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/f...contact-selection-by-alphanumeric-keys-on-the

Thank you

Naeda, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

0xC004F074: No Key Management Service could be contacted.

1. 0xC004F074: No Key Management Service could be contacted. - Similar Threads - 0xC004F074 Key Management

2. Unable to Manage BitLocker Recovery Keys OR "Contact Us"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Manage BitLocker Recovery Keys OR "Contact Us": Contact Us link is throwing an error. The real problem I'm having is that my machine is requiring a BitLocker Recovery Code .. but when I try to manage the codes within my MS account, I'm getting TraceID: QNtcBKMFNEuocSUd.32.70 with a note to try again later or contact us...
  3. Unable to Manage BitLocker Recovery Keys OR "Contact Us"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Manage BitLocker Recovery Keys OR "Contact Us": Contact Us link is throwing an error. The real problem I'm having is that my machine is requiring a BitLocker Recovery Code .. but when I try to manage the codes within my MS account, I'm getting TraceID: QNtcBKMFNEuocSUd.32.70 with a note to try again later or contact us...
  4. Can't install windows with key error 0xc004f074

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't install windows with key error 0xc004f074: I'm having the same issue as the guy in this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-error-0xc004f074/421782ed-1865-4d8f-a2e5-f9095944b78e but none of the fixes helped me. In the end turns out he has a "volume license intended for...
  5. When trying to activate you get 0xC004F074 with description "The Key Management Server KMS...

When trying to activate you get 0xC004F074 with description "The Key Management Server KMS...: When trying to activate you get 0xC004F074 with description "The Key Management Server KMS is unavailable" I have been running windows 10 pro for 4 years with an active license. It is telling me I have to activate...
  6. PRODUCT KEY FOR ERROR 0xC004F074

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PRODUCT KEY FOR ERROR 0xC004F074: HOW DO I GET PRODUCT KEY FOR ERROR oxC004F074 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key/b6652215-5764-4eb3-9e9b-6f367e3a7998
  7. 0xc004f074

0xc004f074: This is happening to me for a long time, i still dont know the answer to this. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0xc004f074/1e2c1928-d274-41b0-8fc6-b236db65c3be
  8. 0xC004F074

0xC004F074: I tried to activate windows but when i entered my product key it says: We can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server.Make sure that you're connected to your organization's network and try again.If you continue having...
  9. Error 0xc004f074

Error 0xc004f074: IT WONT WORK PLEASE HOW U DO THIS TO ME MICROSOFT I PAID FOR KEY NOW IT WONT ACTIVATE THANKS I TRIED EVERYTHING NOTHING WORKED..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0xc004f074/64dbe0a2-0377-4618-9e1d-4e7bfa9c7d54"
  10. Activation error 0xC004F074

Activation error 0xC004F074: does anyone know how to fix this? i got windows 10 with my hp pc however now it says this error and says "to activate this product key you must connect to your activation server." i have windows 10 pro and have the product key but then again it says to connect to some...
Tags: