Windows 10: 1.00.30 Permissions

Discus and support 1.00.30 Permissions in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anyone else have this, the permissions have gone when you select a file or folder (see image). [img] 6945 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kuyenmotdivad, Jun 10, 2015.

1. 1.00.30 Permissions

Does anyone else have this, the permissions have gone when you select a file or folder (see image).

1.00.30 Permissions [​IMG]

:)

kuyenmotdivad, Jun 10, 2015

2. Don't have permissions to change permissions

Hi Mady,

We noticed the post has been inactive for 48 hours now. We'd like to make sure if you still need assistance regarding this issue.

If the previous recommendation resolved your issue, we encourage you to inform the Community by marking the post as an answer or by clicking on Helpful.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Adrianne Buc, Jun 10, 2015
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Don't have permissions to change permissions

Hi Mady,

There are two kinds of administrator on the computer, first is the administrator user created during the Windows installation using a local account or Microsoft account. It has complete access to the computer and can make desired changes
    unless the activity requires elevated rights. Second is the Built-in hidden Administrator which is a local account that has a full unrestricted access rights to the computer.

You can still access restricted files, apps, and program by right clicking on it and selecting
    Run as administrator on the menu.

If anything comes up, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.

Jan Del, Jun 10, 2015
  4. 1.00.30 Permissions

Slartybart, Jun 10, 2015
  5. No luck... Windows 10 hates me today. *cry

6. Why not come up to date, with Windows 10 build 10135?
    And a Clean Install.

Having problems with OLD builds ain't really our problem. Eh Mate?

TechnoMage, Jun 10, 2015
  7. Mystere Win User
    Are you running Pro or Standard? Standard does not allow permissions to be changed if I recall correctly.

Mystere, Jun 10, 2015
  8. 1.00.30 Permissions

Good news, it's tomorrow *Wink
    I looked at the registry on this machine (10.0.130) and did not find those attr-value pairs. I also searched for Securitytab - ot found

Here's something easy to try.

Create a new user account, type=administrator

Switch over to that account and see if the tab is presented.

Slartybart, Jun 10, 2015
  9. ????? Did I miss the memo ?????

Win10 comes in two flavors - Pro and Enterprise.

Did you mean Administrator or Standard user?

Slartybart, Jun 10, 2015
  10. LEE
    Lee Win User
    Tested this out on several Folders with the Win 10 10130 Pro version, and had no problems setting up folders to share. . .*Smile

11. It's Pro.

I tried windows update, using the "Get the latest build" fast...

12. LEE
    Lee Win User
    I am running Win 10 10130 pro Insider Preview . . .downloaded from the link Brink provided (Microsoft)

13. Mystere Win User

1.00.30 Permissions

Yes and no. If you are running Windows 7 Home or Windows 8.1 Core, and you upgrade via Windows Update, then it upgrades you to Windows 10 Core/Standard whatever you want to call it, not Pro.

If you use the ISO, and do a clean install, it will be pro. If Upgrade via the ISO, I think it will also be pro.

Mystere, Jun 10, 2015
  14. If I go to Control Panel > System it shows as Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Insider Preview

15. Thanks

I didn't think you were able to update to Win10 through WU at this time. I know there was a time when it slipped through, but I thought MS fixed that and now offers the gwx app to 'control' the update process.

Get Windows 10: Microsoft's biggest software upgrade in history begins today
    It's official: Beginning July 29, Microsoft will offer free Windows 10 upgrades to hundreds of millions of PCs.
    Here's how the Get Windows 10 (GWX) program works.

The ISO on the insiders page is Pro, but the ISO on Technet is Enterprise - users can install either one. Based on what you posted, an updated Win7 Home or Win8.1 core would be the Win10 equivalent after updating - with the ISO?

Anyway ... I have Win7 Home and the security tab shows up on an administrator account ... I haven't checked with a standard account, but I suspect that, being a standard account, the security tab would not be presented.

Slartybart, Jun 10, 2015
Thema:

1.00.30 Permissions

1. 1.00.30 Permissions - Similar Threads - Permissions

2. [Windows Update] Permission error and unable to log in to built-in Administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows Update] Permission error and unable to log in to built-in Administrator account: So let's get straight to the point, I can't update my Windows. When I opened Windows Update settings, the display displayed `Something went wrong, Try to reopen Settings later.`image1.pngSo of course I was patient and waited, but it's been a week and my update display is...
  3. [Windows Update] Permission error and unable to log in to built-in Administrator account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Windows Update] Permission error and unable to log in to built-in Administrator account: So let's get straight to the point, I can't update my Windows. When I opened Windows Update settings, the display displayed `Something went wrong, Try to reopen Settings later.`image1.pngSo of course I was patient and waited, but it's been a week and my update display is...
  4. How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.: So I don't have admin permissions on my current account and endless there is a way to switch admin permissions from the guest account to my other account without admin then I could do that. Here is a bit of a log from command prompt. Windows 11C:\Users\super>net user User...
  5. How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.

How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.: So I don't have admin permissions on my current account and endless there is a way to switch admin permissions from the guest account to my other account without admin then I could do that. Here is a bit of a log from command prompt. Windows 11C:\Users\super>net user User...
  6. Unable to change NTFS permissions regardless of Full Control access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to change NTFS permissions regardless of Full Control access: HelloThere's a folder on a server to which I have full control permissions. I need to add new security group to the folder. It should inherit permissions from parent folder, but it doesn't, I receive message " Failed to enumerate... Access denied". I have tried to add the...
  7. when clicking a link in outlook, edge advises the user is not granted permission to sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    when clicking a link in outlook, edge advises the user is not granted permission to sign in: Exactly as it says on the tin! When clicking on any link in Outlook, Edge tries to sign in but advises "The user is not granted permission to sign in" > However when the GPO Setting/Registry setting to sign browser in is enabled, it makes no difference. Edge is the latest...
  8. when clicking a link in outlook, edge advises the user is not granted permission to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when clicking a link in outlook, edge advises the user is not granted permission to sign in: Exactly as it says on the tin! When clicking on any link in Outlook, Edge tries to sign in but advises "The user is not granted permission to sign in" > However when the GPO Setting/Registry setting to sign browser in is enabled, it makes no difference. Edge is the latest...
  9. when clicking a link in outlook, edge advises the user is not granted permission to sign in

10. My system asks my for my own permission and denies it on my behalf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system asks my for my own permission and denies it on my behalf: I didn't know how to explain this, sorry for the confusing title.The thing is that I've been trying to delete my "windows.old" folder for the whole morning now and so far I've been able to go through most security barriers but at this point this is just an error. At first, it...