Windows 10: 1,000 Minecoins not receive with Mine Craft Master Collection pack

Discus and support 1,000 Minecoins not receive with Mine Craft Master Collection pack in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear sir/madam, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Master Collection Pack yesterday. All worlds and skin packs are fine but, the 1,000 minecoins are not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZN Family, Mar 25, 2021.

1. ZN Family Win User

1,000 Minecoins not receive with Mine Craft Master Collection pack

Dear sir/madam,

I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Master Collection Pack yesterday.

All worlds and skin packs are fine but, the 1,000 minecoins are not receive.

I asked it on xbox forum this morning. The forum administrator banned me and now cannot login to xbox forum.

How can I solve it.

Thanks advance,

ZN

:)

ZN Family, Mar 25, 2021
  2. Sivitrii Win User

Minecraft Master Collection - received Skins but no coins

I purchased the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection, I have received the Skin & Texture Packs but not the Minecoins. I see several other people have had the same problem but haven't seen anyone get a resolution. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Sivitrii, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Minecraft Master Collection missing 1000 minecoins

I have purchased Minecraft windows 10 Master Collection a few days ago.

I'm unable to get the 1,000 minecoins which is included with the bundle. I logged-in into Minecraft using my microsoft account. In microsoft store it says that to redeem my minecoins, I just need to login Minecraft
    using your microsoft account and visit the in-game store. I did exactely that but did not get my coins.

I have spoken with the Microsoft/Xbox support team and they told me to get in touch with Mojang/minecraft directly. I have had email exchanges with Minecraft support and they don´t seem to know about what is included
    in the Windows 10 Master collection pack and are not providing me with my minecoins.

Can anyone help me with this?

Cyrus Darkvenom, Mar 25, 2021
  4. SarathS- Win User

Minecraft | Starter Pack Minecoins not received

Hello,

I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection. And I received all the Texture Packs and Skins available with it but havent received the 700 Minecoins which is included in the Pack. Anywhere I should receive it or Activate it to get it in
    my Account.?

Thanks in Advance

Sarath S

SarathS-, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

1. 1,000 Minecoins not receive with Mine Craft Master Collection pack - Similar Threads - 000 Minecoins receive

2. mine craft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mine craft: need to get in touch with mine craft or mahjong directly logged in with micro sort account says got to buy game to play even thought been playing for eleven years and got proof that i brought the game not able to play since migrating...
  3. mine craft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mine craft: need to get in touch with mine craft or mahjong directly logged in with micro sort account says got to buy game to play even thought been playing for eleven years and got proof that i brought the game not able to play since migrating...
  4. Minecraft Master Collection missing 1000 minecoins

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Master Collection missing 1000 minecoins: Just purchased Minecraft windows 10 Master Collection. I'm unable to get the 1000 minecoins with the bundle. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/fix-problems-with-apps-from-microsoft-store-93ed0bcf-9c12-3df6-6dda-92ec5d0415ac It didn't work on the...
  5. Minecraft Starter Pack Minecoins not received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Starter Pack Minecoins not received: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection. And I received all the Texture Packs and Skins available with it but havent received the 700 Minecoins which is included in the Pack. Anywhere I should receive it or Activate it to get it in my...
  6. Mine craft app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mine craft app: Hello, I have the minecraft app on my ipod and would like to have it on my ipad also. Is it possible to do this and, if so, how can I do it? Any help would be very much appreciated....
  7. Minecraft Master Collection missing 1000 minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Master Collection missing 1000 minecoins: I have purchased Minecraft windows 10 Master Collection a few days ago. I'm unable to get the 1,000 minecoins which is included with the bundle. I logged-in into Minecraft using my microsoft account. In microsoft store it says that to redeem my minecoins, I just need to...
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection- Minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection- Minecoins: I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection on Pc yesterday, and I can't seem to get the content for the 1000 Minecoins added to my account...
  9. Minecraft Master Collection missing 1000 minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Master Collection missing 1000 minecoins: Just purchased Minecraft windows 10 Master Collection. I'm unable to get the 1000 minecoins with the bundle. I'm also missing other items as part of the purchase....
  10. Minecraft Master Collection - No minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Master Collection - No minecoins: Hello, I have purchased and installed the Minecraft Master Collection for Windows 10. I have signed in but I did not get the 1,000 minecoins. When I am trying to get into the minecoins, is says that "we're unable to connect to the Marketplace. Maybe your internet...