Windows 10: 1/10/2021 am forced password reset

Discus and support 1/10/2021 am forced password reset in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I see the articles about the idea of password reset being "obsolete", but when I started my system this morning, it forced a password reset. Who did... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Vedicwarrior, Jan 10, 2021.

1. 1/10/2021 am forced password reset

I see the articles about the idea of password reset being "obsolete", but when I started my system this morning, it forced a password reset. Who did this and why?

:)

Vedicwarrior, Jan 10, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jan 10, 2021
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jan 10, 2021
  4. IggSter Win User

1/10/2021 am forced password reset

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

1/10/2021 am forced password reset

1. 1/10/2021 am forced password reset - Similar Threads - 2021 forced password

2. Windows forcing me to reset my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows forcing me to reset my password: My windows 11 pc is forcing me to change my password which doesn't work with the right password. i couldn't reset it even if its the right password. it also has an option to factory reset it....
  3. Windows forcing me to reset my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows forcing me to reset my password: My windows 11 pc is forcing me to change my password which doesn't work with the right password. i couldn't reset it even if its the right password. it also has an option to factory reset it....
  4. Forcing password reset when working from home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forcing password reset when working from home: How would I go about force resetting passwords when our users are working from home? We currently use a VPN to connect our users to our network when they are working from home, and now that we are trying to tighten up security we need to go about forcing a password reset on a...
  5. Forcing to reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forcing to reset: Trying to reset my computer on setting completely without saving anything because I want it clean however it will stuck at 60 percent for 2 hours. I restarted and luckily it booted however when I try it again it will do the same thing....
  6. Forcing to reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forcing to reset: Trying to reset my computer on setting completely without saving anything because I want it clean however it will stuck at 60 percent for 2 hours. I restarted and luckily it booted however when I try it again it will do the same thing....
  7. Forcing to reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. WIndows 10 reset 2021

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIndows 10 reset 2021: Hey guys,Whenever I try and do a factory reset for my PC it asks me to restart with media inserted which it already is I've done scf scans, DISM health scans and the sorts, all drivers are updated and its the newest version of windows. I've tried installing windows onto a...
  9. I am forced to keep resetting HDR Settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am forced to keep resetting HDR Settings: I am forced to re-adjust constantly the slider Change brightness for SDR content on my new HDR-capable monitor. This problem always occurs after rebooting my laptop. The slider resets to the minimum. So I need to click the slider to move it to the position I want it. I use...
  10. I am forced to keep resetting HDR Settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am forced to keep resetting HDR Settings: I am forced to re-adjust constantly the slider Change brightness for SDR content on my new HDR-capable monitor. This problem always occurs after rebooting my laptop. The slider resets to the minimum. So I need to click the slider to move it to the position I want it. I use...