Windows 10: 1+2*6= 13 or 18? Win10 Calculator: "Depends... Maths is not an exact science"

Discus and support 1+2*6= 13 or 18? Win10 Calculator: "Depends... Maths is not an exact science" in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Madouc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/djnvg1/126_13_or_18_win10_calculator_depends_maths_is/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Madouc, Oct 29, 2019.

1. /u/Madouc Win User

1+2*6= 13 or 18? Win10 Calculator: "Depends... Maths is not an exact science"

/u/Madouc, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Shou-Tah Win User

windows 10 calculator problem

Are you trying to say this is a feature and not a bug?

To be honest, this is really weak, as it is not a difference between "Scientific" math or "Standard" math, but it is purely wrong. The basic math rules state that in case of multiple calculations * and / are calculated before + and -, this is not science,
    but primary school knowledge...

Shou-Tah, Oct 29, 2019
  3. CrazyKats Win User
    Cortana/Windows Search doesn't do math calculations anymore

Take out the spaces.

I did 2 simple math calculations and both

gave me the answer in the right pane showing

calculator.

CrazyKats, Oct 29, 2019
  4. 1+2*6= 13 or 18? Win10 Calculator: "Depends... Maths is not an exact science"

calculator again

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query.

Here are some steps that may help:

I request you to remove Calculator by following the below steps:

1. Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc.
    2. Click File > Run New Task
    3. Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    4. Type CMD
    5. Type the following 2 commands at the CMD prompt:
      1. powershell
      2. get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsCalculator* | remove-appxpackage
    6. Close the CMD window.

Now you can install the Calculator from Windows store or from the below link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/windows-calculator/9wzdncrfhvn5

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Kevin Larry, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

1+2*6= 13 or 18? Win10 Calculator: "Depends... Maths is not an exact science"

1. 1+2*6= 13 or 18? Win10 Calculator: "Depends... Maths is not an exact science" - Similar Threads - 1+2*6= Win10 Calculator

2. math

in Windows 10 Gaming
    math: math jfewewf ewfjwfekioewr ebrbvrw htwhwh 64htwh 5h54w he 43gi birthday grave rheaivr have ahfg gealg agrag43ag 5a3g5ea g4eag4g 4wg4 grgrs avfeahtraha rhgrehr ahreha hreahr hrehr ehrehre aeheahre hrahfhjty srriuy ttrethrj yhta htjyrtshr eayiy trferhyrh teaht...
  3. math

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    math: math jfewewf ewfjwfekioewr ebrbvrw htwhwh 64htwh 5h54w he 43gi birthday grave rheaivr have ahfg gealg agrag43ag 5a3g5ea g4eag4g 4wg4 grgrs avfeahtraha rhgrehr ahreha hreahr hrehr ehrehre aeheahre hrahfhjty srriuy ttrethrj yhta htjyrtshr eayiy trferhyrh teaht...
  4. S-1-5-18

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    S-1-5-18: This keeps populating after fresh start. Multiple administrators and appears to be multiple OS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/s-1-5-18/55087d33-da58-4357-a471-15b6c3754c25
  5. Problems with the Inspiron 13 5368 2-in-1 Touch Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with the Inspiron 13 5368 2-in-1 Touch Screen: I have a notebook that has a touch screen, but the touch works randomly. It had no fall or impact. Initially it worked whenever a large number of hours went by without using it, but if the notebook was restarted, the touch would stop working. I always kept updating the...
  6. science

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    science: % of the surface of the is . without we could not . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/science/5d890292-a912-44ee-b757-5b9b6993cd79
  7. Math...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Math...: How can I not get bored in Math class? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/math/9984e82b-efff-4437-b460-5ff1d511ea14
  8. Sleep(1) in windows 10 doesn't working for exactly 1 millisecond it takes 2 millisecond

Sleep(1) in windows 10 doesn't working for exactly 1 millisecond it takes 2 millisecond: #include <thread> #include <cassert> int main() { for (int i = 0; i != 1000; ++i) { auto start = std::chrono::steady_clock::now(); std::this_thread::sleep_for(std::chrono::milliseconds(1)); auto slept = std::chrono::steady_clock::now() - start;...
  9. Cortana/Windows Search doesn't do math calculations anymore

in Cortana
    Cortana/Windows Search doesn't do math calculations anymore: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 version 1903 and it seems I can no longer do math calculations in the search any more. In the past, entering simple math (or simple searches) resulted in the answer showing up on the frame on the right, but now all I see is "search the web...
  10. Audio Drivers - Dell Inspiron 13 5378 2-in-1

Audio Drivers - Dell Inspiron 13 5378 2-in-1: I am having troubles with the sound on my Dell Inspiron 13 5378 2-in-1 running Windows 10. Currently I have tried removing and updating my drivers manually from the Dell website with Realtek High Definition Audio 6.0.1.8158, but I get crackling when I turn on my audio and it...