Windows 10: +1-833-844-1046 is PC MATIC preventing my computer from rebooting properly?

Discus and support +1-833-844-1046 is PC MATIC preventing my computer from rebooting properly? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I attempted to restart my Microsoft Surface with Windows 10 I was having network problems, and already restarted the router to no avail, but somewhere... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by anglena shopia, Jun 17, 2022.

1. +1-833-844-1046 is PC MATIC preventing my computer from rebooting properly?

I attempted to restart my Microsoft Surface with Windows 10 I was having network problems, and already restarted the router to no avail, but somewhere along the rebooting steps, my device's display went black and was consistently flashing a quick blue screen. I forced a shut-down after waiting some time for a change, and only got a black screen with a spinning wheel and a blinking cursor. This continued to be the result of a normal forced shutdown and a normal powering-up the device.A few days prior to this incident, I downloaded PC Matic and ran a scan. The Scan turned up

:)

anglena shopia, Jun 17, 2022
  2. Jsssssssss, Jun 17, 2022
  3. is 1-833-809-6386 a Microsoft service number?

is 1-833-809-6386 a Microsoft service number?

JackHembree, Jun 17, 2022
  4. Samuria Win User

+1-833-844-1046 is PC MATIC preventing my computer from rebooting properly?

844 761 8171

PCHFMalicious Doings of 1-844-761-8171 pop-up Virus

1-844-761-8171 pop-up is a severe computer virus that can do major harm to your system. Once getting the access of your unharmed PC, it will start doing its malicious activities. Some of the most common mischievous activities 1-844-761-8171 pop-up virus start into your system
    1. Targets All Windows PC : This dubious computer virus can infect all versions of Windows computer including Windows XP, vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and the latest Windows 10.
    2. Malicious code injection : This perilous threat can corrupt your registry files and inject its malicious codes to the registry files for getting automatically started on your machine without your permission.
    3. Browser Redirection : 1-844-761-8171 pop-up virus can also infect your working web browser and causes unwanted web redirection. This nasty threat can also bring other noxious malware on your PC.
    4. Data Corruption : 1-844-761-8171 pop-up virus is a lethal PC threat that harm your entire system data. It can corrupt your files and programs. It can also cause black screen of death on your computer.
    5. Disable Security Programs : This nasty PC infection can also block your anti-virus and Firewall program to make its self safe in to your machine for longer time.
    6. Gather sensitive Data : It can also gather your secret and confidential information by using keylogger and tracking your browsing habits. It can also risk your privacy by sharing your personal information with hackers.
    7. Remote Access (Backdoor) : 1-844-761-8171 pop-up is such a harmful virus that can allow remote hackers to remotely access your system. It can make your system more vulnerable and expose your privacy.
    SCANS
    System Scans Copyright © 2014 • All Rights reserved • E-Mail

Please download and save FRST 64bit or FRST 32 bit to your Desktop.

http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/farbar/FRST.exe

http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/farbar/FRST64.exe

Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
    Make sure that Addition option is checked.
    Press Scan button.
    It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
    Please copy and paste log back .
    The first time the tool is run it generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe).

Disable your antivirus prior to the scan!!
    Download z o e k . e x e version 5.0.0.0
    Save the file to your desktop.
    Right click Zoek.exe and run as administrator.
    Copy and the items below and paste them into Zoek.

createsrpoint;
    emptyfolderscheck;delete
    emptyclsid;
    emptyalltemp;
    ipconfig /flushdns;b
    ResetHosts;
    iedefaults;
    autoclean;
    chrdefaults;
    ffdefaults;
    reset chrome;
    resetieproxy;

Now hit the run script button.
    The log will appear after a reboot, also you can find it on the C: drive.
    Post the log in your next reply.

Please download Adware cleaner from the link below.

Downloading AdwCleaner
    Save it to your desktop.
    Right click run as admin.
    Hit the scan button.
    Allow completion.
    Make sure all items are ticked.
    Hit the clean button.
    Even if no items are displayed to be ticked hit the clean button anyway.
    The machine will reboot this is normal.
    Post the log in your next reply.

Samuria, Jun 17, 2022
Thema:

+1-833-844-1046 is PC MATIC preventing my computer from rebooting properly?

1. +1-833-844-1046 is PC MATIC preventing my computer from rebooting properly? - Similar Threads - 833 844 1046

2. pc matic will preventing on my computer from rebooting properly?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pc matic will preventing on my computer from rebooting properly?: I attempted to restart my Microsoft Surface with Windows 10 I was having network problems, and already restarted the router to no avail, but somewhere along the rebooting steps, my device's display went black and was consistently flashing a quick blue screen. I forced a...
  3. is PC MATIC 1-929-991-0090 preventing my computer from rebooting properly?

is PC MATIC 1-929-991-0090 preventing my computer from rebooting properly?: I attempted to restart my Microsoft Surface with Windows 10 I was having network problems, and already restarted the router to no avail, but somewhere along the rebooting steps, my device's display went black and was consistently flashing a quick blue screen. I forced a...
  4. Is PC MATIC preventing my computer from rebooting properly?

Is PC MATIC preventing my computer from rebooting properly?: I attempted to restart my Microsoft Surface with Windows 10 I was having network problems, and already restarted the router to no avail, but somewhere along the rebooting steps, my device's display went black and was consistently flashing a quick blue screen. I forced a...
  5. 1-833-844-1046 MS Office Customer Care Number MS Office Support Number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1-833-844-1046 MS Office Customer Care Number MS Office Support Number: Microsoft Office regularly begins at $70 each year, however there are many ways of getting it for nothing. We'll show you every one of the manners in which you can get Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Office applications without paying a penny.Whether you're utilizing a...
  6. 1-833-844-1046 MS Office Customer Care Number MS Office Support Number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1-833-844-1046 MS Office Customer Care Number MS Office Support Number: Microsoft Office regularly begins at $70 each year, however there are many ways of getting it for nothing. We'll show you every one of the manners in which you can get Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Office applications without paying a penny.Whether you're utilizing a...
  7. 1-833-844-1046 MS Office Customer Care Number MS Office Support Number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. KB5004331 prevents pc from properly starting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB5004331 prevents pc from properly starting: After KB5004331 installed, my PC starts but then comes to a point where the wheel keeps spinning. When you hover over Taskbar, the wheel over the Taskbar also keeps spinning.. and that's that. Right-click on Desktop works, but you can't start any software.My PC starts in Safe...
  9. is PC MATIC preventing my computer from rebooting properly?

is PC MATIC preventing my computer from rebooting properly?: I attempted to restart my Microsoft Surface with Windows 10 I was having network problems, and already restarted the router to no avail, but somewhere along the rebooting steps, my device's display went black and was consistently flashing a quick blue screen. I forced a...
  10. PC Matic Security

PC Matic Security: I had PC Matic Super Shield installed on my computer and removed it today. I have been trying to activate the Microsoft Anti Virus protection, but it will not activate. It tells me that I have another program protecting my computer. I have tried rebooting the system to see if...