Windows 10: "%1" app

Discus and support "%1" app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In photo viewer there is an option "open with" Next to the regular installed apps there is also a strange "%1" option or app. and I don't have a clue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Robbie, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Robbie Win User

"%1" app

In photo viewer there is an option "open with" Next to the regular installed apps there is also a strange "%1" option or app. and I don't have a clue what that's suppose to mean.

:)

Robbie, Nov 24, 2015
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Nov 24, 2015
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it "%1" app :(

oh gawd wat to do ? "%1" app :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram "%1" app :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx "%1" app :)

musum, Nov 24, 2015
  4. "%1" app

TairikuOkami, Nov 25, 2015
  5. MMR
    MMR Win User
    Just uninstall quicktime player and install it again ( after restart) with full option (enable all to install in HD/You will find there few image viewing option of something like that) NOT install it with typical option.
    I had such problem and got resolved with above method
    quicktime v. 7.78.80.95, OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Sorry for my poor skills in Englsih

6. Robbie Win User
    MMR

Exactly that solved the problem........great advice.

Robbie, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

"%1" app

1. "%1" app - Similar Threads - app

2. Large notepad file makes it so i cant load the app, NOT notepad++

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large notepad file makes it so i cant load the app, NOT notepad++: I have a large notepad file that makes it so that whenever i try to run the program, it puts it in a forever loading state, i have never saved this file, and there are also other unsaved files that i need, so how do i access my other unsaved files while getting rid of this...
  3. Large notepad file makes it so i cant load the app, NOT notepad++

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Large notepad file makes it so i cant load the app, NOT notepad++: I have a large notepad file that makes it so that whenever i try to run the program, it puts it in a forever loading state, i have never saved this file, and there are also other unsaved files that i need, so how do i access my other unsaved files while getting rid of this...
  4. Windows 11 Weather App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Weather App: Hi,How do I get the Weather app on Win 11 to appear on my Desktop? I do not want it on my Taskbar, but I want it to appear as a short on my Desktop. Can this be done?Thanks, Tony...
  5. Windows 11 Weather App

Windows 11 Weather App: Hi,How do I get the Weather app on Win 11 to appear on my Desktop? I do not want it on my Taskbar, but I want it to appear as a short on my Desktop. Can this be done?Thanks, Tony...
  6. PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option: I ran the compatibility test with PC health App and it says that my system is eligible for Windows 11. However, I don't get any option in the windows update to upgrade...
  7. PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option

PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option: I ran the compatibility test with PC health App and it says that my system is eligible for Windows 11. However, I don't get any option in the windows update to upgrade...
  8. PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Unkillable app in NtGdi DestroyAllocation2 after d3d11.dll Flush when running for multiple days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unkillable app in NtGdi DestroyAllocation2 after d3d11.dll Flush when running for multiple days: Hello, we have an issue with a d3d11 software we develop in C++ for years. After running for multiple days, usually over 40 hours, we get a hang in win32u.dll!NtGdiDdDDIDestroyAllocation2. The process becomes stuck and impossible to kill via any means. We tried pskill,...
  10. Unkillable app in NtGdi DestroyAllocation2 after d3d11.dll Flush when running for multiple days

Unkillable app in NtGdi DestroyAllocation2 after d3d11.dll Flush when running for multiple days: Hello, we have an issue with a d3d11 software we develop in C++ for years. After running for multiple days, usually over 40 hours, we get a hang in win32u.dll!NtGdiDdDDIDestroyAllocation2. The process becomes stuck and impossible to kill via any means. We tried pskill,...