Windows 10: "%1" app

Discus and support "%1" app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In photo viewer there is an option "open with" Next to the regular installed apps there is also a strange "%1" option or app. and I don't have a clue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Robbie, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Robbie Win User

"%1" app

In photo viewer there is an option "open with" Next to the regular installed apps there is also a strange "%1" option or app. and I don't have a clue what that's suppose to mean.

:)

Robbie, Nov 24, 2015
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Nov 24, 2015
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it "%1" app :(

oh gawd wat to do ? "%1" app :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram "%1" app :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx "%1" app :)

musum, Nov 24, 2015
  4. "%1" app

TairikuOkami, Nov 25, 2015
  5. MMR
    MMR Win User
    Just uninstall quicktime player and install it again ( after restart) with full option (enable all to install in HD/You will find there few image viewing option of something like that) NOT install it with typical option.
    I had such problem and got resolved with above method
    quicktime v. 7.78.80.95, OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Sorry for my poor skills in Englsih

6. Robbie Win User
    MMR

Exactly that solved the problem........great advice.

Robbie, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

"%1" app

1. "%1" app - Similar Threads - app

2. Trouble downloading an app from the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble downloading an app from the Microsoft Store.: Hello, I'm also trying to download an app from the Microsoft Store and it keep saying "Starting download". I disabled malwarebyte and it didn't solve anything, I also did a system scan using CDM and it came up with no issues. I tried resetting the program and...
  3. ?Photo App in windows 10

?Photo App in windows 10: Hi there, after updating a few photos in an album and started the photo app again, my albums have disappeared, anybody knows why and how to reclaim them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-app-in-windows-10/4d4340ff-d7af-43d7-8431-34e730a7c497
  4. How to Save Desired Settings in App Volume and Devices Preferences, Need Answer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Save Desired Settings in App Volume and Devices Preferences, Need Answer?: Turning off my monitors when I walk away is troubling for sound preferences. Already, the App Volume and Device Preferences for the individual apps were set manually; specifically devices not sound. ie monitor speakers. I find when restarting windows, or just even turning off...
  5. Windows Apps Not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Apps Not working: Ok, so when I say windows apps I mean "Microsoft Store" "Photos" "Video Editor" so far. I also can't find the feedback hub. I've tried everything here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/microsoft-store-doesn-t-launch-126a875d-8b72-def1-0af6-d325276a058b...
  6. Microsoft to finalize Windows 10X without Win32 apps in December

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to finalize Windows 10X without Win32 apps in December: Way back in October 2019, Microsoft announced Windows 10X, a modular version of Windows 10 aimed at dual-screen, foldable, and new form factors. Microsoft also showed off Windows 10X running on the Surface Neo, which has been delayed until at least 2022 as Microsoft has...
  7. Resizing photo program/app that added falling leaves

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Resizing photo program/app that added falling leaves: I resized a pix in Win's 10, I was using Snip or Snip and Sketch, I beleive, it's the only resizing prog on the laptop, at the bottom of pix in the program was option to add ''extras'', I clicked ''leaves'' and it added leaves and exported the pix as an MP4, with blowing...
  8. Cortana will not open apps, it now only offers Bing search results.

Cortana will not open apps, it now only offers Bing search results.: I am on Windows 10. Cortana now either gives me Bing results or says "Sorry, I'm not able to help with that" whenever I ask it do anything. If I say "Open Word" it simply gives a list of things to do to open word. If I say "Set a timer for 3 minutes" or "remind me to phone...
  9. app links replicated in another account windows 10 uncommanded

in Windows 10 Customization
    app links replicated in another account windows 10 uncommanded: As admin, when installing a link to an app in my desktop a matching link is created in another account Removal of the 2nd link also deletes the original from my desktop Not: All 2ndary link activities are occurring uncommanded...
  10. W10 Photos App won't let me rotate (it reverts back)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W10 Photos App won't let me rotate (it reverts back): Hello, I've just gotten all of my 12,000 photos over from iCloud Photos on a big move from Apple to Microsoft. I've let the machine analyse and run through all my photos which is nice - OneDrive is mashing them up into all sorts of cool to look through albums. However, as...