Windows 10: 1 Bose speaker not working after Realtek update

Discus and support 1 Bose speaker not working after Realtek update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I do not know how to do this. I tried to copy my system info but I don't know where to print it. There was an automatic update last night and this a.m.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by melinda10S, Aug 11, 2021.

1. 1 Bose speaker not working after Realtek update

I do not know how to do this. I tried to copy my system info but I don't know where to print it. There was an automatic update last night and this a.m. only one Bose speaker is playing. I have gone to troubleshoot and it says the system is working. Version 20H2

:)

melinda10S, Aug 11, 2021
  2. maranna Win User

Bose realtek

I plugged Bose speakers into the mint colored jack, Windows 10, and only see Realtek speakers.
    How do I get the PC to recognize the Bose speakers?

maranna, Aug 11, 2021
  3. DooGie Win User
    Bose realtek

As far as I know Windows will not recognise what brand your speakers are. My PC has a Realtek souind chip and my speakers are Logitech, however Windows just recognises Realtek speakers. No PC I've ever used has recognised the speakers as a brand, probably because they don't have a hardware ID.

DooGie, Aug 11, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

1 Bose speaker not working after Realtek update

Bose realtek

Are the Bose set as default device in mmsys.cpl?

Edwin, Aug 11, 2021
Thema:

1 Bose speaker not working after Realtek update

1. 1 Bose speaker not working after Realtek update - Similar Threads - Bose speaker working

2. bose external speakers stopped working after latest windows update after latest windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bose external speakers stopped working after latest windows update after latest windows update: bose external speakers not shown in speakers besides realtec https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bose-external-speakers-stopped-working-after/338875d1-4762-4ca2-be1a-14d13f13aac4
  3. bose external speakers stopped working after latest windows update after latest windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bose external speakers stopped working after latest windows update after latest windows update: bose external speakers not shown in speakers besides realtec https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bose-external-speakers-stopped-working-after/338875d1-4762-4ca2-be1a-14d13f13aac4
  4. Realtek Audio Speakers not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Speakers not working: Hello. I am having an issue with my Realtek Audio Speakers. Basically, when I plug in my monitor built in speaker the computer recognizes that speaker and will play audio. But when I try to play audio out of my computer speakers the ones that came built in no audio plays....
  5. Realtek Audio Speakers not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Speakers not working: Hello. I am having an issue with my Realtek Audio Speakers. Basically, when I plug in my monitor built in speaker the computer recognizes that speaker and will play audio. But when I try to play audio out of my computer speakers the ones that came built in no audio plays....
  6. Bose Speakers ASUS Realtek HD Audio Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bose Speakers ASUS Realtek HD Audio Manager: Can't get my speakers to work properly and just want the audio manger to go back to original defaults. I've tried changing so much, and they were working prior to my "playing around" thanks if anyone can help me!...
  7. Bose headphones stopped working after October update

Bose headphones stopped working after October update: Bluetooth is not detecting my Bose QC 35 headphones after the october update, they were working fine the day before I updated. Bluetooth is still working fine, if I connect any other device, but it is not detecting the headphones. I have reinstalled all the bluetooth drivers...
  8. Bose headphones stopped working after October update

Bose headphones stopped working after October update: Bluetooth is not detecting my Bose QC 35 headphones after the october update, they were working fine the day before I updated. Bluetooth is still working fine, if I connect any other device, but it is not detecting the headphones. I have reinstalled all the bluetooth drivers...
  9. Realtek Speakers not working, no sound

Realtek Speakers not working, no sound: Looking for any feedback on why I have no sound? Cannot get the Realtek Audio to work on my HP Envy running Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-speakers-not-working-no-sound/5094d70a-6a8a-40da-90ae-304f73cba149
  10. bluetooth speaker Bose not detected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth speaker Bose not detected: Dear reader, Thank you to take some of your precious time to read my post and help me solve the following problem with bluetooth connection. Following latest windows update version: 10.0.17134 build 17134 With USB plugged in or with Bluetooth connection the speaker...