Windows 10: 1.Deleting multiple programs and apps at the same time 2. What is safe to delete from old...

Discus and support 1.Deleting multiple programs and apps at the same time 2. What is safe to delete from old... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I have a surface Pro 3 running windows 10. I wanted to know if anyone new how to uninstall multiple unneeded apps and programs at the same time,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by windowsbob, Jun 16, 2022.

1. 1.Deleting multiple programs and apps at the same time 2. What is safe to delete from old...

Hi, I have a surface Pro 3 running windows 10. I wanted to know if anyone new how to uninstall multiple unneeded apps and programs at the same time, rather than one by one and then having to reboot and repeat over and over??? Also, do I need to save all downloaded program software that are years old from past versions of Windows etc.??? ThanksBOB

:)

windowsbob, Jun 16, 2022
  2. Nergal Win User

App for deleting files while being used by another process...

Most of the time, booting in safe mode, as administrator, will enable you to remove those files (maps).

however, there are some programs out there to do just whatyou ask, I once found one after some searching on google. So either try my suggestion, or in fact search on google perhaps?

"Force delete" will bring up enough info on this.

Nergal, Jun 16, 2022
  3. SP1969 Win User
    Deleting multiple documents

That is simply more steps. What I want is for it to automatically select the next document in the list... so all I have to do is keep hitting delete. I know how to highlight sections or multiple documents... But I shouldn't have to select multiple at
    a time. As it is now, I have to physically select the next document in the list then hit delete.

For example, in Outlook, I can run down my list of emails for the day and just hit delete. Fast and simple.

I was once able to do that in Explorer.

SP1969, Jun 16, 2022
  4. Rajesh S Win User

1.Deleting multiple programs and apps at the same time 2. What is safe to delete from old...

How to delete multiple non-adjacent columns in Excel at the same time?

I would like to suggest you simple Macro, to delete multiple non-adjacent columns in one stroke.

N.B.

• You can replace values in Split("2-4-6",,) with required Column
      numbers like Split("1-3-5").
    • Column's order must be Ascending.
    • With Sheet1, is also editable.

Rajesh S, Jun 16, 2022
Thema:

1.Deleting multiple programs and apps at the same time 2. What is safe to delete from old...

1. 1.Deleting multiple programs and apps at the same time 2. What is safe to delete from old... - Similar Threads - Deleting multiple programs

2. 1.Deleting multiple programs and apps at the same time 2. What is safe to delete from old...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1.Deleting multiple programs and apps at the same time 2. What is safe to delete from old...: Hi, I have a surface Pro 3 running windows 10. I wanted to know if anyone new how to uninstall multiple unneeded apps and programs at the same time, rather than one by one and then having to reboot and repeat over and over??? Also, do I need to save all downloaded program...
  3. 1.Deleting multiple programs and apps at the same time 2. What is safe to delete from old...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1.Deleting multiple programs and apps at the same time 2. What is safe to delete from old...: Hi, I have a surface Pro 3 running windows 10. I wanted to know if anyone new how to uninstall multiple unneeded apps and programs at the same time, rather than one by one and then having to reboot and repeat over and over??? Also, do I need to save all downloaded program...
  4. What is Windows.old and is it safe to delete it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is Windows.old and is it safe to delete it?: I just reseted by pc about 2 days ago and while I was checking my files I found this folder named Windows.old. I clicked its properties and it has a size 8 gb on it. Is it safe to delete it? submitted by /u/VernabR [link] [comments]...
  5. What is DumpStack.log.tmp is it safe to delete?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is DumpStack.log.tmp is it safe to delete?: Hello, I just upgrade my Windows 10 to version 2004 Wise Drive Cleaner wants to delete C:\DumpStack.log.tmp Is safe to Delete manually? What this file contains? Thanks 162721
  6. Is it safe to delete program folders in regedit?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it safe to delete program folders in regedit?: Hello, i have deleted programs off my PC but i can still see the software folders in the registry editor. I know they take up little space, but eventually programs i install and uninstall will accumulate, and so it would be a good idea to get rid of the ones i no longer...
  7. What are pakchunk10_1, 2, 3 ect.-WindowsClient.pak's and are they safe to delete?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What are pakchunk10_1, 2, 3 ect.-WindowsClient.pak's and are they safe to delete?: I was recently looking up ways to free up space.So I searched size:gigantic in Local Disk and all i saw was " pakchunk10_1, 2, 3 ect.-WindowsClient.pak" .They take up somewhere between 4,00 - 4,10 GB of space.Are they safe to delete, and if so should i back them up to one...
  8. deleting an old app

in Windows 10 Customization
    deleting an old app: Hi I am trying to delete an old Spanish bank account that is on my tile apps wont let me put in recycle bin or delete, any suggestions King regards David Cairns https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-an-old-app/0c31d62c-0397-4d9d-b253-f1650cd55389
  9. What is Safe to Delete with new File Deletion Options?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What is Safe to Delete with new File Deletion Options?: This how to geek article discusses what may be safe to delete after running the new tool to free space included with the Creator's Spring Update. I am really not sure after reading what we should or should not delete. CAn anyone enlighten me? Thanks. Free Up Disk Space Now...
  10. What is Safe to Delete with new File Deletion Options?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What is Safe to Delete with new File Deletion Options?: This is why I suggested it as some people/organisations prefer not to use 3rd party. I do too, windows have that very long time, no need for 3rd party programs. I just like to uninstall programs properly with Revo uninstaller and that keeps disks and system cleaner.