Windows 10: 1 game pass for all family?

Discus and support 1 game pass for all family? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I set up the kids xbox 360 with live gold, they both played on it. They now both have an xbox one s. I find I've been paying for ultimate game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jamie DM 1966, Apr 1, 2020.

1. 1 game pass for all family?

When I set up the kids xbox 360 with live gold, they both played on it. They now both have an xbox one s. I find I've been paying for ultimate game pass on both their systems. Isn't there a way to buy 1 game pass and use it as a family in the same household?

:)

Jamie DM 1966, Apr 1, 2020

2. Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Apr 1, 2020
  4. 1 game pass for all family?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

1 game pass for all family?

1. 1 game pass for all family? - Similar Threads - game pass family

2. 1 month free xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1 month free xbox game pass: Hello there, I recently got a new laptop with 1 month free xbox game pass included. However, this 1 month subscription was removed from the microsoft store upon updating from windows 10 to windows 11. What should I do to get that 1 free month subscription back?...
  3. 1 month free xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1 month free xbox game pass: Hello there, I recently got a new laptop with 1 month free xbox game pass included. However, this 1 month subscription was removed from the microsoft store upon updating from windows 10 to windows 11. What should I do to get that 1 free month subscription back?...
  4. game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game pass: Hi everyone,I have redeem 5$ Xbox gift card today because I need to subscribe to game pass by it.but I can't subscribe to game pass by it. why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass/0316fe2b-86d6-49dc-b649-b84157b25c8a
  5. 1 FPS in all games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    1 FPS in all games: Hi I’m currently using an intel hd graphics card - specifically intel hd 620 and before I ran any small games just fine but yesterday whenever I tried to open a game that require internet connection for example scribble it on steam it only ran at 1 FPS From menu to when I’ve...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working at all: Hi, I just bought a new subscription for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC and unfortunatelly, I am unable to use it, since it does not show in the Xbox App, where it says that I can either 'manage' or buy Game Pass, but can't download any game. Fortunatelly, I have only a...
  7. Problem with adding family member to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with adding family member to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I signed up for a trial of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate via our Xbox One console. I have 3 kids accounts also signed in to the Xbox as well. 2 of my 3 kids can also view and play games on their Windows 10 Laptops, My oldest cannot however. His account shows he has 2 devices...
  8. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  9. Game Pass and Family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Game Pass and Family: I signed up for game pass last month and i was able to share this with my family. Microsoft have taken second payment and now im unable to share game pass? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass-and-family/7110a173-6f37-42b4-97e3-c549694f5d2d
  10. Can't pay for 1 month of Xbox Game Pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't pay for 1 month of Xbox Game Pass: I tried paying for Xbox Game Pass on the Microsoft Store as it was on sale for $1. I have the funds to buy this, but it keeps nagging me to put in a new payment method. Is there anyway this can be solved?...