Windows 10: 1. Have your mom and dad had you too oust your mom and dad's problem, as you do as you do...

Discus and support 1. Have your mom and dad had you too oust your mom and dad's problem, as you do as you do... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; 1. Have your mom and dad had you too oust your mom and dad's problem, as you do as you do with your mom & dad! -... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Hundredaire Toney, Oct 6, 2021.

1. 1. Have your mom and dad had you too oust your mom and dad's problem, as you do as you do...

1. Have your mom and dad had you too oust your mom and dad's problem, as you do as you do with your mom & dad! -

:)

Hundredaire Toney, Oct 6, 2021

2. Un-sync computer at Dad's with Mom's laptop at her house

When I logged into MS at my dad's house for my xbox, it synced with my mom's laptop at her house, which has affected her MS Office Suite. She cannot perform different functions in Excel for example without Excel going into a status of "Not Responding" when
    she types her name in as the Author.

How do I un-sync my MS account with her laptop completely?

Thanks!

alexmercer1, Oct 6, 2021
  3. Upgrade for dad/mom

So my dad is finally starting to like playing games like we do. You know like crysis etc. And I need some good upgrades, the rig he's using will be epic fail to play stuff like that. Price range 500.

His rig:

E2180
    XMS2 2 GB
    8600GT
    DFI LP DK P35-T2RS
    Acer 19"

spearman914, Oct 6, 2021
  4. 1. Have your mom and dad had you too oust your mom and dad's problem, as you do as you do...

Windows 10 login screen is shifted partly off the monitor after a non-admin user logs out

I just set up a Windows 10 computer for my parents. I made an administrator account for me, and non-admin accounts for my mom and dad.

I have noticed a problem with the login screen in the following situations:

• When my mom or dad uses the computer and then logs out, the subsequent login screen will be shifted partly off the monitor.
    • When my mom or dad uses the computer and then shuts down, the next bootup results in the login screen being shifted partly off the monitor.
    • When any user, including me, tries to switch users while logged in, the login screen will be shifted partly off the monitor.

1. Have your mom and dad had you too oust your mom and dad's problem, as you do as you do... I4pms.png

When the problem happens, logging in may or may not fix the problem - the user's desktop could still be shifted partly off the monitor. One sure way to clear up the problem (until it happens again) is to restart Windows.

This problem doesn't happen for me at all when I log out.

pacoverflow, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Have your mom and dad had you too oust your mom and dad's problem, as you do as you do...

1. 1. Have your mom and dad had you too oust your mom and dad's problem, as you do as you do... - Similar Threads - mom dad too

2. what do you do if your banned from speaking but you are king?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what do you do if your banned from speaking but you are king?: hi everyone, The end is here and I'm LOVE, we are aware of all the blocked maps and conspiracy, I am the tribal chief of Ephriam from the bible. you have 1 hour to not just unfreeze all accounts but also remove the cover ups on google earth. i suggest after you do, run and...
  3. what do you do if your banned from speaking but you are king?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do you do if your banned from speaking but you are king?: hi everyone, The end is here and I'm LOVE, we are aware of all the blocked maps and conspiracy, I am the tribal chief of Ephriam from the bible. you have 1 hour to not just unfreeze all accounts but also remove the cover ups on google earth. i suggest after you do, run and...
  4. How do you reset your windows password when you forgot your password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you reset your windows password when you forgot your password?: I forgot my windows password and there's no forgot password option at settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-reset-your-windows-password-when-you/c27d688c-51ca-4635-b98e-694d53b633e5
  5. If you unplug your laptop before you shutdown, then want to open it do you you plug it in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If you unplug your laptop before you shutdown, then want to open it do you you plug it in...: I just went on a week vacation and my laptop is normally always on or in sleep mode. Do I plug the charger in before or after I turn it on from shutdown? Will it corrupt anything? Thanks. submitted by /u/SmaIIpp [link] [comments]...
  6. what to do when your fortnite shows you that you don't have dx11 but you have dx12 and you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what to do when your fortnite shows you that you don't have dx11 but you have dx12 and you...: I got fortnite and I started it the game the it told me that I need DX11 but I I had DX12 so what should I do Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-when-your-fortnite-shows-you-that-you/24ee2be5-dd41-41be-90de-6e6b69e1b2f5
  7. What happens if you do not have a power button on your computer, and you turn on: Do not...

in Windows 10 Customization
    What happens if you do not have a power button on your computer, and you turn on: Do not...: What happens if you do not have a power button on your computer, and you turn on: Do not turn off power after a system shutdown starts, and then you power it off? If that happens, and someone has this problem, I will copy and paste your Answer....
  8. how do you archive your mail IDs too a file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do you archive your mail IDs too a file?: how do you archive your mail IDs too a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-archive-your-mail-ids-too-a-file/42e01a9f-19ba-4c59-a50e-e6b2dd3ded82"
  9. How do you remove you credit card info on your xbox 1

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do you remove you credit card info on your xbox 1: I would like to remove my creditcard info from my account asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-you-remove-you-credit-card-info-on-your/0e271081-ea1d-4b1f-8f18-b3205bc9a8c8
  10. What do you folks do with your PC??

in Windows 10 Support
    What do you folks do with your PC??: Just started to wonder what do the members of this forum use their PC's for?? I use mine for the following things: 1 Programming in Python and Java.. working on my website(using PHP,CSS,HTML,JavaScript).. 2 Listening to SiriusXm.. 3 Occasionally watch a movie 4 Paying...