Windows 10: 1 -Hi 2 -We've got some updates for your pc 3 -It's taking longer than expected, we

Discus and support 1 -Hi 2 -We've got some updates for your pc 3 -It's taking longer than expected, we in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My HP ENVY Desktop 795 -0030qd has 3 different items blinking onto the screen. 1. "Hi" (this one is the one blinking most frequently 2. "We've... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KathaleenMorton, Jun 13, 2019.

1. 1 -Hi 2 -We've got some updates for your pc 3 -It's taking longer than expected, we

My HP ENVY Desktop 795 -0030qd has 3 different items blinking onto the screen.

1. "Hi" (this one is the one blinking most frequently

2. "We've got some updates for your PC" (this one appears after the Hi has appeared up to 20 times

3. After a long time the screen shows "It's taking longer than expected, we (blah, blah, blah) don't remember exactly what the end part says something to we're working on it as fast as we can.

These all blink on the screen about every 2-3 seconds.

Every once in a while a white screen appears for a few seconds. Otherwise the messages are written in white against a black or dark screen.

I would like to know what is going on. This has never happened before. I purchased the desktop August 15, 2018. Customer PO H324348471 Reference # H32434847

It has been doing this for the last 3 hours

Thank you. Kathaleen

ps I am using my laptop to send this message

:)

KathaleenMorton, Jun 13, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond 1 -Hi    2 -We've got some updates for your pc   3 -It's taking longer than expected, we :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 13, 2019
  3. erixx Win User
    Does Windows Update Take 10GB?

Richtclick con "My PC" (Or "My desktop" and "Properties", it tells you if your system has SP1.

1) In your case, I would just reinstall al new (not update or repair), no need to killdisk.

2) Make sure your system is perfectly healthy (Device manager), if needed, install mobo, chipset and SDD drives.

3) Run Winupdate, it will install updates step by step, not 200 at once.

4) Check each step before proceding to next step. Read WinUpdate error messages early (also in Event viewer/System filter by error and warning).

erixx, Jun 13, 2019
  4. DoItJust Win User

1 -Hi 2 -We've got some updates for your pc 3 -It's taking longer than expected, we

DIMM slot 1, 3 or DIMM slot 2, 4?

Page 1-23 in the manual;

1. (2) Supports two (2) modules inserted into either the red slots or the black slots as onepair of Dual-channel memory con guration. We suggest that you install the modulesinto slots A2 and B2 for better compatibility.

DoItJust, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

1 -Hi 2 -We've got some updates for your pc 3 -It's taking longer than expected, we

1. 1 -Hi 2 -We've got some updates for your pc 3 -It's taking longer than expected, we - Similar Threads - We've got updates

2. I have black screen with sentence "hi we've got some updates for your pc" and This remained...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have black screen with sentence "hi we've got some updates for your pc" and This remained...: That do after i get help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-black-screen-with-sentence-hi-weve-got-some/f8eb9b85-697e-43e5-b911-840d7d003247
  3. I have black screen with sentence "hi we've got some updates for your pc" and This remained...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have black screen with sentence "hi we've got some updates for your pc" and This remained...: That do after i get help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-black-screen-with-sentence-hi-weve-got-some/f8eb9b85-697e-43e5-b911-840d7d003247
  4. I have black screen with sentence "hi we've got some updates for your pc" and This remained...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 PC reset taking longer than expected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 PC reset taking longer than expected.: Hello, I'm resetting my Windows 10 PC and it's taking a much longer time than I anticipated. It is steadily increasing in percentage, so I know it hasn't failed. But I was told this would take somewhere in the realm of half an hour to 3/4 hours. It is now taken roughly 9...
  6. Windows 10 PC reset taking longer than expected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 PC reset taking longer than expected.: Hello, I'm resetting my Windows 10 PC and it's taking a much longer time than I anticipated. It is steadily increasing in percentage, so I know it hasn't failed. But I was told this would take somewhere in the realm of half an hour to 3/4 hours. It is now taken roughly 9...
  7. Pc reset taking longer than expected

Pc reset taking longer than expected: Due to performance issues and a strange issue with my logins not saving correctly for multiple apps I have attempted to reset Windows. I began the reset about 5 hours ago selecting the option to remove all personal files and it is currently only on 19% Is this normal?...
  8. Hi, we've got some updates for you.......

Hi, we've got some updates for you.......: This appeared on my pc yesterday but only on my account, not my son's or the wife's. I've read that there is a big update coming for Windows 10 and thought it was that. Read a few things on the net and it seems legit so left the pc on overnight. This morning nothing had...
  9. Windows 10 Update - PC in administrator login - "Hi We've got some updates for your PC This...

Windows 10 Update - PC in administrator login - "Hi We've got some updates for your PC This...: Hello! I use HP laptop. I believe this update happened last night but I am not sure. When I restarted my laptop today, it was slow. (Since last 3-4 days, it has become slow) Then the login screen finally loaded. I entered my password and the screen showed "Hi". Next screen...
  10. "Hi, We've got some updates for your PC. This might take several minutes. Don't turn off...

"Hi, We've got some updates for your PC. This might take several minutes. Don't turn off...: Like others, I switched on my PC, logged in, and found the above message constantly looping. I note that there has been an update today (25 April 2019). How do I access the latest information, as the only responses I can see are a few years old. Also, in looking around the...