Windows 10: 1 hour for you to tell me to wait 24 hrs.

Discus and support 1 hour for you to tell me to wait 24 hrs. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased something that did not show up. I spent 1 hour on the phone transfered 10 times for your support to say wait 24 hours and hope it shows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by xsabin99, Jun 28, 2020.

1. xsabin99 Win User

1 hour for you to tell me to wait 24 hrs.

I purchased something that did not show up. I spent 1 hour on the phone transfered 10 times for your support to say wait 24 hours and hope it shows up... Also in what world is it reasonable to wait 24 hours for a digital purchase to show up....

My question is how is this a reasonable time frame and why is your customer support so terrible?

:)

xsabin99, Jun 28, 2020

2. password lock for administrator user wait 24 hours

I had my administrator user password changed on login.live.com (micosoft) . Now when I go back to the PC machine, it will not take the new password nor the old password. I have a case# with microsoft support. They told me to wait 24 hours for their
    server to sync with my new password. I have windows 8.1 Is this true waiting 24 hours???

JOHNCOYLE4, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Windows 10. 12 to 24 hours

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To change the time format from 12 hour to 24 hour in Windows 10.

Follow the steps:

• Navigate to Control panel.
    • In the category view of the control panel, click on the
      ‘Change date, time, or number formats’.
    • Change the short time to HH:mm from the drop down.
    • Press Apply to make the changes.
    • Now your time format will change to 24 hour format.
    Hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Lianhau Win User

In-app-purchase item is submitted to the store, and waited 24 hour, but still not show up in the store as well as in the app.

We have followed the steps to submit add on (IAP) to the store, received email notification:

"Your submission for your add-on ABC has passed certification.

Your submission for your add-on will be published to the store within 24 hours.

Thank you,

The Windows Store Team"

After waited for 24 hours, it still not show up in the store as well as in the app.

Please help.

Lianhau, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

1. 1 hour for you to tell me to wait 24 hrs. - Similar Threads - hour tell wait

2. Windows 10 Backup to almost 24 hrs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Backup to almost 24 hrs: My backup on Windows 10 is up to almost 24hrs, I have a new PC and that why I am doing it. Should I assume it's still working? or should I abort and try something else?...
  3. Hi, I wait 2 hours but not fix, please can you tell me how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I wait 2 hours but not fix, please can you tell me how to fix it?: Hi, I wait 2 hours but not fix, please can you tell me how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-wait-2-hours-but-not-fix-please-can-you-tell/22353739-5d4e-4fe3-937b-34e1492b603d
  4. Hi, I wait 2 hours but not fix, please can you tell me how to fix it?

Hi, I wait 2 hours but not fix, please can you tell me how to fix it?: Hi, I wait 2 hours but not fix, please can you tell me how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-wait-2-hours-but-not-fix-please-can-you-tell/22353739-5d4e-4fe3-937b-34e1492b603d
  5. Cant login and wobt let me wait 2 hrs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant login and wobt let me wait 2 hrs: Hey, My pc keeps truning off and i am not able to wait the mininum of two hours and ive tried to hold the restart and shift key method and it still didnt fix i just resently got my pc like yesterday and it happened because i kept restarting it bc my moniter wouldnt display...
  6. Cant login and wobt let me wait 2 hrs

Cant login and wobt let me wait 2 hrs: Hey, My pc keeps truning off and i am not able to wait the mininum of two hours and ive tried to hold the restart and shift key method and it still didnt fix i just resently got my pc like yesterday and it happened because i kept restarting it bc my moniter wouldnt display...
  7. Over 24 hrs and only 24% of win 11 installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Over 24 hrs and only 24% of win 11 installed: I've read that the install for win 11 can take some time. Should I still be installing 24 hours later and only at 24%? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/over-24-hrs-and-only-24-of-win-11-installed/0fcf92a7-87f4-4e43-9ec7-1059e4952b62
  8. Over 24 hrs and only 24% of win 11 installed

Over 24 hrs and only 24% of win 11 installed: I've read that the install for win 11 can take some time. Should I still be installing 24 hours later and only at 24%? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/over-24-hrs-and-only-24-of-win-11-installed/0fcf92a7-87f4-4e43-9ec7-1059e4952b62
  9. Background > Slideshow > "1 day" means 12 hours or 24 hours?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background > Slideshow > "1 day" means 12 hours or 24 hours?: When in Settings > Personalization > Background : I set the Background to "Slideshow" and then it gives you the option to change the pictures every 30 min. ; every 6 hours and every 1 day.What does "1 day" mean? Is it 12 hours or 24 hours???...
  10. Waiting for a response? (At least 24 hours) Post here.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Waiting for a response? (At least 24 hours) Post here.: [img] Information At Ten Forums we have a finite amount of BSOD analysts and, as with any OS, a very steady stream of BSODs to debug. Sometimes we will fall behind and threads will get missed, especially during very busy periods. If this is the case this thread is here for...