Windows 10: 1 inc black vertical band

Discus and support 1 inc black vertical band in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; why do I have a 1 inc black vertical band on my right side of laptop screen, try diverent resolutions not working. was working great before. pls can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by flyingdutchman52, Jul 21, 2020.

1. 1 inc black vertical band

why do I have a 1 inc black vertical band on my right side of laptop screen, try diverent resolutions not working.

was working great before.

pls can someone help me with this.

:)

flyingdutchman52, Jul 21, 2020
  2. Don Varnau, Jul 21, 2020
  3. the latest Win 10 update for Lumia appears to have stopped the phone communicating to Band 2

Hello Wyke,

We regret for the inconvenience. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

Before we proceed further, let us know the model name of the Lumia Device you are using.

Follow the below methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1

For the calls and emails/text messages notification issue please check under settings that the Bluetooth is turned On. The tile for the notification on the Band should be On too. Please see this

link
    for assistance.

Method 2

If it still does not help, I suggest you to unregister, remove the Band device from the pairing list and re-add it.

Write to us with the updated status and the required information related to call and email functionality of the Lumia device with the Band device, for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jul 21, 2020
  4. 1 inc black vertical band

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

1 inc black vertical band

1. 1 inc black vertical band - Similar Threads - inc black vertical

2. Black vertical lines on display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black vertical lines on display: Recently I purchased a MSI Katana gf76 laptop. The display was fine till 2 days ago but yesterday when booted the laptop there was black vertical line on the screen. This problem occured once I connected to the internet. I have no idea what to do...
  3. Black vertical lines on display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black vertical lines on display: Recently I purchased a MSI Katana gf76 laptop. The display was fine till 2 days ago but yesterday when booted the laptop there was black vertical line on the screen. This problem occured once I connected to the internet. I have no idea what to do...
  4. Black vertical lines on display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black screen with vertical lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with vertical lines: Hi there,so i got a new laptop two days ago and it has got an i7 11th gen and rtx 3060 with 32 gigs ram. But when I use it it goes really well for an hour or so but sometimes the display freaks out and does these weird lines like in the pic. Is it broken or do I have to...
  6. Black screen with vertical lines

Black screen with vertical lines: Hi there,so i got a new laptop two days ago and it has got an i7 11th gen and rtx 3060 with 32 gigs ram. But when I use it it goes really well for an hour or so but sometimes the display freaks out and does these weird lines like in the pic. Is it broken or do I have to...
  7. HELP! 1½" gray band across the bottom of screen

HELP! 1½" gray band across the bottom of screen: Hi,I have a 1½" gray band across the bottom of my screen which is obscuring almost everything. I can see about ¾ of the taskbar. Is there anything I can do to get rid of this, or am I S.O.L.?Thanks.I tried taking a screenshot, and the thing doesn't show!!!...
  8. HELP! 1½" gray band across the bottom of screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP! 1½" gray band across the bottom of screen: Hi,I have a 1½" gray band across the bottom of my screen which is obscuring almost everything. I can see about ¾ of the taskbar. Is there anything I can do to get rid of this, or am I S.O.L.?Thanks.I tried taking a screenshot, and the thing doesn't show!!!...
  9. Black vertical lines in the start.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black vertical lines in the start.: Hi, I am using Lenovo Think Pad Laptop. Black Lines are coming at the time of start and than the application starts.fine. I am using windows 10. Please help . Its a brand new laptop and its really irritation to see those black lines....
  10. videos appear color-shifted and vertical band on left side

in Windows 10 Customization
    videos appear color-shifted and vertical band on left side: hello, I'm encountering a problem when playing any kind of video on my windows 10 laptop. I've tried to look in the film&TV settings but couldn't find anything that addressed the issue. Whenever I play videos, wether on browser or from mediaplayer the colours appear shifted...