Windows 10: 1. Incompatible drivers for memory integrity. 2. Delete windows update data

Discus and support 1. Incompatible drivers for memory integrity. 2. Delete windows update data in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; There are 2 issues I am facing. The first one is when I try to turn on memory integrity, it doesn't turn on and lists a number of incompatible... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Muhammad Luqman Qureshi, Oct 19, 2020.

1. 1. Incompatible drivers for memory integrity. 2. Delete windows update data

There are 2 issues I am facing.

The first one is when I try to turn on memory integrity, it doesn't turn on and lists a number of incompatible drivers. Those drivers are necessary for smooth windows experience so I would not like to disable or uninstall them and rest assured, they are updated to their latest version

Another issue seems to be the 1.14 GB persistent windows update data that seems to be undeletable. I have tried disk cleanup and storage from the settings but to no avail.

I had reinstalled the windows today and will be attaching the pictures for reference to both of the issues.

1.windows update:

1. Incompatible drivers for memory integrity. 2. Delete windows update data 9839f3d4-227d-4785-bba9-8b8c856d51c0?upload=true.png

2. memory integrity:

1. Incompatible drivers for memory integrity. 2. Delete windows update data a3704082-b650-465d-a61f-ab5fbff97bdf?upload=true.png

:)

Muhammad Luqman Qureshi, Oct 19, 2020

2. Memory integrity "incompatibility"

I tried to enable memory integrity via Windows Security, yet it gave me a pop up saying "Memory integrity could not turn on. There may be an incompatibility" (or something like that). I do have AMD-V on.

UnraisedCoast47, Oct 19, 2020
  3. memory integrity incompatible drives.

It was working just fine before the 20H1 update. I used the windows update assistant to get the latest update so I had to disable the memory integrity before I could download the update. I tried turning on the memory integrity in windows defender after the
    update but it did not turn on due to some incompatible drivers. I was using the same drivers before the problem occurred.

1. Incompatible drivers for memory integrity. 2. Delete windows update data bf44d46b-aaf7-44da-b3a5-99777a2ccbd0?upload=true.png

Muhammad Luqman Qureshi, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Incompatible drivers for memory integrity. 2. Delete windows update data

1. 1. Incompatible drivers for memory integrity. 2. Delete windows update data - Similar Threads - Incompatible drivers memory

2. Nothing Showing in the "Incompatible drivers" link when Trying to turn on Memory Integrity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Nothing Showing in the "Incompatible drivers" link when Trying to turn on Memory Integrity: When I try turning on Memory Integrity for Windows 10, it says there's an incompatible driver, but when I click "review incompatible drivers", nothing shows up. How can I fix this so that I can turn on memory integrity? [ATTACH]...
  3. Memory integrity blocked by windows 10 drivers

Memory integrity blocked by windows 10 drivers: I tried to turn on the memory integrity option and it said that lvbflt64.sys and lvrs64.sys are preventing it from doing so. It said they were from a logitech webcam, I do not have a logitech webcam. I typed "driverquery/v" into an elevated command prompt and found out that...
  4. memory integrity incompatibility

memory integrity incompatibility: [ATTACH] May, be unresolvable.... I have the latest compatible, AMD_Radeon Software Version16.2.1, for CPU Type AMD A10-4600M APU with Radeontm HD Graphics, installed. Upon searching for the offending --atikmpag.sys-- files, the 'Driverstore\Filerepository\' lists the...
  5. unable to switch on Memory integrity due to incompatible graphics driver 10.18.10.5129

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unable to switch on Memory integrity due to incompatible graphics driver 10.18.10.5129: Facing above after recently updating my Dell Inspiron 5520 to Windows 10 pro version 2004. otherwise device working OK Config. of my device:- Processor; Intel core i5-3210M @ 2.50GHz, 64 bit system RAM: 6 GB Graphics : Intel HD Graphics 4000, driver version...
  6. memory integrity incompatible drives.

memory integrity incompatible drives.: It was working just fine before the 20H1 update. I used the windows update assistant to get the latest update so I had to disable the memory integrity before I could download the update. I tried turning on the memory integrity in windows defender after the update but it did...
  7. Core Isolation Memory Integrity fails to enable because of incompatible driver...

Core Isolation Memory Integrity fails to enable because of incompatible driver...: Lenovo Legion Y740, Intel core i7 9750H, Windows 10, v2004 Build 9041.264 I tried to enable the Core Isolation -> Memory Integrity feature in Windows Defender today, but it failed. It showed this under "Incompatible drivers" - wdcsam64_prewin8.sys Driver date: 11/29/2017...
  8. [Security] Core Isolation Memory Integrity fails to enable because of incompatible driver...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Security] Core Isolation Memory Integrity fails to enable because of incompatible driver...: submitted by /u/iWizardB [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grxgwj/security_core_isolation_memory_integrity_fails_to/
  9. Memory Integrity is not starting due to a possible incompatibility

Memory Integrity is not starting due to a possible incompatibility: Hi all, I have a new laptop HP Probook 450 G6 with Win10 1903, all stock without any further software accept HP stuff. It is not possible to start the memory integrity feature. I tried it with the ui switch under core isolation, but got the message that "it is not possible...
  10. Memory integrity "incompatibility"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Memory integrity "incompatibility": I tried to enable memory integrity via Windows Security, yet it gave me a pop up saying "Memory integrity could not turn on. There may be an incompatibility" (or something like that). I do have AMD-V on....