Windows 10: 1 Interrupted Action: There is not enough space on Windows

Discus and support 1 Interrupted Action: There is not enough space on Windows in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have almost run out of disk space on my desktop. Bought a 2TB SeaGate for which to transfer the files. I'm getting an error message saying I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by cbresson, Feb 6, 2020.

1. cbresson Win User

1 Interrupted Action: There is not enough space on Windows

I have almost run out of disk space on my desktop. Bought a 2TB SeaGate for which to transfer the files. I'm getting an error message saying I cannot transfer the files because there's not enough disk space. It's an empty SeaGate Drive e:. Why does Windows think my external hard drive is part of the hard disk drive? How do I resolve this error?

1 Interrupted Action: There is not enough space on Windows 166642cd-0a3b-4ef6-81fb-232ae9dd8e02?upload=true.png

:)

cbresson, Feb 6, 2020
  2. intprob Win User

Help with Hardware Interrupts

To use Krview, ignore any driver that is part of Windows or that is for the CPU idle thread.
    inteppm is for the CPU idle thread, ignore it.
    hal and ntkrnlpa are part of Windows, ignore them.
    ati2mtag is the first one on the list that is elevated and relevant.
    Find out what hardware interrupt it uses and then any device that shares this interrupt could be the problem. It might not be ati2mtag.
    If its the video driver, can you use another card?
    Putting the computer to sleep might reset things.

intprob, Feb 6, 2020
  3. interrupted actions solutions

interrupted actions solutions

SuranjitDebnath, Feb 6, 2020
  4. 1 Interrupted Action: There is not enough space on Windows

SuranjitDebnath, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

1 Interrupted Action: There is not enough space on Windows

1. 1 Interrupted Action: There is not enough space on Windows - Similar Threads - Interrupted Action enough

2. Ondrive 1 Interrupted Action

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ondrive 1 Interrupted Action: Onedrive Problems... 1 Interrupted Action - "An unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file. If you continue to receive this error, you can use the error code to search for help with this problem.Error 0x800701AA: The cloud operation was not completed before the...
  3. Ondrive 1 Interrupted Action

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ondrive 1 Interrupted Action: Onedrive Problems... 1 Interrupted Action - "An unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file. If you continue to receive this error, you can use the error code to search for help with this problem.Error 0x800701AA: The cloud operation was not completed before the...
  4. Interrupted Action

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Interrupted Action: I am constantly getting this alert- even when I make the additional space, then it changes to a different amount. I am moving files from one folder to another- so I do not know why I need storage space to copy over?...
  5. interrupted action

interrupted action: What does it mean when this message shows: Availability status:Available when online because im trying transfer files but I dont want to press skip and loose them for good...
  6. Interrupted Action

Interrupted Action: Hi, I don’t know what really happened, but my work folder has gone now, all of them T.T I wanna die. At first, when I work on typing document, it went wild, after I type something it keeping deleting itself. So I force to close my work on Microsoft Word. The next day, I...
  7. INTERRUPTED ACTIONS IN WINDOWS 10

INTERRUPTED ACTIONS IN WINDOWS 10: Hi sir, I can't open any file or folders in my windows 10 laptop.when i click to open file or folder goes to RECYCLE BIN and show a dialog box like "INTERRUPTED ACTIONS" could not found this item,this is longer to located in D:\ verify the item location and try again....
  8. Not Enough Space?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not Enough Space?: Hello, I recently started using a new laptop computer that has Windows 10 on it. But now it is telling me it needs to be updated to a newer version of Windows 10. But when I try to install it, my computer says there isn't enough space on it to install the new version of...
  9. "Not enough space on" ... when there's enough space.

"Not enough space on" ... when there's enough space.: Getting a very strange error when trying to copy a file onto a drive: [ATTACH] Looks like there's enough space to me... halp. :P https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-enough-space-on-when-theres-enough-space/c484ca99-4210-4ee7-8d07-d66ad4843183"
  10. Not enough space

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Not enough space: Hi to all...I have 2 drives in my computer and the C drive is nearly full, it has a capacity of 117gb, my D drive capacity is 911gb. I have just reinstalled windows and a few other progs and it is nearly full only 19gb free now, while the D drive is just about empty. can I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. there is not enough space on windows interrupted action