Windows 10: 1 issue and 1 question about Windows 10

Discus and support 1 issue and 1 question about Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello there, I go by WolfHybrid23 on most places, I'm trying to setup my company Wolf Game Studios, I have an issue and a question retaining to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PmatthewPwilkason, Sep 20, 2018.

1. 1 issue and 1 question about Windows 10

Hello there, I go by WolfHybrid23 on most places, I'm trying to setup my company Wolf Game Studios, I have an issue and a question retaining to the same subject...

I am trying to become a self host for my website, But in order to do that I need to factory reset a previous computer I have running windows 10. I want to do that but for some reason it's stuck on a popup saying

--

Resetting this PC

[Loading Icon] This will take a few minutes and your PC will restart

[floating-right, cancel button]
    --

Does anyone know how to fix this, it's been on this popup for about 2 hours.

My question is: How do you disable UAC on Windows 10? The appache provider I choose says that UAC causes problems with it's appache system.

Thank you for your support in advance!

-Wolfhybrid23

-Wolf Game Studios

*** Email address is removed for privacy *** (Currently down until wgstudios.co.uk is up)

:)

PmatthewPwilkason, Sep 20, 2018
  2. suraswami Win User

Raid 1 Questions - Help Is Needed Quick !!!

Like the other guy said, backup and RMA it.

Step 1. Backup or store all the info to another external drive or source.
    Step 2. Put Drive 2 (after getting replacment drive for drive 1) along with Drive 1
    Step 3. Thru Bios Configure the drives to be part of Raid Group and specify Raid 1. So it will warn you about data loss. After conforming to that message its going to format both drives and group them as Raid 1.
    Step 4. Try to partition the drive if possible from with bios utility.
    Step 5. Install windows on first partition (it may ask for drivers)
    Step 6. If Windows XP SP 1 it will recognize the whole full 320GB. So finish installing the OS and update to SP2.
    Step 7. Go into Computer management and add the extra partition to the OS or u can partition into how many ever and add it.
    Step 8. May be you need to install Seagate optimize tool to see the full size of the drive.

Good luck.

suraswami, Sep 20, 2018
  3. cdawall Win User
    Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Weird same batch of steps I have. Mine however was fixing the issue for windows 8 users *Laugh :laugh:

cdawall, Sep 20, 2018
  4. 1 issue and 1 question about Windows 10

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

1 issue and 1 question about Windows 10

1. 1 issue and 1 question about Windows 10 - Similar Threads - issue question

2. My question is how do I fix my issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My question is how do I fix my issue?: My Xbox game bar won't load on my PC, every time I try launching it I get a forever loading circle and when it doesn't load it says "Something isn't playing nice" I have tried everything on the help forums, I have tried several things that weren't on any help forum. I need...
  3. My question is how do I fix my issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My question is how do I fix my issue?: My Xbox game bar won't load on my PC, every time I try launching it I get a forever loading circle and when it doesn't load it says "Something isn't playing nice" I have tried everything on the help forums, I have tried several things that weren't on any help forum. I need...
  4. Cannot add image to question here and Task Manager issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add image to question here and Task Manager issue: While trying to ask a new question and needing to load a screenshot image, I cannot get the image to load, copy, or insert without a "something went wrong" response. I just moved to Windows 11 Home from Windows 10 Home. I checked to make sure that all of the updates were...
  5. Cannot add image to question here and Task Manager issue

Cannot add image to question here and Task Manager issue: While trying to ask a new question and needing to load a screenshot image, I cannot get the image to load, copy, or insert without a "something went wrong" response. I just moved to Windows 11 Home from Windows 10 Home. I checked to make sure that all of the updates were...
  6. I cannot find the answer to my question. Can I speak to a human being to fix my issue, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot find the answer to my question. Can I speak to a human being to fix my issue, or...: Well?? Because I absolutely will contact any/every employee by phone/personal email/snail-mail. FIX MY ISSUE! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-find-the-answer-to-my-question-can-i/385f14c5-f372-4804-a451-05bcb47484bd
  7. I cannot find the answer to my question. Can I speak to a human being to fix my issue, or...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot find the answer to my question. Can I speak to a human being to fix my issue, or...: Well?? Because I absolutely will contact any/every employee by phone/personal email/snail-mail. FIX MY ISSUE! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-find-the-answer-to-my-question-can-i/385f14c5-f372-4804-a451-05bcb47484bd
  8. I cannot find the answer to my question. Can I speak to a human being to fix my issue, or...

9. Question related to an issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question related to an issue: So my father purchased a second hand laptop with windows in it for my brother. Afterwards the laptop was passed on to me, is it legal for me to use this laptop as it has windows already installed in it ?...
  10. Question related to an issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question related to an issue: So my father purchased a second hand laptop with windows in it for my brother. Afterwards the laptop was passed on to me, is it legal for me to use this laptop as it has windows already installed in it ?...