Windows 10: 1 jack can power a headset+its microphone?

Discus and support 1 jack can power a headset+its microphone? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a lenovo laptop ( ideapad 520-15ikb) , and it has only an audio port , like most of the laptops nowadays , and i have a hyperx cloud stinger... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Marinel Cipu, Feb 1, 2019.

1. 1 jack can power a headset+its microphone?

I have a lenovo laptop ( ideapad 520-15ikb) , and it has only an audio port , like most of the laptops nowadays , and i have a hyperx cloud stinger headset , and it has only 1 jack ( in not sure if this jack can be plugged in my single jack laptop to power both devices , the headphone and its microphone) .the headset also came with an adapter , which i can plug te single jack in and connect 2 different jacks ( one is for microphone and another one is for thr headset itself). Can i use the single jack ( without the adapter) , to use the microphone and the headset ?

:)

Marinel Cipu, Feb 1, 2019

2. Analog Headset Not Working Properly in Front Jack

Hi Carter,

Please answer the below questions to get a better clarity on the issue.

• Does the headset has 2 different jack?

• What is the make and model of the stereo headset?

If you are using a single jacked headset with an integrated microphone, please be informed that this headset won’t work in computers as the headset should have a dual jack for speaker and microphone to work in the Computer.

If you are using a double jacked headset, please refer to the below article and try the troubleshooting steps explained.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...67a-98d2761a770d/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Let us know if you need further assistance for Windows 10, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Feb 1, 2019
  3. JustAMP Win User
    Microphone in Headset Jack

I recently purchase a condenser microphone. I plugged it into my AMD Laptop headset jack. The microphone worked well. But unfortunately, I couldn't hear any sound coming out of the computer. I believe this is because the microphone is acting as both a
    microphone (which it should) and a speaker. Is there any solution to my problem?

JustAMP, Feb 1, 2019
  4. 1 jack can power a headset+its microphone?

microphone jack not working

So i finally decide to buy a headset, and i plugged the headphone jack into the audio jack which works,but when it comes to microphone jack it don't work.
    it doesn't show that its a headset on windows 7 audio device, so i thought i'll try my case sound jacks..but i have 2 connectors on the case 1 is AC_97 and another is HD_Audio and i don't know which one i plug into i only have one F_audio connector on my motherboard,is that even the right socket to get my case audio jack to work?
    Someone help me please

kurosagi01, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

1 jack can power a headset+its microphone?

1. 1 jack can power a headset+its microphone? - Similar Threads - jack power headset+its

2. Headset Microphone not detected when plugged into onboard audio jack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Microphone not detected when plugged into onboard audio jack: I recently did a completely fresh install of windows on my Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55, and I noticed that Windows does not pick up my Logitech headset microphone when the headset is plugged directly into the on board audio jack. Looking through the device manager and in sound...
  3. Headset Microphone not detected when plugged into onboard audio jack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset Microphone not detected when plugged into onboard audio jack: I recently did a completely fresh install of windows on my Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55, and I noticed that Windows does not pick up my Logitech headset microphone when the headset is plugged directly into the on board audio jack. Looking through the device manager and in sound...
  4. Headphone Jack does not recognize headset microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone Jack does not recognize headset microphone: Hello,Since a couple days the 3.5mm headphone jack of my computer does not recognize my headset microphone. When its plugged in the audio output works, but it says there is no microphone connected. It does recognize the headphones audio output.I already tried all of the...
  5. Headphone Jack does not recognize headset microphone

Headphone Jack does not recognize headset microphone: Hello,Since a couple days the 3.5mm headphone jack of my computer does not recognize my headset microphone. When its plugged in the audio output works, but it says there is no microphone connected. It does recognize the headphones audio output.I already tried all of the...
  6. Jack microphone not recognized after choosing Headphones over headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jack microphone not recognized after choosing Headphones over headset: Originally, I connected my headphones & got a notification that asked me what this type of device it was. I had two choices: "Headphones" or "Headset", so I choose Headphones. Now, when I connect my headset to the laptop, it treats it as a headphone and the headset's...
  7. Jack microphone not recognized after choosing Headphones over headset

Jack microphone not recognized after choosing Headphones over headset: Originally, I connected my headphones & got a notification that asked me what this type of device it was. I had two choices: "Headphones" or "Headset", so I choose Headphones. Now, when I connect my headset to the laptop, it treats it as a headphone and the headset's...
  8. Headset microphones not working 3.5mm TRRS single-jack headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset microphones not working 3.5mm TRRS single-jack headphones: The only input device that could be the headset is the Stereo Mix RealtekR Audio- if it is not, then my laptop is not recognising microphones at all I have been testing my laptop with two headsets- one with a single audio jack and USB for LED, and the other with two...
  9. 3.5 mm Headset Jacks Headset and Mic Jack not registering.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3.5 mm Headset Jacks Headset and Mic Jack not registering.: Hello everyone, I recently bought some new headphones for my gaming PC MSI gaming plus motherboard, and I've done literally everything to try and solve it, but nothing is working. I've updated my bios, I've gone into Device Properties, Device Manager, Sound testing,...
  10. Jacks not detecting headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Jacks not detecting headset: I recentley did a complete reinstall of Windows 10 onto my computer, deleting everything else on the drives along with it. However now when I plug my headset into either the front or rear jacks Windows is not detecting anything. I have installed the newest Realtek HD Audio...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. beexcellent gm-1 mic not working with adapter

2. beexcellent gm-1